if the world could vote in nov

Anything goes. Politics, religion and your neighbors spouse. No censors, no dictators. Any and all opinions welcome.
lbj
Part Timer

if the world could vote in nov

Post by lbj »

yank your chads, cast your votes and see how the 2 candidates fare around the world.
http://www.betavote.com/

interesting to see where george is popular :)
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

How Do It Know?

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

lbj,

I went to your site, and voted in Botswana. It must be accurate, as Kerry has 70% of the vote in the United States. Who could argue with that stat? :roll:

Find us another site like that one. We could all use a few good laughs. :lol:

Only an idiot would believe those numbers or think we should base our foreign policy on the opinions of China, Russia, France, Germany or any of the rest of our "allies". The rest of the world is not interested in our wellfare. They want us living like they do. If you think that's a good idea, move into a mud hut and start riding a burro.

For your information, a burro is not a jackass. That would be a person who posts sites which are without reliable data. It might be considered unreliable if someone from the United States could vote as if they were in Botswana. :lol:

You just keep thinking that Kerry has 70% of the votes in the USA.

Joe
lbj
Part Timer

Post by lbj »

joe,

the poll is as accurate as our last election :)
Wiz
Expert

Post by Wiz »

lbj,

I'm not sure I understand the point of the web site.
It looked to me like you're supposed to choose a country, and then cast a vote for one of the candidates as though you were actually from that country? And then the results are tallied and displayed as though they represented the opinion of the people of that country?
You can't be suggesting that those results actually mean anything at all. Am I missing something?
dutch elm disease
Part Timer

Post by dutch elm disease »

theres only one poll thatmatters as we all know. opinion polls of any kindpriorto any election are meaningless. interesting results though ,though again meaningless.
lbj
Part Timer

Post by lbj »

wiz, maybe your morning cup of coffee??? so your sense of humor has a chance to kick in :lol:
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

Big Surprise

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

lbj,

"the poll is as accurate as our last election"

I was not sure you would understand my last post, but here you come with another laugher. :lol: :lol:

Wiz,

You have brought your inability to understand the meaning of what is being posted, into another topic. :roll: Try to understand this.

The actual numbers in the poll are meaningless. The point you are missing, is that the numbers and percentages are an attempt to show the feelings against President Bush, and America. It is the Anti-American (President Bush) feelings that are accurate. A majority of the people in other countries, even those that are our allies, resent the power and the will to use it that we have as a nation. In their hearts, they are hoping the terrorist will bring us down to their level of despair.

People like lbj and DED are trying to help them achive that goal. Their own lives are already in that valley of despair, and they want more company.

Rather than joining the rest of the world, in that "better place" we are trying to bring them up to our level of living. What are we thinking!!

Respectfully,

Joe
lbj
Part Timer

Post by lbj »

joe,

you did have me confused with your last post. i really have no idea what a burro and a jackass are in botswana where you are. however here in the good ol usa where i am, a burro is something you order in a mexican restaurant and a jackass is what we keep in the oval office :lol:
dutch elm disease
Part Timer

Post by dutch elm disease »

joe,
i wish you wouldrefrain from judging other peoples motives or giving you esteemed jufdgement on other peoples state of mind.if and i say if those polls reflected accurate opinion (im not saying they do by theway) wouldnt itbe ok to publicise them? there is enough propaganda from BOTH sides.far from being in a pit ofdespair as you state,im quitehappywith life, and its comforting to know if any morning i wake up a bit gloomy ,i can come here and rest assured you will have posted something on here that will put a smile on my face. on the evidence oflast fewweeks listening to your nonsensical appraisals of me in particular and others in general, im begginning to wonder if youve got a slate loose somewhere. no ,i takethat back....imconvinced you have.
dont you think its possible that the anti bush side dislike and revile him and his actions ,purely because of his actions and mentality? do they need to have ulterior motives?you sure look at the world and its ideas with a jaundiced eye. ... get that slate fixed joe....for you r own well being,you arerapidly becoming an embarassment,
Wiz
Expert

Post by Wiz »

lbj wrote:wiz, maybe your morning cup of coffee??? so your sense of humor has a chance to kick in :lol:
That may be it.
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

The Pot Speaking

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

DED.

Get real! I am doing no more than you do with every post, just from the opposite perspective.

Just what is President Bush's "mentality" in your expert opinion? I believe you are an intelligent man, but do you have any idea what kind of intelligenc it takes to become a fighter pilot these days? Perhaps any "village idiot" or even a monkey can learn to fly a jet fighter these days. :roll:

No doubt his daddy flew the plane and attended the University for him, to boot. I think I can come to my own conclusions from the evidence at hand, but I have my doubts about you. :lol:

Respectfully,

Joe