Spanish Masons and the Occupation of the West Indies

Discuss information about the Lost Dutchman Mine
Loke
Greenhorn

Post by Loke »

I'm confused ... (which is not a biggie).

I have watched this site on and off for some few years now - never posting much but enjoyed reading ...
My daughter used to live near Phoenix but not any more - so I no longer have an excuse for excursions into the Supes.

However - this 'new' bill711 have me all stymied.
Bill - are you the same bill711 that used to post here??
No disrespect intended but you dont 'sound' at all like the old Bill - it's like two completely different persons - I am just curious and as I said - no disrespect intended.

Loke
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

Bill.....

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

Loke,

Nice to see you are still around.

This Bill is not our Bill. The Bill who is posting now, is Bill Riley. He uses many identities, I have no idea why, as we always know it is him. He is normally not someone any of us take seriously.

Hope all is well with you and the family.

Joe Ribaudo
zentull
Expert

Post by zentull »

Okay, I am playing catch up here still but am intrigued by the fact that John Wayne was somehow involved here with Chuck Kenworthy? We had a ranch down the road from one of his aquired ranches in Maricopa. Used to run cows back to his guys that broke through the fence line.
"Be Careful of What You Do Before A Lie Becomes The Truth"
Mike McChesney
Expert

Post by Mike McChesney »

Here is the back cover of "Treasure Signs, Symbols, Shadow, and Sun Signs" 1991

Yes, The Duke was associated with Charles Kenworthy. I don't know how close he was with the family. I do know that he worked with Kenworthy on a Spanish Galleon Wreck off of Catalina Island, Ca (that is where this pic is from).

Best,

Mike
Mike McChesney
Expert

Post by Mike McChesney »

Sorry, wrong pic. The first one is a compass rock in Anza Borrego Desert.

zentull
Expert

Post by zentull »

Thanks Mike,

Great picture and I guess you learn a little something everyday.
"Be Careful of What You Do Before A Lie Becomes The Truth"
djui5
Expert

Post by djui5 »

It's my understanding John had a financial interest in Chucks work.
Randy Wright
Hobbiest LDM seeker
Mesa, AZ

"I don't care if it has electric windows. I don't care if the door gaps are straight, but when the driver steps on the gas I want him to piss his pants."
Enzo Ferrari
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

John Wayne

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

Randy,

Do you have a source for that "understanding"?

John Wayne supplying the boat for the Catalina search is a well known bit of history. Did they carry the "partnership" farther? Anyone have some documentation?

I am still trying to believe the "King's Secret Code" story. Don't want to "pile on" Kenworthy, but common sense requires more than "I heard".
When treasures are found, they usually generate some publicity. Is there something like that, with Kenworthy using the King's Secret Code, out there somewhere?

Seems like a reasonable question to ask, if you are going to use that code for a lifelong search.

Joe Ribaudo
djui5
Expert

Re: John Wayne

Post by djui5 »

Randy,

Do you have a source for that "understanding"?

Joe Ribaudo

Joe,
Do you know where the Lost Dutchman Mine is? :lol:

Maybe so, but I'll bet you won't tell me right 8O

I don't have any paperwork if that's what your wondering. No physical proof.
Randy Wright
Hobbiest LDM seeker
Mesa, AZ

"I don't care if it has electric windows. I don't care if the door gaps are straight, but when the driver steps on the gas I want him to piss his pants."
Enzo Ferrari
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

Everyone Knows

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

Randy,

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Joe,
Do you know where the Lost Dutchman Mine is?

----------------------------------------------------------------------

That's a trick question.....right? :lol: I have known that answer since I was 13 years old. Learned who was buried in Grant's Tomb about the same time. :lol:

"It's my understanding John had a financial interest in Chucks work."

Do you place an equal value on the answer to the source for that statement and the answer to where the LDM is? 8O

There is one important question that remains unanswered: Do the Stone Maps show the location of Harry LaFrance's Cave Of Gold Bars? To save you some time searching, I will give you that answer.......YES. It also shows a number of other "factual" locations.

I believe Buscar is now searching out those "other" locations. He will be walking in the footsteps of Chuck Aylor, Tom Kollenborn and Ted De Grazia. There may be some other footprints mixed in as well. :lol:

Joe Ribaudo
djui5
Expert

Re: Everyone Knows

Post by djui5 »

Do you place an equal value on the answer to the source for that statement and the answer to where the LDM is? 8O
Nope, different people, but who's right?......

wait, who said I know where the LDM is? :lol:

There is one important question that remains unanswered: Do the Stone Maps show the location of Harry LaFrance's Cave Of Gold Bars? To save you some time searching, I will give you that answer.......YES. It also shows a number of other "factual" locations.
Joe Ribaudo

Thanks Joe, but I already knew that. 8O
Randy Wright
Hobbiest LDM seeker
Mesa, AZ

Enzo Ferrari
buscar
Part Timer

The Real Story

Post by buscar »

The information, Gene Reynolds shared with me… is quite possibly the most important piece of evidence in existence when it comes to ‘the real story’ of gold in Central Arizona…the Superstition Mountains.

The information involves a map found in the basement between the pages of an old book titled “Peralta” in the home (Washington, DC) of Stella Hawkins. Stella was the daughter of Adolph Ruth… the man who lost his life (1931) searching for the Peralta mine.

No, it is not the Johnson-Walker Map nor twice told tales… dreamed up in somebody’s wild imagination.

buscar :)
rvreclus
Greenhorn

The real story

Post by rvreclus »

Buscar,
What can be said but wow! It would be great if you would post about this information, but I understand if you don't. I tried to contact Gene through this web site to see if I could obtain a copy of his"Borrego 13" CD. Later found out he is in poor health and have not wanted to bother him, would you know if there are copies available and how to get a copy? Again wow! Good luck, be safe, and via con dios, respectfully RVReclus
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

Borrego 13

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

Gene has 10 or 11 CDs left and has mentioned he would sell the lot for $200. I don't think he is up for selling them one at a time. He no longer has a PO Box set up.

If anyone is interested let me know and I will pass your information along to him. I don't know if he still looks in on the Forum, but a number of folks are still receiving e-mails from him.

Joe Ribaudo
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

Ruth's Map

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

All,

The map Buscar is speaking of is very simple. It is so simple, that it requires great familiarity of the ground it covers, to read it. While Gene has not been there, he has given a few people a very accurate map. It has nothing to do with the LDM.

Take care over this holiday weekend.

Joe Ribaudo