Another Dutchhunter

Discuss information about the Lost Dutchman Mine
ThomasG
Part Timer

Another Dutchhunter

Post by ThomasG »

There was a thread, Another Dutch Hunter Passes Over. Does anyone know how to access it?
don
Part Timer

Re: Another Dutchhunter

Post by don »

Thomas...i was reading that thread not long ago myself...but now you mention it i cant seem to find it either....prob a glitch..give it time
Don update your email address
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

ThomasG wrote: Thu Sep 27, 2018 7:48 pm There was a thread, Another Dutch Hunter Passes Over. Does anyone know how to access it?
Thomas,

Hope all is well with you folks.

Here is the topic you are looking for:
http://www.thelostdutchmangoldmine.com/ ... tch+hunter

I have just received a call from Wayne telling me of Tom's passing. To say we will miss him is a tremendous understatement.

God speed to a legend.

Take care,

Joe & Carolyn
Potbelly Jim
Part Timer

Post by Potbelly Jim »

Hello Gents,

Very saddened to hear this news...Joe, you said it best, God speed to a legend...a true gentleman...they don't make AZ cowmen, writers, teachers and just good people like him anymore...Thank you Tom for your service to our Country, to the community of AJ and AZ, and for setting the example of a good life led for the rest of us. To his family and close friends, including Joe, Bob C., Frank, and all the other friends he had on this board, my deepest condolences.

Very respectfully, Jim & Marlene
Jim R.
ThomasG
Part Timer

Post by ThomasG »

From what I can tell not all the posts to Another Dutch Hunter Passes Over made the transition. I was looking for what I wrote about Len Killen. But I did not find it.

T
Potbelly Jim
Part Timer

Post by Potbelly Jim »

Thomas wrote:
From what I can tell not all the posts to Another Dutch Hunter Passes Over made the transition. I was looking for what I wrote about Len Killen. But I did not find it.

T
Thomas, if you happen to see this, I sent you an e-mail with what you wrote about your friend Len. Hope it's what you're looking for. Take care, Jim
Jim R.
Oroblanco
Part Timer

Post by Oroblanco »

Tom Kollenborn passed away September 27. Tom was a living legend and we are all the poorer for his passing, for no one knew the history of the Superstitions and the southwest like Tom Kollenborn. I was lucky enough to meet Tom and became friends, we are going to miss him terribly.
Oroblanco
"We must find a way, or we will make one." --Hannibal Barca
ThomasG
Part Timer

Post by ThomasG »

Tom K's

Tom's Celebration of Life is being held at Lost Dutchman State Park starting at 4PM tomorrow, Saturday?

T