TALKING SMACK!

Complain about, insult, spit at and generally bad mouth other memebers here.
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

TALKING SMACK!

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

krf,

No doubt you are correct, sir.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Sir Joe
See what happens when you insinuate things about other people without mentioning their names? People jump to the wrong conclusions! I was not attacking Mr. Worst or Mr. Reser, rather I was defending a perceived attack on them by you. If you want to say something then, by all means say it and quit beating around the bush, in a way that is so easily misunderstood, unless you are trying to cover all the bases by making EVERYONE a suspect. I am not attacking YOU, just your methods of deception."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Insinuating things about unnamed people is a time honored tradition around here, sir. Just about everyone does it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I know of at least two other people that have information concerning Ruth's earlier trips into the Superstitions. They are well known figures in the Legend of the Lost Dutchman Mine and a number of you probably know them. Out of respect for their privacy I will mot post their names, but I am sure that if you ask around in the right places you will come up with supporting information for what I have presented here form other sources."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do you reserve this privilege only for yourself, sir? :roll: My "methods of deception" seem no different than your's, sir. :lol:

Joe Ribaudo
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

Deja vu

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

krf,

Don't you ever get tired of coming back to this Forum with the same old:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I am not as fluent in the Dutchman Legend as a whole as some of you obviously are, but I have studied the Ruth affair for many years. There has been a lot of discussion about Ruth’s ability to get into the mountains on his own and under his own power. Hasn't anyone ever heard of Purnell & Kennan or did I miss something? Everyone seems to view Ruth as an inexperienced Greenhorn that had no idea what he was doing. That couldn't be farther from the truth. Ruth had been involved in hunting for lost mines for many years before his fatal trip into the Superstitions in 1931."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You then proceed to show everyone that you are an "Old Timer" in this game.

Why not just come on with your real name and show that you are proud of who you are and what you have accomplished as a "Dutch Hunter"?

It would seem that Jesse has decided that personal attacks will no longer be allowed on the LDM Forum, so we can all just stick to the subject. :)
Not really much point in having multiple identities if you can't use them to say things you would never say under your own name.

When I took another name for a (short) while, I did not attack a single person. Joe Ribaudo was not the focus of the conversation. Peter decided that he would expose the charade and revealed a second person's identity.

Take a break from the constant deception. It has got to be wearing on your own self image.

Good luck,

Joe
Newjerseyman
Greenhorn

Post by Newjerseyman »

TAKE THE CHALLENGE ADDICT! COME ON-YOU HAVE THE GUTS TO STAY OFF THE BOARD ONE WEEK? CAN YOU "QUIT ANY TIME" ADDICT?