william clintoid

Anything goes. Politics, religion and your neighbors spouse. No censors, no dictators. Any and all opinions welcome.
bill711
Expert

william clintoid

Post by bill711 »

ded; I see you are still aflixed with the liberal mental disorder and you are a rabid Bush hater. It must be painful to be sick like this; I hope you get well and go back to living a good life. Wish you well. Bill 8) 8) 8)
dutch elm disease
Part Timer

Post by dutch elm disease »

oh! and i forgot the bounty on my ears....any chance er er er of er you know (how can iput this?) removing it? moshi moshi

ja mata

john wilkes booth
bill711
Expert

clintonoids

Post by bill711 »

ded; Getting you over your illness is the only way I can help you; right now they are PAYING 2.00 bucks for the pleasure after reading your diatride on clinton. If put up for auction I,m sure I could get more. ALL joking aside ded I lived in arkansas where he was govenor. It was a weekly thing for him to try to raise the taxes. It was always for the children. He was crooked as hell. All his friends were too. He robbed the teachers retirement fund for his 1st pres. campaign and the teachers thought the tax payers should raise the taxes to pay it back. They were his main bases of support. If you notice everyone around him goes to prison or they die when they get caught at their crookedness. BUT him and billary go right on as if nothing happened. I think you are more honest than that ded. Bill :wink: