Strange emails

Anything goes. Politics, religion and your neighbors spouse. No censors, no dictators. Any and all opinions welcome.
zentull
Expert

Strange emails

Post by zentull »

I recently received several emails from someone who claims to be a member of this forum. The first email inquired about several specific areas I was familiar with in the mountains. I suggested they post those questions as there are a number of people who would have far better information concerning the subject matter. 2 replies followed and the subject matter got a wee bit on the weird side. So I figured I would post concering some of this subject matter and my replys.

"What do you know of the Devils triangle"
I Never heard of it. Is this a specific place or coordinate? There is a place known as Devils slide as you approach Geronimos cave.

" Have you ever seen strange lights in the sky while camping there"
Thirty some odd years and nothing unsual to speak of that wasn't self induced.

" Did you ever find the burial ground you were looking for ? "
Never looked for one. I did question the mines location as pertaining to a possible sacred site once. My personal opinion is such places should be left alone.

" Do you know anything about the specifics concerning the vortexes and their locations that have been reported in the mountains, I would appreciate coordinates if you would be willing to share them "
Never have come upon anything of the sort, of course I don't know what I would be looking for anyhow.

" Joe, Peter and yourself seem to have bonded nicely, there appears to be inside information you all share that is hard to disseminate from the subject matter. I would love to listen in on your conversations, there is so much between the lines concerning what all of you discuss and how each of you will jump in to stop one another from revealing that shared information "
I have never met Joe or Peter or anyone that I know of from the board. I missed last years rendevous and the chance to meet some of those who post on the board. There is another being scheduled for this fall. Aside of a few emails, a few private messages and a couple of telephone conversations with Joe that for the most part involved last years rendevous, all of our discussions have been on the board. They both have far more experience in the mountains and a better understanding of the lore than I do. Besides they are old guys and can obsess on all this more than I can and I am young, naive and prettier.

It was a rather strange correspondence. I don't know if this was just a flake or someone looking to stir up trouble. I was just going to blow it off, but some of the stuff seemed designed to start trouble again. I was removed from the issues in the past and would rather stay clear of others petty mischief presently. Now I understand why Joe screens for his email. Never heard about the Devils triangle area before. So to all who post their email address, there are some strange ones out there.
djui5
Expert

Post by djui5 »

Sounds like someone has been watching too much "X-Files"..... :lol:
Randy Wright
Hobbiest LDM seeker
Mesa, AZ

"I don't care if it has electric windows. I don't care if the door gaps are straight, but when the driver steps on the gas I want him to piss his pants."
Enzo Ferrari
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

Just Keeping It Real

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

Zen,

No e-mails, phone calls, private messages or meetings, without full name (real), phone number, address and e-maill address. . . . Period.

Just keeping it real. :)

If it hops like a frog.......... :roll:

Respectfully,

Joe Ribaudo
bill711
Expert

Weird

Post by bill711 »

I got several private messages with blank paper? no signer or anything? bill 8)