DAS AGENDA

Anything goes. Politics, religion and your neighbors spouse. No censors, no dictators. Any and all opinions welcome.
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

DAS AGENDA

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

For a long time now, it has been fairly obvious that there has been a concerted effort to destroy the LDM Forum. I have mentioned it many times, only to be ridiculed by the person behind that agenda.

I always thought the reason for the systematic destruction was to protect someone's favorite search area, and on occasion that has taken place as well. But the real reason for that agenda has now become clear.

Clever plan. Only time will show how well it worked. I certainly did my part......unwittingly. The rest of you must now decide if you will join that game. Some of you already have.

Joe Ribaudo
TGH
Expert

Post by TGH »

The ONLY(emphasis in bold by Peter)reason that the new website was created was to allow folks to talk about the LDM without YOUR constant harrasment and badgering.
:cry: :wink: :)

P

www.thelostdutchman.net

Where folks ACTUALLY discuss the LDM and Superstition Mountains. :wink:
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

Nice Touch

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

Have someone explain, for you, what the First Amendment Forum is all about. It is also not about Dutch Talk. Anything goes.....and hopefully you will follow suit.

YOur post was a nice touch.

My posts are still there for everyone to read. You have been to lazy to deleat all of your trash, but most folks know I was just responding to your insults and threats.

It's true I responded to the "wrong" assholes and in doing so furthered your agenda. Anything that ultimately removes you from this site is a good thing.

It really makes no difference how many of your posts you deleat, as they were about as signifigant as you were at the Rendezvous. The only thing you did that was noticed, was drive out of there.....leaving Randy Wright behind, after promising him a ride back into town. That was so Peter, and laughed about by everyone in camp.

Unlike Matthew, I would bet that no one bothered to save your posts. Most of them were a whole lot of nothing. Hot air.....Just like you.

Good riddence.

Joe Ribaudo
TGH
Expert

Post by TGH »

www.thelostdutchman.net

Where folks ACTUALLY discuss the LDM and Superstition Mountains.
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

Did It Work?

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

All,

I considered not posting again on the obvious agenda that has been carried out here, but......

I first mentioned an "agenda" being worked on this Forum back in 2004. I had the wrong author of that agenda, but did see it at work.

Ali Esponiza and his forty theives used me, for the most part, to make that agenda succeed. Constant attacks on any posts I made, as well as personal insults, brought heated replies. The Walt Gassler topic is a pretty good example of my trying to ignore Peter, as well as being an example of his efforts to "bait" me.

I asked management to make the Forum a "moderated" site some time ago. Using the "Free Speach" argument as a crutch, they first insulted the idea, and then created a "Joe Ribaudo" moderated forum as a slap in the face.

Seeing that not working to bring the Forum under control, Jesse created a moderated forum of his own to test the concept. The Walt Gassler topic is a good example of how great the need for a "moderated" LDM Forum was. It is also a prime example of the "Peter Agenda" working to its conclusion.

You had Azmula, LDM, Wiz, Peter, and others leave the Forum and in some cases deleat their posts. When that did not get the desired results they all returned, in many cases with new names and some with multiple identities. All were still working the "agenda" and I was still responding to their attacks.

Most of the members refused to come down on either side of this little war. Many are now joining the new "Peter" forum. Most of the evidence of Peter's agenda has now been deleated. Peter has now turned over a new leaf and has become "Mr. Benevolent" by creating a new site for you to escape the anarchy he created here.

Greg Davis and Thomas Glover, both sharing the title of Mr. Nuetrality, have joined the new forum, both giving credibility and tacit approval to the person who, very well, may have destroyed this Forum.

Greg fell off the fence he claimed to be setting on at the Rendezvous. Peter helped him along with a, not so gentle, push in front of a number of witnesses. I will never trust the man again.

I do wish Peter's new forum success, because that may keep the folks who did not have the balls to save this site from his manipulations, in a place more to their taste.

