USS Cole bombers get death penalty

Anything goes. Politics, religion and your neighbors spouse. No censors, no dictators. Any and all opinions welcome.
Wiz
Expert

USS Cole bombers get death penalty

Post by Wiz »

YES! Eat hot justice death, motherf***ers!

17 seamen dead in that bombing. The Yemeni convict screamed that the sentence was unjust, and influenced by the U.S.
Too bad, Abdul, you should have thought of that before you did it! Now all we have to do is get all your buddies.
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

Wiz,

"YES! Eat hot justice death, motherf***ers!"

Hardly what you will find around your breakfast table, but at least you researched the topic before you posted.

At last, something we can agree on. 8O

Respectfully,

Joe
bill711
Expert

mad bombers

Post by bill711 »

YEH; right right right OOOON. a small win. but a win. I,m glad to see you boys kissed and made up!!!! Bill :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink:
lbj
Part Timer

Post by lbj »

im surprised that all ya rednecks trust the islamic court in yemen so much. y'all really think they would convict anti-american terrorists???? chances are higher that they convicted a couple of local pro-american shmucks who had nothing to do with the cole and sent the real culprits to iraq.
Wiz
Expert

Post by Wiz »

Actually, one of the convicts is a Saudi, and is being held by the United States in an "undisclosed location". I only heard a brief news story about it (and that was on the incredibly left-leaning NPR), but there was no mention of either prisoner denying the charges. The Yemeni prisoner just blubbed about it when convicted. I think given the high profile of this case, we'd be hearing about it if the Yemeni courts tried to convict ringers.
Given that they have the right guys, I guess we'll see what they actually end up doing to them. Talk is cheap, and that's all we have so far. But as far as I know (and I freely admit to not knowing it all), the Yemeni government is not an enemy of the US.

You don't need to be a redneck to be angry over the USS Cole. That occurred under another administration, before the war. 17 US sailors died for no reason so that some diaper-headed freak could look like a big shot to his terrorist buddies by taking the credit.
lbj
Part Timer

Post by lbj »

wiz,
if high profile means truth and justice than we must beleive that oj is truly innocent cause his trial was very high profile. somehow i doubt that may here believe in oj's innocence.

yemen has been a terrorist hangout since the 60s. it was one of the soviet unions staunchest friends in the area.

"undisclosed locations" always put up the red flag for me.

i expected joe and bill to goosestep into line with the yemeni court but thought you would have given it a little more reflection and apperciation of its historical and current circumstances.
Wiz
Expert

Post by Wiz »

lbj wrote:wiz,
if high profile means truth and justice than we must beleive that oj is truly innocent cause his trial was very high profile. somehow i doubt that may here believe in oj's innocence.

yemen has been a terrorist hangout since the 60s. it was one of the soviet unions staunchest friends in the area.

"undisclosed locations" always put up the red flag for me.

i expected joe and bill to goosestep into line with the yemeni court but thought you would have given it a little more reflection and apperciation of its historical and current circumstances.
Well, do you have reason to believe they are executing the wrong people, or that they won't go through with it? Tell me what you know, I'm always looking to learn the truth. All the information I have on this subject came from a few news stories here and there, and they undoubtedly have their own spin on things. It the Yemeni government run by the terrorists?