Moderated Forums

Anything goes. Politics, religion and your neighbors spouse. No censors, no dictators. Any and all opinions welcome.
TGH
Expert

Moderated Forums

Post by TGH »

Looks like Joe is "threatening" us with turning this Forum into a moderated one. I have a few thoughts on that and would like to share them with the Forum members and moderators of this site.

1) We already have TWO Moderated Forums. One was formed because Joe Ribado was such a pain in the neck that the Webmaster gave him his very own Forum. As far as I can tell, no other member was accorded this priviledge. Not too many folks post on that particular Forum. I cant imagine why........

2) The second Moderated Forum was formed to protect Joe from an increasingly hostile and belligerent Forum membership. Looks like he whined and cried enough to get the Feldmans to create yet ANOTHER Forum so Joe could be protected from all the meanies out there. The second Forum also does not have a very high participation rate.

3) Two Forums have been created for ONE member, but this is not enough for him. Seems that he believes that ALL Forums need to be censored and moderated. I can only imagine the whining emails he has sent to poor Ron about all this silly nonsense.

4) For all the flag-waving, patriotic BS that Joe spouts, he is the FIRST on line to want censorship, moderation and CONTROL.

America is all about liberty, freedom of speech and expression and freedom of choice. I know Ron. There is NO WAY he will let a petty little tyrant like Joe Ribado shut up the Forum members.

If you dont like what is said on the the regular Forum, you have two other moderated Forums you can hide in. Like folks say, I dont see anyone else on this Forum quarrelling except Joe Ribado vs the world.

Let Freedom Ring
kk
Greenhorn

Good post

Post by kk »

Very good post Peter. Joe brings most on to himself, and evidently doesn't get it. I haven't seen "evidence" that people are "out to get him" or the forum. I enjoy reading this forum and have learned alot from it.
Have you noticed that he hasn't accused you of being me (or vise-versa) lately? Seems his "friend", Buck (who sent me a pm- asking what I think the problem between some of the members was) informed him that I wasn't you. So, nice of Buck to appear just when Joe needed a friend, in the rendevous posting. Seems he has disappeared, just as suddenly as he appeared. Too bad, though, since I bet he hasn't checked his pm's lately. But, I'm not accusing Joe of making up false identities...he wouldn't do that, would he? He's the one that is always thinking others are doing that...again because people are "out to get him". As the old song goes..Paranoia stricks deep, into your life it will creep!
I have not participated in any of the forums, because there is NO escaping Joe's comments..he comments on all of the forums ...and like I've said before..I don't wish to get into a pissing contest with him about what I know or don't know. He always wants the last word and his opinion is always the "right" one!
Anyway, good post, Peter. I agree.
Thanks,
kk
TGH
Expert

Post by TGH »

Thank you kindly, ma'am........

All I want, as I am sure most Forum members want, is to post and read in peace without having an overbearing lout critique every single posting on the Forum. And you are correct...he doesnt "get it". Never has, never will........
kk
Greenhorn

Post by kk »

P-
I was going to post my reply to your "classic b.s." post, but then you posted this one. I agree with both. You said exactly what I had been thinking. (you know what they say about great minds...)
Classic arrogance and denial....like you said "Never has..Never will"!!
kk
rochha
Part Timer

Moderated Forum

Post by rochha »

All,

I dont post here often anymore nor do I check this forum as much as I used too, I see things have not changed here at all. That's a shame, this used to be a good forum, now it reminds me of the tuesday night fights on ESPN. What a waste of a perfectly good forum. This forum soon will be moderated if some of the members dont put their egos in their hip pockets.

Just my 2 cents worth!

Respectfully,

Rochha

LDM......Mathew, Just wanted to say thanks for your informative posts, I enjoy reading them.
ROCHA
Greenhorn

Post by ROCHA »

Oh here we go!!

Just Shut Up Rochha with your BS! This is what started the forum slide downward you and your twin!!

You and Joe are the main problems on this forum!! There will be no moderation of the general forum like you and Joe both want so badly!!

Since you no longer post on here why should we give a rats ass what you say anyway?

Now take the two cents of your small brain and go stick that in your hip pocket!!

We don't need any kiss butt Joe Fans on here!

Resepticfully,

Me Myself and I,

Rochha

PS: I always contradict myself that way my conversations remain neutral just like on a moderated bland good for nothing forum!
rochha
Part Timer

I see your still the same!

Post by rochha »

Billy,Wyatt,BlackBeard,Treasure Guru, ROCHA, and all the other identities I cant remember:

I see things havent changed with you either, still using multiple identities.

I am NOT in favor of a moderated forum. But if everyone keeps it up that is exactly where this place is headed.

Good Luck in your endevours!

Respectfully

Rochha
RONN
Greenhorn

An Answer

Post by RONN »

To All - I have only posted on these forums for a very short time now. And some of the intelligence I have seen absolutely amazes me. You people talk like members of the 'Third Reich' This is, as far as I know, still America. Please remember.....
NONE SO BLIND AS THOSE WHO WILL NOT SEE.
KINDNESS IS THE LANGUAGE THE DEAF CAN HEAR AND THE BLIND CAN SEE.
TAKE THE TIME TO BE KIND. It wont hurt, and I wish only the best for all of you.
And now you have a new person to bash - go for it! It's ok, I don't mind..
RONN
Greenhorn

Ooooooooooooops

Post by RONN »

Oooops I should have added something. In all of my 74 years on this earth I have witnessed blessed kindness from people west of the Continental Divide. The West, Southwest, Northwest, take your pick. No, I wasn’t born here, wish I was because way down deep I know you are all good people. I am truly afraid that I cannot say the same for those unfortunate ‘people’ east of the continental divide, for I have only experienced hatred, insults, and any other negative thoughts you can think of. I live in California which I love more than anything. And I take my hat off to all of you in Arizona. I am learning something new, thanks to you. At my age I am still learning about my Country. And the LDM
G’night all….