It will not keep Peter away, as the LDM Forum still exists.

Joe Ribaudo
rvreclus
Greenhorn

Das agenda

Post by rvreclus »

Joe,
You have touched on something I've been wondering about, is the other site trying to deconstruct/destroy this site? One has to ask what the reasoning might be behind this. I have over the last few weeks been reading and saving posts on various subjects(thxs to Mac's text edit). I have seen where subjects being discussed have been turned into personal tiraids both by and against individuals. What was even more interesting to me is there is a definite pattern to the responses, the actions of posters are as if they are responding to themselves, to support their side of the question and/or instigate others to do so. I have tried to come up with specific reasons for the actions of posters, but unfortunately I can not.

I think the subject matter of the LDM and all its connected topics, is plagued by a built in problem. The problem is the "I'm right, your wrong" syndrome and/or the perception of such. I agree with you, when you say it's not disrespectful, or a personal attack on a poster, or wrong to disagree with another's post if you are disputing their facts and or presentation of the supposed facts. It's to bad that so many of the "right" answers are those provided by our personal research and conclusions. Any questioning of the "facts" results in defensive posturing. You have to have a strong concept of "I" to expose your own thoughts to a general forum and be able to listen to the opinions expressed by others and comments pro/con to your truths. I have ranted for to long.

Good to see you posting even if it's on this subject matter. Wonder if this will be construed as a reason for posting an "advertizement" for the... Good hunting and good health RVReclus
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

Grasping The Truth

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

RV,

I would say you have a pretty good grasp on what has taken place here, including my own participation in helping it along.

Keeping things on an even keel is not always possible when such give and take discussions are taking place. Someone's feelings will always get hurt.

How we respond to that "hurt" is what is, and always has been the problem here.

Peter has always shown his problem with ideas that are opposed to those he has expressed. With no power here, he resorted to attacking the ideas, and when that failed to make sense, attacking the person.

What will he do with the power of the "moderator"? No doubt he will be as even handed and reasonable as he has shown himself to be here.

As for what the "site" is trying to do......That would be nothing. It is a passive receptacle for what is put into it. I assume it will be just what it was designed for, a place for Peter to finally be the final authority.

I will continue to post here as long as this site exists.

Take care,

Joe
rvreclus
Greenhorn

Das agenda

Post by rvreclus »

Joe,
I think you have stated your position, I agree. I guess now it's a wait and see how others will respond to this LDM site. RVRECLUS
TGH
Expert

Post by TGH »

Joe,

The ONLY (emphasis in bold by Peter) reason the new Website was created was to give folks an alternative to this website. Folks have left this website because of Joe Ribadou and a couple of other nutcases.

It has nothing to do with a secret agenda.

It has nothing to do with the Feldmans.

It has nothing to do with ANYTHING except to give folks a place to discuss the LDM as adults, without fear of harrasment, badgering or constant never-ending BS.

YOU are the reason this site had died. Not me. Want a whipping boy? A scapegoat, a reason why this site is the way it is and the new site is thriving?

Take a look in the mirror.

In the last week the new website has had 140 posts about the LDM and related topics. Not a single post was edited, deleted or censored. This website has had less than a dozen posts relating to the LDM subject matter....why is that?

Instead of constantly spewing venom and hatred towards any and everyone involved in the new website, why dont you make an effort to bring this site back to life?

This is my LAST post to you. :D

I will of course, continue to talk about the new site every time you bring up my name, a friends or the new website. :lol:

P :wink:

www.thelostdutchman.net

Where folks ACTUALLY discuss the LDM and Superstition Mountains. :wink:
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

Words

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

Peter,

Nice spin on your work.

There is no "venom or hatred" here. You are unable to understand the written word. Your attempts to hide/deleat your efforts over the last few years are all a part of who the real Peter is.

I have no problem admitting my own participation in your game. While I thought I was just defending myself, I was furthering your agenda all the while.

