Spanish Masons and the Occupation of the West Indies

Discuss information about the Lost Dutchman Mine
krf
Greenhorn

Post by krf »

bill 711 wrote:
I believe in Chuck Kenworthy's work. I have spoke his son Tiger Kenworthy on the phone and E-Mailed him numerous times about his Fathers work. This I did while discussing my Gold Mine Claim and property. He's a good man. But, he's also a Lawyer and wouldn't talk to much about anything related to his fathers work or the true meaning of the signs and symbols in his (Tiger's) books.
He informed me that the books were written by him (Tiger) after his father died and not written by Chuck himself.

Bill
Bill,

How do you explain all the copies of his books that have his father's Autograph in them and the lectures Chuck gave about the books when they came out?

just curious,

Kevin
It'a ALL in "WHO" you know
bill 711
Greenhorn

Post by bill 711 »

I'll have to look at the books again tonight, but I believe they say they were dedicated to his Father Chuck by Tiger. It may not be all of the books just a few and I'm confused since I have the whole lot. Or it could be I'm totally wrong about it. My recollection of our conversation (Tiger and I) may be off but I remember talking with him about his Fathers Books and he corrected me on that telling me different. Maybe Tiger wrote them for his Father while Chuck was still alive?

I could be wrong and would be the first to admit it.

As far me trying to push the idea of the Jesuits being involved in Masonry or Treasures I made it clear it's just one Possiblity not the only one.
And I may be way off base on that.

Like I said it may just have been the Spanish Government and regular Spaniards Mining.

The Signa IHS and the cross could be construed as Templar Masonic in orgins as with almost any religious symbols since the Templar Mason's were synonymous with the early Vatican, Popes and Chruches. The Jesuits are called the "Soldiers of Christ" and the Templars " The Poor Soldiers of Christ" (I believe I could be off a bit on that one) but it makes the point.

Any Stacked Signa's of the Vatican's various religious groups have some Masonic undertones as Masonry started out as a secret society dedicated to Jesus Christ and became the worship of all religions as it evolved. Or maybe it was the worship of all of them to begin with?

Of course Masonry was eventually banned by the Vatican until modern times.

Here's something to think about but to hold me to it. You guys are so serious about all of this.

Take the Stone Maps for instance the Numeral "18" on the Witch or Priest Map is Kabbalistic Coded Numeric Symbol for Bible Gematria or reverse Atbash Gematria which simply means this Map is coded and decoded that way. So were the Jews Masons? Or is it just the Masonic rendering of the Kabbala since they worshiped all religions?

It's so complex!

Yet it's simple.

It may not have anything to do with the Stone Maps and that particular
Numeral.

But it does jive sometimes depending on where or how you use it along with the other letters and Spanish mispelled writing on the Priest Map.

Best,

Bill
djui5
Expert

Post by djui5 »

Here's a fun web-site..

http://www.templarhistory.com/
Randy Wright
Hobbiest LDM seeker
Mesa, AZ

"I don't care if it has electric windows. I don't care if the door gaps are straight, but when the driver steps on the gas I want him to piss his pants."
Enzo Ferrari
Mike McChesney
Expert

Post by Mike McChesney »

I found where Bill went wrong. The books were dedicated to Charles Kenworthy by his son Chuck Kenworthy (Tiger's Grandfather). You just read the first part of the dedication. It was signed Chuck not Tiger.

Randy,

That looks an awful lot like a Jesuit Seal. The "IHS" was adopted by The Society of Jesus in 1541.

Best,

Mike
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

IHS

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

Gentlemen,

The artistic rendering in Randy's picture is of a symbolic monogram first used by the early Christians of Rome. It often includes three nails at the bottom. As such, it predates both the Knights of Templar, as well as the Masonic Order.

Many organizations have used Roman Catholic symbols in their works.

Joe Ribaudo
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

Not All.....

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

Mike,

The following is the dedication from "Treasure Secets of the Lost Dutchman":

[DEDICATED TO THE TENS OF THOUSANDS THAT HAVE SEARCHED FOR THE LOST DUTCHMAN MINE HIDDEN IN THE SUPERSTITION MOUNTAINS OF ARIZONA. TO THESE INDIVIDUALS BELONG THE CREDIT FOR KEEPING THE "DUTCMAN" ALIVE.]

No mention, anywhere in the book, of his father. The Copyright is:
1997 Charles A. Kenworthy.

Chuck Kenworthy gave lectures on the contents of his books. Many of the members of this Forum attended those lectures.

Joe Ribaudo
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

Correct

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

Mike,

You are correct, Sir.

"St. Ignatius of Loyola adopted the monogram in his seal as general of the Society of Jesus (1541), and thus it became the emblem of his institute."

Joe Ribaudo
bill 711
Greenhorn

Post by bill 711 »

Joe,

When did you say Chuck Died?

Copyright 1996, 1997?

It was Chucks work in the books I was wrong about that but maybe Tiger compiled the information and put it into book form for sale before or after he died.

Mike, "Chuck" and Charles are the same individuals just a nick name.

Tiger is their son or his son I should say.

Tiger's a good guy.

Ah, what it must have been like growing up with the Duke as a family friend and Treasure Hunting to boot!

Best,

Bill
bill 711
Greenhorn

Post by bill 711 »

I know what's going on here.

Chuck is Tiger to. That's what the Dedication is. I'm a dope!

When I talked with Tiger his name is the same as his father's and he goes by the nick name "Tiger".

That's what the dedication is about!

I knew he had told me that on the phone.

