Is this in the USER AGREEMENT we signed ?

Anything goes. Politics, religion and your neighbors spouse. No censors, no dictators. Any and all opinions welcome.
Saguaro
Greenhorn

Is this in the USER AGREEMENT we signed ?

Post by Saguaro »

worse than just someones IP address being tracked has gone on here on this forum. members private information has been accessed and personal checks into backgrounds, credit information and employment have been carried out by member(s) of this forum either working as a group or individualy and sharing the results with certain other members. i wonder who here has the resources to carry out this kind of underhanded and derranged nonsense ? anyone here with ties to a Sheriff's Department, PI or Ancestry. Com membership ? 8O

personal posts have been lifted from members postings and their words changed and then have been posted onto other websites by certain member(s) as well as e-mailed to third parties for no other reason than to cause trouble and set the original poster up for things they never said. i wonder who here has been given the keys to our personal information and is nuts enough to do something like that ? 8O

ron felman cares so little for the members that have been attacked and victimized by this looney and his misguided followers, that his only response is for them to go wiz somewhere else. well ron, it looks as if a lot of your members have taken your advice, and a lot more are ready to follow them. the abuse by the members you have handed all our personal information to is still going on and is in violation of your own user agreement which you had all of us sign. 8O

maybe you should go back and read your own user agreement if you believe it's worth anything. 8O
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

Still Here?

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

Spiney,

I thought for awhile there, that you had left the building. :cry:

You are very misinformed here.

I am a volunteer member of the Mohave County Search and Rescue Team. As such, I have no access to any part of the Sheriff's Office, that does not pertain to S.A.R.

Any IP information I have gleaned, has been from exactly what I have shown here on the site. You were warned that I would see your IP Address if you posted to the Joe Ribaudo Moderated Forum. You were not bright enough to understand that if you posted as LDM, which you did, I would also see the other names that posted from your IP Address.

I can understand your embarrassment and anger at being exposed. Perhaps you should reconsider the game you are playing.....and go straight. It feels good to post under your own name, try it.

Not one word in your post is true but if you believed it was you would have signed your name at the bottom.... right?

Joe Ribaudo
Saguaro
Greenhorn

Post by Saguaro »

your post about IP address is a crock and obvious to anyone who knows your sick games and how you play them what their purpose is. :lol:

i could easily post the same goofy made up information about you if I were derranged too, but I'm not. 8O

your replying at all to this top post is proof of your guilt. no one else thought to post a defense or to rush to your aid. the only people you have left here who even tolerate you are the feldmans and a few of the members who help you pull your backstabbing deeds. 8O

i wonder how the management would feel about backing you up on the things you have pulled using this website with the ok corral ? 8O
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

Yes......Your OK

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

Spiney,

"i could easily post the same goofy made up information about you if I were derranged too, but I'm not."

I would not think to compare you with myself, so no need to explain why you do or do not do things.

"i wonder how the management would feel about backing you up on the things you have pulled using this website with the ok corral ?"

Not sure exactly what you mean here. What "things" would that be?
How have you shoe-horned the "ok corral" into your cogitation's?

Try to focus on your posts.....You are rambling.

Joe Ribaudo
Saguaro
Greenhorn

Post by Saguaro »

for those having trouble following along , here is how it works.

clueless stable owner promises personal information will not be given out to a third party and members will not be harrassed.

clueless stable owner lies and gives third party access to everyones personal information in spite of his own user agreement and allows members to be continually attacked and harrased by the third party using this information.

clueless stable owner receives numerous requests from members to not allow access to their personal information and blows them off saying " go wiz somewhere else".

clueless stable owners henchmen take personal information of members and uses it to check credit, employment and background information of forum members and spreads it around to fourth parties.

clueless stable owner doesn't realize that failure to adhere to hisown user agreement is a breech of good faith and judgement.

clueless stable owner doesn't realize that obtaining personal credit, employment and background information of other members in this manner and passing it around is a felony.

clueless stable owner doesn't realize that this process has been documented every step of the way including e-mails to webmaster for assistance and being told to "wiz off".

the only thing clueless stable owner and lunatic henchmen will eventually understand is , Plantiff : forum members. vs. Defendants : clueless stable owner and equally clueless henchmen.

Does that clear it up for you now ? 8O
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

Credit Where Credit Is Due

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

Spiney,

Are you saying that someone actually gave you "credit" and someone else actually gave you "employment"? 8O

Who in the world would be interested in two, such minor, events in your hapless life? :?

The only reason I respond to you here, is to keep you from posting your blather on the Forum. Am I doing a good job, so far? :lol:

Joe Ribaudo
novice
Expert

Subscription to Ancestry.com, Bad Boy?

Post by novice »

Saguaro,

For some reason I suspect you are referring to novice when you reference ancestry.com?

I would like to be left out of this. I have no ties to Joe Ribaudo or anyone else.

If you are part of the Jan story I can understand your unhappiness with ancestry.com and the whole internet.