Like I said, one the best examples of who you really are, can be found in your posts in the Walt Gassler topic. No matter how many of Ron's members follow you over there, you will never rid yourself of the fleas which infest your body.

There may have been a little "venom" in that last passage. :lol: Thanks for making the decision to not reply again. :roll:

Joe Ribaudo
TGH
Expert

Post by TGH »

www.thelostdutchman.net

140 posts and 2500+ views in the first week.

Where folks actually DISCUSS the LDM and Superstition Mountains
don
Part Timer

total agreement

Post by don »

while myself and joe inhabit quite different ends of the political spectrum,and agree on very little :lol: im in almost complete agreement with his conclusions. the aggravation and harrassment has indeed been a constant feature of this site at least for as long as ive visited(2 years or maybe more) im not sure though whether it was designed to destroy this site, thereby giving the opening to create another one. i feel initially it was an egotistical type thing .whereby every member who differed in any way shape or form from certain peoples views ,was immediately attacked with a deluge of personal abuse by the same "mob" every time. although joe has been on the recieving end most recently , he is by no means the only one to recieve "the treatment". the answer to it is of course just to stick up 2 fingers and continue anyhow. if you remember joe, i warned you ages back both in private and in public about a certain member,you took the view he was "ok".fair enough.
there always has been a "them and us" attitude on here ,and not only from the aforementioned person.
i dont think the forum should neccessarilly miss those who have "flown",indeed the reverse may be true......maybe now this forum might return to the use it was intended for...i.e honest argument and debate,free from personal insults of any kind......the passions ok-the insults arent..........just my twopennies worth
regards to all
Don update your email address
rvreclus
Greenhorn

Das agenda

Post by rvreclus »

Don,
You have said in the simplest of terms a great deal. I would like to think you are a voice for the silent majority of the posters on this site. We can agree to disagree because we are not all like minded individuals. Thanks for your input. RVReclus
WyattWestwood
Part Timer

Post by WyattWestwood »

To all,

I have not been a part of the defection of the group within the group and as you know I adhere to no one team. I will say that I have warned everyone in the past about Rochha and his ways just to be attacked be his people including Peter, and you to Joe.

Joe was part of that group in the beginning and was right there with them attacking me from all angles.

I know the wrath of Joe's reprisals. He can be just as sinister as those guys are.

Joe finally sees the light and for that he should be forgiven with a new start.

I will say you will never see me on that other moderated forum because I can say for a fact what kind of a person Peter and Rochha are. They do belong together 100% and I hope they're happy in they're happy little pumped up site like a cell on death row. Batting each others egos with pre-written statements and discussions stolen from this LDM site. The Last meal before the final injection you might say.

The participation of Greg Davis and Thomas Glover has me wondering what kind of people they are now. If they adhere to Peters Group and site I must say they're book sales will plummet and they will be forced to abandon ship for the sake of money. That's what this whole thing boils down to is Money. I would think the ongoing endorsements of Thomas Glovers books on this site would all be pulled by the Feldman's and any mention of Greg Davis would be erased from this site forever if they continue to support an Anti-Feldman Peter Owned LDM site. You are who you sleep with and they just jumped into bed with the wrong male Hookers.

I will return my Thomas Glover books where I got them from and I would suggest all who have them do the same. He hasn't got a title on the LDM and his mortgage has just been foreclosed. I will never read his books again until he gets off that Peter Roach site.

All in favor of a boycott say the same on here.

Wyatt
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

I Agree

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

Don,

First of all, glad to see that all is well with you and you are still with us.

I agree that the original purpose of the "agenda" was not the destruction of this site. It was strictly a pissing contest at first.

Any posts that did not consist of head nodding was considered verbotin.
He has left enough of his posts here to make that clear.

As someone once said, I will take one day on my feet over a lifetime on my knees. (Loose quote) Somehow that seems to fit the circumstances rather well here. :lol:

Hopefully the management will take the hint and make this a "moderated" Forum. Smart move on Peter's part.

