ldm forum

Anything goes. Politics, religion and your neighbors spouse. No censors, no dictators. Any and all opinions welcome.
bill711
Expert

ldm forum

Post by bill711 »

Joe; I meant no disrepect to you. BUT you did seem to be floundering around trying to get somebody to talk, Maybe I was wrong BUT I have to call it the way I seen it. and azdav is right we do run out of fodder after awhile to talk about. AS for as these august, knowledgeable above the fray types I don,t think they know as much as they are given credit for; I don,t think they really know diddally squat about the actual jake. They may know what some hanger ones knew BUT it is all wrong so there it is. YOU can,t learn much from material thats wrong to start with. Bill 8)
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

Lot's Of Information

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

Bill,

As you can see, there is a good deal of important information being posted on the LDM Forum these days.

For those who have missed it, Redison has provided the Wilderness Act of 1964. It does have some interesting paragraphs concerning
"prospecting". I would imagine anyone who is interested would already know what it contains, that effects the Superstitions.

While "prospecting" is allowed, it only includes searching that does not disturb the land. Metal detecting is allowed. but removing anything would depend on what you have found. If you dig up a .50 shell, you would be breaking a law. If it could be determined that it was fifty years old, I believe you would be breaking, at least, two laws.

I have heard or read, that to get a treasure trove permit, you must prove you have located some kind of treasure. One wonders what kind of proof Ron had to provide.

Respectfully,

Joe Ribaudo
doormen

Post by doormen »

Check Proxy Professional (HTTP) is a special tool, designed to manage a database of proxy servers located all over the world. This program is essential for those who are concerned about their privacy and who want to surf the web anonymously.

http://www.socksproxylist.com
bill711
Expert

LDM

Post by bill711 »

NOW JOH; YOU know that they passed an UPDATED VERSION ACT in abt. 1983/4 that outlawed doing anything above/below groundor even farting in the Sup,s. Break the law and SHERIFF JoE P. will get your ass and put you on a diet of bloney and colored water and chains on the ankles to make some music with when you walk. :lol: Bill 8)
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

Joe Arpio

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

Bill,

That would be, Joe "A.", as in Arpio. Best damn sheriff in the country.

You better get his last name right, or his posse will be riding all the way to Okie-homa, just to bust your ass. :evil:

"Man's got to know his limits!" :lol:

Respectfully,

Joe Ribaudo
bill711
Expert

LDM forum

Post by bill711 »

Joe I thought they were saying pai-io on the tv. I apol. for passing rumers. I got it right now, Arpio. bill 8)
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

Get Moving!

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

Bill,

Look.....you got to get your ass in your jalopy, and come to this shindig.
If it's broke down, kinda like your old ass, you should just start hitchhiking now. You can stay at my place, and ride down with us.

You would have to take a shower when you got here, as we have our sensibilities to consider. 8O

Once you get out of tornado alley, you might not want to go back. :wink:

Take care,

Joe
bill711
Expert

LDM forum

Post by bill711 »

Joe I would like to very much but I can,t right now. JOE if I had afriend who lived in oklahoma and a friend in an Arkansas jail; I would break the friend out of oklahoma first then help the one in the arkansas jail!! Luck to you Joe bill 8)
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

Jail Break

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

Bill,

I have heard that anyone who is in jail in Oklahoma or Arkansas, has found a better place to live, and would fight anyone trying to break them out. :lol:

Just kidding, as I have been to both and found them to be good to visit. :)

Respectfully,

Joe Ribaudo