Garry
Saguaro
Greenhorn

Post by Saguaro »

Novice,

i am not involved in any way, shape or form with the Jan story or any of the people involved in it.

as for your confession concerning ancestry.com, etc. etc. etc., i'll make a deal with you.

you don't use members personal information, regardless of how you obtain it, to conspire with lunatics to falsely smear and backstab your fellow members, and i'll stop pointing it out.

deal ? 8O
Heidi II
Greenhorn

Jail

Post by Heidi II »

Hi Ho, Hi Ho its off to jail you go.

You evil people can just sleep on the floor.

You should not look up my dress.

Heidi
novice
Expert

Post by novice »

Matthew? :idea:

I'm a little slow!

As you have probably noticed, I have trouble dealing with the big picture so before I can help you and hopefully apologize, you are going to have to offer some details, references and examples of my conspiring to use personal information to falsely smear and backstab fellow members.

If it involves Jan, please proceed. Just don't take anything out of context but simply post the complete e-mails supplied by your friends or my posts from the forum that you are having trouble with. I was extremely upset and still am about the whole Jan affair.

I guess I always thought this was about the purported Waltz Manifest in Corbin. I believe you will find that my last post regarding the Manifest was in June of 2005. (I haven't deleted my posts). I will repeat my opinion here in case if you have forgotten. "I believe I have a much better chance of finding the Lost Dutchman Mine that anyone will ever have of seeing the original manifest as presented in Corbin." I will gladly share your e-mail (from 6 months ago) and my response to that e-mail with the forum, if it will clear anything up and we can discuss it here like men. I have always taken you at your word that you have never actually seen the document?

I now sense it may be something else that is troubling you but I really don't have a clue what it is. If it is something I have shared in any post or any e-mail correspondence with you or any of your friends, again please proceed. Again just post the complete document.

If you now have access to my correspondence with Steve Creager and you feel it is in good taste, again proceed. I may have shared some less than flattering thoughts in confidence about some people, but again, if it will help clear the air go ahead and share the complete piece of correspondence your having trouble with. (Ribaudo, Hide your eyes!) If I feel there is something that Steve said that will shed additional light on the correspondence, I will add that.

If it's anything other than what I have mentioned, I would suggest you recheck your source and have them provide some documentation!! I just don't want any of this, "someone I trust told me!" I believe you can understand that.

I believe everyone on the forum would like to see you stop with the innuendos and spit it out. I have tried to be as open as I know how. Now it is your move.

Deal?

Garry Cundiff
Saguaro
Greenhorn

Member alert !

Post by Saguaro »

it might be beneficial for members to check your credit reports over the last couple months and see if there are any unknown and unsolicited inquiries into your personal information.

it is sad that it has come to this but we are dealing with some sick individuals aided and encouraged by the management.

if you find any unknown or unsolicited inquiries that are noted only by a code number, that code number can be tracked to it's business name, or to it's member location such as a Sheriff's department, private investigator or similar agency.

contact the credit reporting agency with the unknown inquiry and file a complaint and request for identification and they must provide you with the business or agency that made the inquiry.

Also, where you are employed, check with your HR department to see if anyone has sent in correspondence concerning yourself that you are unaware of.

it could save you a lot of of trouble.
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

Good Idea!

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

Matthew,

If someone has done what you claim, I agree completely.

I don't have any access to the things you have mentioned. What is really sad, is that you believe I care enough to do any of that crap.
I thought I was paranoid, but you have me beat all to hell and back.

Ancestry.com is public information. They don't provide personal information, other than what family members supply.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If anyone believes I have tried to do what Matthew is claiming, by all means find out. It will end up being someone else, assuming it is being done at all, but check it out.

I assume that Matthew has had some of those inquires he is talking about, so he already knows it isn't me. The only questions that remain are:

Why is he making these false claims, knowing they are not true?

If it has not actually happened to him, why is he taking someone else's word that it is going on?

Matthew,

The only trouble that folks can be saved from here, is if you had never dreamed up this stupid game you are playing. Now they can all spend some time trying to find out if someone is snooping into their business.

Why don't you give us the name of one (1) person that you know this has happened to? :roll: If it happened to you.......show us the proof you have gathered. You do have some proof....don't you? Surely you didn't pull this whole thing out of your ass.....did you?

Reminds me of the last time you accused Garry and I of doing something.... without an ounce of proof. Will you have to apologize for this too?.....YUP.

Joe Ribaudo
Saguaro
Greenhorn

Member alert !

Post by Saguaro »

forgot to add to my last post,

if anyone has had anything in their credit, employment or background that has been accessed illegally you can call the Arizona Attorney Generals office at (602) 542-5763 or (800) 352-8431 and file a complaint which will be followed up on and criminal charges filed against the offending person(s).

they will investigate your complaint and are very helpful in locating the offenders and compiling all the evidence.
Heidi II
Greenhorn

Jail, Jail, Jail

Post by Heidi II »

Mr. Sanguaro,

Can you tell Heidi when everyone is going to Jail?

Heidi is very excited about this.

Jail is where all the evil men should be.

Heidi