Thank you for the support

FRIENDLY, general interest, non LDM discussions with other forum members.
zentull
Expert

Thank you for the support

Post by zentull »

I will be on a bit of a hiatus for the next week or so. My Mom passed away in her sleep early this morning. She went peacefully and did not suffer. Thanks for all the kind words from everyone during the rendevous concerning her and the family.

The family got together Thursday night and she was alert and visited with the Grand children. We still felt it was just her last rally before saying goodbye.

Thanks again everyone for the kind words and support through the summer.

Wayne Tuttle Zentull
"Be Careful of What You Do Before A Lie Becomes The Truth"
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

Condolence

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

Wayne,

Carolyn and I would like to express our condolences to you and your family. We both understand the pain you are all feeling.

I can't tell you how many times I have been with people who were close to the end and passed away quickly after a last visit with family, or an important event in their lives.

Your mom had a special strength and love, that allowed her to choose the right time.

Godspeed,

Joe and Carolyn
djui5
Expert

Post by djui5 »

Wayne,
Glad she went peacefully. Take care buddy. If you need anything, don't hesitate to ask. I'm not that far away :)
Randy Wright
Hobbiest LDM seeker
Mesa, AZ

"I don't care if it has electric windows. I don't care if the door gaps are straight, but when the driver steps on the gas I want him to piss his pants."
Enzo Ferrari
late49er
Part Timer

Post by late49er »

Wayne,

May God bless you and your family at this difficult time and keep you safe.

Regards,

Late49er and family