Just In Case

Anything goes. Politics, religion and your neighbors spouse. No censors, no dictators. Any and all opinions welcome.
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

Just In Case

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

MK and Murphy,

Are you saying that this...

"There is some meaning to the fact that your picture shows three stones, but for the life of me, I can't remember what it is.

Nice artifacts."...is the reason that Jan left, and took her posts/pictures with her?

Have you read some of the shit that has been said to and about me?

Jan has let us know, she is no shrinking violet. Kinda, one of the boys...
gonna hang with the big dogs. What was it I said again?

Jan is the one who attacked me, without provocation, yet I have carried on a normal conversation with her. Let's match up what she has said about me, with the posts where I have addressed her.

Jan's first post:

Ward wrote:
"
It's Joe's way of making himself feel like he is "in the loop" he speaks about."

"Is this a private fued or can anyone jump in here?"

Jan's second post:

"It should be known to all that Joe Ribaudo is not the only poster
here with a vindictive and evil agenda for people that have ignored him
or his aberrant personal "advances", and retaliates in the shadows by
spreading tainted gossip."

Jan's third post:

Posted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 8:17 am Post subject: RIBADOPE, now that is cute

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[TGH wrote:
Ribadope,

At least you waited a few minutes this time before posting a message as Ded. Well done, genius.

Face it Joe, you are just a Lightweight and it looks like the Heavyweights are backing you into a corner. LOL

<Just another female opinion>

Jan]

Perhaps you would like to drag my first response to Jan's "out of the box", so to speak, attack into your reply.

What was it I said again?

Get real!

Respectfully,

Joe Ribaudo
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

Reply To LDM

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

LDM,

There is nothing wrong with not using your real name to post to this forum, as long you are sticking to the topics and not carrying on a personal attack against another member.

I have expressed my personal opinion, that it is the behaviour of cowards to make accusations, lie and insult other members, without puting your name to such scurrilous work.

People, such as yourself and S.C., as well as many others on the forum, do not fall under that catagory. I could create another identity to answer the low lifes who have attacked me, like Peter has said I have done, but that is not something I have sunk low enough to do.

There are times when using another identity has a good purpose, such as when I switched to "Heidi". I did not use that name to attack anyone, but tried to switch the focus of the forum back to the topics and away from myself. As you may have noticed, "Heidi" did a good job of that, until I was forced back to using my own name. Eventually, the hate returned.

Take care.

Respectfully,

Joe Ribaudo
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

Not Quite True.......

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

This post was deleated from "Weapon Choices", which I suspected might happen.

NJM,

It is not quite true that nothing happened. We have all been subjected to your "unique" New Jersey persona. You have created a great disturbance in the "Force".

Even now, a host of angles is cleansing the "waterhole". It is hoped that it will be sanitized before the decade is out.

I am the only one who is interested in your bleating cry for recognition, and that is because I am so appaled by your crass behaviour.

WE ARE NOT ANIMALS!!!!!!! (A loose quote from the Elephant Man)

Thanks for caring enough to keep us informed of your travels in the Superstitions.

Can we assume you carried something in the "full automatic" line?

Take care,

Joe Ribaudo
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

Why Meeeee?

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

NJM,

Your posts were so offensive that they brought out the worst in me. 8O
Become human and I will treat you with respect.

Joe
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Newjerseyman
Greenhorn

Posted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 4:13 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"This forum is designed to be a place of learning, discussion, opinions, positive attitudes, and a general gathering of people with the same interests to post as they please. It allows all character, personality, and freedom, short of sarcastic malicious attacks. Just how civilized people practice life everyday. This is an attempt to bring people back to the discussions."

This is an interesting comment you posted Mr. Ribaudo. I guess what you meant is that this sage piece of advice applies to everyone on the forum but you. I say this because you posted a "sarcastic malicious" attack against me even though I had never made any post or comment that was remotely targeted against you. I can say that your post against me was sarcastic and malicious because the moderator deleted both the comment you made and my response to you that I made (in self defense). If it was not sarcastic and malicious it would still be posted would it not?

My question is this: why do you preach one ethic and practice another that is completely opposite? What did I ever do to you personally that required you to maliciously attack me?
Newjerseyman
Greenhorn

Post by Newjerseyman »

TAKE THE CHALLENGE ADDICT! COME ON RIBAUDO-YOU HAVE THE GUTS TO STAY OFF THE BOARD ONE WEEK? CAN YOU "QUIT ANY TIME" ADDICT?