Disapearing Posts ?

Discuss information about the Lost Dutchman Mine
Saguaro
Greenhorn

Disapearing Posts ?

Post by Saguaro »

CC
Last edited by Saguaro on Mon Sep 11, 2006 7:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Saguaro
Greenhorn

Post by Saguaro »

AA
Last edited by Saguaro on Mon Sep 11, 2006 7:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
djui5
Expert

Post by djui5 »

There's a reason they're gone :) Just think about it.

Good thing I save some of the important Walt posts...
Randy Wright
Hobbiest LDM seeker
Mesa, AZ

"I don't care if it has electric windows. I don't care if the door gaps are straight, but when the driver steps on the gas I want him to piss his pants."
Enzo Ferrari
Saguaro
Greenhorn

Post by Saguaro »

CC
eldorado
Part Timer

The whales

Post by eldorado »

Mr. Saguaro

I am the person who deleted the post. You did not mention the other comments in the post that triggered my deleting it. I find that amusing.

I meant no disrespect to either gentleman. I was merely embellishing Mr. Gassler`s comments to an associate of mine who passed away years ago. That gentleman knew Mr. Gassler well.

The LDM was not a secret to Mr. Gassler. Neither was a sense of humor.

E.
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

No Secret

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

Mr. E.,

"The LDM was not a secret to Mr. Gassler."

Did you mean "the location" was not a secret? If so, are you trying to drum-up renewed interest in Walt's area of interest.....again?

Joe Ribaudo
Saguaro
Greenhorn

Post by Saguaro »

CC
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

Saguaro
Greenhorn

Posted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 6:28 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I didnt see anything in eldorados' post that I havent seen in thousands of other posts attacking good people here on this forum. when Joe and krf can get together and openly accuse members of grave robbing and felonies and attack their persons over and over again with aleged misdeeds and there posts are allowed to stand, i fail to see the outrage of eldorados' post refering to Tom Kollenborn and Bob Corbin as being whales that needed beaching. can you explain to me the difference? please be specific. (emphasis in bold by Joe)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mr. E. has told you he deleted his own post. Is it your intention to say he is not telling the truth?

If I named anyone, which is possible, it's because I have pictures. In any case, it was not "over and over again". If I "aleged" anything, I did not name names. If you can find such a post, please feel free to use a direct quote. :roll:

Joe Ribaudo
Saguaro
Greenhorn

Post by Saguaro »

AA
Last edited by Saguaro on Mon Sep 11, 2006 7:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

Opinions

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

Mr. Spiney,

I have made no such attack on you. Have no idea why you feel so strongly about me.....being a new member and all. :lol:

"i know a member can delete a post that leaves the post date and who made the post, just the text of the message is missing. to remove a post completely is another matter. your post was removed, it was not just deleted.deleted posts always remain but without the text."
(emphasis in bold by Joe)

Are you sure you know what you are talking about here?

Before pointing out the "flaws" in my "carachter", you should at least know how to spell it. :lol:

"and that is my opinion "which I base on fact"."

"If I named anyone, which is possible, it's because I have pictures. In any case, it was not "over and over again". If I "aleged" anything, I did not name names. If you can find such a post, please feel free to use a direct quote."

I assume you will be using a direct (alleged) quote....any time now. :lol:

Thanks for your.....reply.

Joe Ribaudo