Take care,

Joe
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

Message to Management

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

Count,

It's way past time to take back the control of this Forum. Black Beard and all his other identities should be excised like a cancerous growth.
Please do not consider this another invitation to create an additional forum for Joe Ribaudo.

There is nothing wrong with this Forum. What is wrong is the way it is being (non) managed. If you don't have the time, which everyone understands, create some moderators from the dwindiling members who still visit this site.

The above is just one members opinion.

Joe Ribaudo
count
Expert

Possible answer to Joe's question

Post by count »

Keep in mind that case and spaces count in usernames.

Make your own conclusions.
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

Good Start

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

Count,

That seems like a good start, but some of these creeps really could care less that they are exposed. They just continue their "agenda".

Once you see what has happened here, the reason behind the agenda becomes crystal clear.

From the Joe Ribaudo Moderated Forum:

Users posting from this IP address
LDM [ 108 Posts ]

Aurum [ 70 Posts ]

CuMiner [ 15 Posts ]

Saguaro [ 15 Posts ]

azmula [ 13 Posts ]

Mark [ 3 Posts ]

Tulare [ 1 Post ]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ILoveJoeRibaudo [ 19 Posts ]

TGH [ 19 Posts ]

zentull [ 9 Posts ]

murphy [ 7 Posts ]

JACK H. [ 1 Post ]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

zentull [ 22 Posts ]

Wyatt Westwood [ 9 Posts ]

murphy [ 7 Posts ]

bill 711 [ 1 Post ]

JoeRibaudo [ 1 Post ]

WyattWestwood [ 1 Post ]

ROCHA [ 1 Post ]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

Re: Good Start

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

Joe Ribaudo wrote:Count,

That seems like a good start, but some of these creeps really could care less that they are exposed. They just continue their "agenda".

Once you see what has happened here, the reason behind the agenda becomes crystal clear.

LDM [ 108 Posts ]

Aurum [ 70 Posts ]

CuMiner [ 15 Posts ]

Saguaro [ 15 Posts ]

azmula [ 13 Posts ]

Mark [ 3 Posts ]

Tulare [ 1 Post ]

TGH [ 19 Posts ]

zentull [ 9 Posts ]

murphy [ 7 Posts ]

JACK H. [ 1 Post ]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

zentull [ 22 Posts ]

murphy [ 7 Posts ]

bill 711 [ 1 Post ]

JoeRibaudo [ 1 Post ]

WyattWestwood [ 1 Post ]

ROCHA [ 1 Post ]

Test
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

Re: Good Start

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

[quote="Joe Ribaudo"][quote="Joe Ribaudo"]Count,

LDM [ 108 Posts ]

Aurum [ 70 Posts ]

CuMiner [ 15 Posts ]

Saguaro [ 15 Posts ]

azmula [ 13 Posts ]

Mark [ 3 Posts ]

Tulare [ 1 Post ]

TGH [ 19 Posts ]

zentull [ 9 Posts ]

murphy [ 7 Posts ]

JACK H. [ 1 Post ]

zentull [ 22 Posts ]

murphy [ 7 Posts ]

bill 711 [ 1 Post ]

JoeRibaudo [ 1 Post ]

WyattWestwood [ 1 Post ]

ROCHA [ 1 Post ]

don
Part Timer

Post by don »

just a question....is it possible that the i.p address(s) mentioned could be the ip address of a local library or internet rooma or watever, which of course everyone has access to? maybe im being a little naive here....the reason being that to me,a few of the identiyies on that list appear to be genuine posters. most arent and obviously arent anything but "hot blondes" :lol: ..just wondering
and on a different subject altogether joe...i agree there could be a "connection" and if there isnt yet, there will be pretty soon :lol: at least if the rumours are true.....
xxxxx
Don update your email address