Best,

Bill
djui5
Expert

Post by djui5 »

What? Chuck is "Tiger" who is Charles son?

I'm confused
Randy Wright
Hobbiest LDM seeker
Mesa, AZ

"I don't care if it has electric windows. I don't care if the door gaps are straight, but when the driver steps on the gas I want him to piss his pants."
Enzo Ferrari
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

Code

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

Randy,

I purchased a set of "Kino Glasses" a short time ago, and now use them to read Billy's posts. It makes all the difference in the world. I highly recommend that you do the same. 8O

Joe Ribaudo
bill 711
Greenhorn

Post by bill 711 »

Joe you better put on your shades your all wrong on this one.

Charles "Chuck" Kenworthy Senior

Charles "Chuck" "Tiger" Kenworthy Junior.

Father & Son.

Tiger Wrote the book.

Chuck Senior did the work.

Father and Son.

Tiger "Chuck" Kenworthy Junior still runs Quest Publishing and is a high end Lawyer who took geology as a child when his Father Chuck Kenworthy Senior was Treasure Hunting.

Should I repeat it again for all of you?

I'll repeat it for you older folks who need Kino Glasses.

Charles "Chuck" Kenworthy Senior

Charles "Chuck" "Tiger" Kenworthy Junior.

Father & Son.

Tiger Wrote the book.

Chuck Senior did the work.

Father and Son.

Tiger "Chuck" Kenworthy Junior still runs Quest Publishing and is a high end Lawyer who took geology as a child when his Father Chuck Kenworthy Senior was Treasure Hunting.

I sit clear to you yet?

Or should we pretend to call him like someone else does with another Treasure Hunter?

I wouldn't bother him for this trivia. It's written in the book.

Best,

Bill
bill 711
Greenhorn

Post by bill 711 »

bill 711
Greenhorn

Post by bill 711 »

Charles C "Chuck" Kenworthy Senior

Copyright Charles A "Chuck" "Tiger" Kenworthy Junior

Father and Son.
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

Never Doubted......

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

Billy,

I never doubted, for a minute, that you would be able to clear this all up.

Joe Ribaudo
bill 711
Greenhorn

Post by bill 711 »

Gee, Thanks Joe.

Now that we have established who actually wrote the Kenworthy Books what does everyone on here think about it?

Does this damper the impact of all the Kenworthy books information?
It may.

Since Chuck Senoir died suddenly I guess we'll never know the true answer to that question. Chuck Junior is not giving out any info and I don't blame him. The Books are still very interesting and do give up some good clues. I used them myself in the beginning until I reached a point in my research that the books stopped short of.

From that point forward it was field work and grunt research.

Some Masonry was used but by whom? The Jesuit's? The King? The Pope? The Vatican?

Maybe it's like I said just regular Spaniards practiced the craft.

One thing I did find out some of what Chuck Junior put in his book on signs, symbols, sun signs and shadow signs works in the field and not on paper maps. I should hopefully know sometime soon if that's true.

Good Luck,

Bill
rvreclus
Greenhorn

Masons et al

Post by rvreclus »

Hey Bill 711,
I have been watching this thread, now I'm really confused. There was one point in time I thought maybe? Can you tell me which of C Kenworthy's, Chuck/Tiger, books you got the dedication from I thought you were talking about the LDM Treasure SB. Where I can get those kino glasses you guys are always refering to? Respectfully RVReclus
TC ASKEY
Part Timer

Post by TC ASKEY »

You can make a pair out of any empty pop can. You are still dealing with the same asshole he's alway been regardless of his new warm and fuzzy attitude.
rvreclus
Greenhorn

Post by rvreclus »

TC,
I'm cuttin' the cans right now! I want to see!!!!!! Respectfully RVReclus
Mike McChesney
Expert

Post by Mike McChesney »

Hey Come On Guys,

I've given B.R as hard a time as anybody, but I think that as long as he isn't trying to slander people, don't jump on him.

In this case, I think he is correct. His dedication is from "Spanish Monuments & Trail Markers to Treasure"

Billy, where does Tiger practice law?

Best,

Mike
rvreclus
Greenhorn

Post by rvreclus »

Mike,
I didn't mean to "jump" on Bill 711, I was only asking where his dedication page came from so as to determine publishing dates as I am unfamiliar with this particular scanned page he posted. As far as my comment to TC , I was trying to add some comedy to a tragedy. That said, it is what it is. Respectfully RVReclus
Mike McChesney
Expert

Post by Mike McChesney »

No Sweat RV,

Like I said, I have given the guy more crap than most.

Other than the LDM Book Kenworthy wrote, he wrote a few others that everybody should get:

"Treasure Signs, Symbols, Shadow, & Sun Signs" 1991

"Spanish Monuments and Trail Markers to Treasure in the United States" 1993

"Death Traps to Treasure" 1994

A lot of great information.

Best,

Mike
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

Not To Worry....

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

RV,

No need to worry over hurting Billy's feelings, as his story will change with each new piece of evidence that comes along.

As I mentioned, Chuck Kenworthy died in 1998. His last book, was published in 1997. I believe there were five in total.

It would be interesting to know which of those book were "Tiger's". If none of them were written by "Tiger", how many books came out after Chuck's death? Anyone know the names?

If Billy talked to "Tiger" after Chuck's death, and he told him that he wrote the books......who was Billy actually talking to?

Joe Ribaudo
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

And......

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

Mike,

You left out "Unfound Treasures of Mexico" 1995.

Joe Ribaudo
Mike McChesney
Expert

Post by Mike McChesney »

You're right Joe,

Completely spaced on that one.

Best,

Mike