To all the good Dutch Hunters and especially Joe

Anything goes. Politics, religion and your neighbors spouse. No censors, no dictators. Any and all opinions welcome.
RONN
Greenhorn

To all the good Dutch Hunters and especially Joe

Post by RONN »

Hello Joe - This is RONN Long time no see. I have been down with about every disease known to man. My wishes to just visit the Superstitions has kinda all gone down the drain. So as a result I ordered a ton of books from the Museum Library. At this point in my life (81) i can only dream and wonder if the LDM will ever be found. Please bring me up to date if you have the time. I know we have had differences in the past. But the past is the past. and if I could become a resident of Apache Junction, I sure would.
Always best regards to ALL the good DUTCH HUNTERS in this forum. I miss all of you.
RONN :D
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

Re: To all the good Dutch Hunters and especially Joe

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

[QUOTE=Treasure_Hunter;4748499]Posts deleted, please do not post off topic posts in thread...[/QUOTE]

T.H.,

My apologies. My recent brain surgery, and two subsequent brain bleeds, have somewhat clouded my judgment. I will, of course, follow your suggestion, from the above post. That would be this one:

"Please read our rules ....... TreasureNet.com Rules", as opposed to this message:

"The Patriot Act is anything but patriotic, denying citizens our freedoms and privacy in the lie of government security is allowing evil to win.. I will take my chances with the terrorists over tyranny..."

I admit to still being somewhat confused.

Respectfully,

Joe Ribaudo
Oroblanco
Part Timer

Re: To all the good Dutch Hunters and especially Joe

Post by Oroblanco »

Joe Ribaudo wrote:
Treasure_Hunter;4748499 wrote:Posts deleted, please do not post off topic posts in thread...
T.H.,

My apologies. My recent brain surgery, and two subsequent brain bleeds, have somewhat clouded my judgment. I will, of course, follow your suggestion, from the above post. That would be this one:

"Please read our rules ....... TreasureNet.com Rules", as opposed to this message:

"The Patriot Act is anything but patriotic, denying citizens our freedoms and privacy in the lie of government security is allowing evil to win.. I will take my chances with the terrorists over tyranny..."
I admit to still being somewhat confused.

Respectfully,

Joe Ribaudo
Joe I am very sorry to hear of your health issues. I am glad that you survived, and HOPE that you are recovering quickly.

I missed that exchange on that 'other forum' but the part in bold should be broadcast nationwide. Putting patriotic names on Gestapo type legislation is a thin veneer.

Get well quickly buddy, and that is not a request! :mrgreen:
Roy
"We must find a way, or we will make one." --Hannibal Barca