Rush (oxycontin) Limbaugh

Anything goes. Politics, religion and your neighbors spouse. No censors, no dictators. Any and all opinions welcome.
Sam Brannan
Greenhorn

Rush (oxycontin) Limbaugh

Post by Sam Brannan »

Here's a quote from the spokesman of the new republicans:

"And now the liberals want to stop President Reagan from selling chemical warfare agents and military equipment to Saddam Hussein, and why? Because Saddam 'allegedly' gassed a few Kurds in his own country. Mark my words. All of this talk of Saddam Hussein being a 'war criminal' or 'committing crimes against humanity' is the same old thing. LIBERAL HATE SPEECH! And speaking of poison gas . . . I SAY WE ROUND UP ALL THE DRUG ADDICTS AND GAS THEM." -- Rush Limbaugh, Nov. 3, 1988

Funny how a few payoffs later and he gets off again with a slap on the wrist. Oh yeah, that's right, it happened in a republican state.

Sam Brannan
bill711
Expert

Rush

Post by bill711 »

Sam; I have listened to Rush for 14 yrs. and I have to say that I have NEVER heard him say that garbage or anything like thet! The liberals are always accusing him of hate speech and spewing bitter poisnous venem around because he parady,s and makes fun of their stupid ignorence! He does NOT spouse hate speech at all. I think you have never listened to him or you wouldn,t say he did so. The liberals say that about him to get him to shup aand to silence him. They are the ones who are always spewing hate speech! From you " he paid them off again" I asume he waxed the liberals ass in court again; After they raided his doctors files TO SEE if they could find where he broke the law? I think you are a bigger lib. than you thought you were Sam. :lol: bill 8)
Sam Brannan
Greenhorn

easy to verify

Post by Sam Brannan »

Bill

That's why I included the date of his show. NOVEMBER 3, 1988.

There's a good reason you "have NEVER heard him say that garbage or anything like thet!" You said you have listened to him for 14 yrs.

2006-14= 1992.

He obviously said this FOUR years before you started listening to him.

Sam Brannan
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

Band-Aid Please

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

Bill,

Looks like it's your turn to get some Band-Aids applied to your ass. :lol:

Respectfully,

Joe
bill711
Expert

GAS

Post by bill711 »

SAM; I did too take note of your date and would have bet my last dollar that you did just what you did! NOW Do you think that we would beleive that RUSH cursed and spewed hate and venem for his first 4 yrs. on the AIR and then changed over and hasn,t so much as cursed in his last 14 yrs. ? You will have to do better than this to get anyone to beleive you or anything you say now! I think you are one of these people who hear OTHER people say bad things about other people and go around telling the crap as true ? RUSH points this type of crap out all the time about people saying he said this or that and then he pulls the archives and makes liars out of them... HELL All we have to do is listen to the commie liberals and we can see for our selves who is spewing the hated and the insidious poisonous venem! WHY do you lib,s hate our way of life SAM Why are you so scared and unhappy? NOOOOO Sam ; I think you are right where you belong for now, California is the right place for you... SORRY JOE; I am not ready for the AXEL GREASE yet. maybe later BUT not right now.. NOW only a fool will attempt to argue with a fool so I have no more to say on this subject.. bye bye folks. :lol: bill 8)