bill

Anything goes. Politics, religion and your neighbors spouse. No censors, no dictators. Any and all opinions welcome.
bill711
Expert

bill

Post by bill711 »

I beleived in evalution but I beleive the lord created the system. Bill
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

Hands On Politics

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

DED.

I realize it is often hard for many folks to follow my train of thought.

You have already held out your hand to the terrorist in a gesture of understanding and acceptance of just reasons for their causes. "..the causes of terrorism aremyriad,injustices DO exist all over the world" You have placed your own country in the catagory of "injustices".

"the bombing of afghanistan,the invasion of iraq,the sacrificing of younfg(and not so young)american men on the altar of greed." The words you have written are the offer of an accepting ""handshake" to the terrorist. You are saying:
I understand your anger and accept your reasons for the killing of innocents, without approving of the acts themselves. I (for my country) accept the blame for your acts. I believe it is simple greed that motivated the Unitied States to do what we have done since the destruction of the Twin Towers and the deaths of so many people. YOU are on the side of RIGHT and we are on the side of wrong.

That is the message that you, John Kerry and a multitude of liberals are sending every day. You may trust that the terrorists take heart and derive hope from such messages.

Your understanding of what I write here is as simplistic as your view of the world. Like lbj/wyatt, you will never take off your "Kino" glasses and see the real world. I understand that it is difficult to see the Middle East, it's stability, oil and our country as connected by anything more than greed by George Bush, but you are so far on the other side of the scale it would take more effort than you seem to be able to muster to find the truth.

"you accuse me of being a terrorist sympathiser,when you know nothing about any military experience ive had.i dont need to justify my beliefs to you ...believe whatyou will.continue spewing out your pro bush propaganda..who knowsit might bear fruit? politicians love people like you you joe.....you are like putty in their hands."

John Kerry had "military experience" and yet there is a monument to him in North Vietnam. Your "military experience" has nothing to do with your obvious hatred of America, just as it has nothing to do with his. Your belief's, and those who believe as you do, will be paid for by the blood of good American soldiers. Same cost that was collected for Kerry's words. You will also give impetus to the killing and maiming of inocent people (including Americans at home) all over the world.

Not to worry, as you can just wash your hands and curse your country again. :roll:

If you don't want to "justify" your "beliefs" to me, you should stop vomiting them into this public forum. Like most liberals, you think you should be able to voice your twisted ideas, blatant lies and just have everyone nod their heads at the wisdom of your words. Sorry, but that only washes in one of the countries of the people you admire so.

When you shovel crap, some is bound to get on you. 8O

Respectfully,

Joe
Last edited by Joe Ribaudo on Sat Sep 11, 2004 9:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dutch elm disease
Part Timer

Post by dutch elm disease »

joe,
again you have exaggerated and added on meaning(s) to what i said.your interpretation of my comments are both hysterical and silly.first of all i am nota kerry supporter(and more plainly certainly not a supporter of bush). i have not and never will offer a handshake to ANY terrorist no matter from which country they originate,
it appears from the tone of your posting that anyone who questions, criticises ,in any way the present course is then by definition an al quaeda sympathiser.are you electioneering? if so for whom?
there double standards here. why does the present government refuse to extradite chechyen terrorists to russia? why does it urge russia to NEGOTIATE with chechyen rebels instead of fighting them?is not terrorism ,terrorism wherever it occurrs?why negotiate with some but not others?
as i said earlier the hypocrisy is sickening. if vengeance is required for any terrorist outrage...thats fine...but vengeance should be aimed at the perpertrators and not at any poor bugger that happens to be in the way.
twisted words, blatant lies ,and the wish to have everyone nod their heads at the wisdom of their words is not it seems the sole preserve of liberal minded people. :lol:
dutch elm disease
Part Timer

bill,
oh well bill, i see after many months labouring that you have finally joined joes fan club :lol: well done,youll soon need no doubt to replace yourknee pads soon. you say i am a veryvery ill person...frankly coming from you its a compliment. in the lastfew months ( you have accused me of being related to purnell and keenan, of being a dr hrdlicka hater, a commie, a liberal,an invalid, a zero,""not up to it" and heaven knows what else.what next? an anarchist? antichrist? racist? kerrys boyfriend even?
as for voting....i dont....it merely encourages them.
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

Living In Another World

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

DED,

I am not surprised that you don't vote. It is just as well that you fear the polls. They have only taken this country to this place in time and history.
Not a happy place for folks like DED and lbj.

Anyone who writes the drivel that you do, and has no idea what his words mean, is living in another world.

Where did you come up with the "knee pads" idea? Trying to impress us with the broad range of your education? Better stick with "hello" and "see you later". That tells us everything we need to know in understanding DED.

Just where was it, that I said you were a Kerry supporter? You need to learn the meaning of words, before making comments about their content.
Just because you are able to read the words, does not mean you understand what is being written. Words are not ideas.

I don't know you, nor do I know the extent of your education or experiance. I am making my judgements about you, based solely on the stuff you have posted. You can't hide from what you have written, even if you go back and deleat it.

Are you from Canada?

Respectfully,

Joe
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

Words We Live and Die By.

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

DED and lbj,

Here is a quote that is more than appropriate on this day:

"Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty."

To the two of you, and others of your kind, those are just words. To the rest of us they convey the heart and soul of our nation. They express the ideas behind every drop of blood shed by Americans on foreign soil.

I did not give the source for my quote, in the hopes that you would look for it yourself, and perhaps learn what it means to be an American.

Joe Ribaudo
lbj
Part Timer

Post by lbj »

joe
stick you cute quotes up your ass. who the fuck do you think you are to speak for all the dead patriots. takes a lot of gall to think they all died so only those who agree with your pervese sense patriotism are on gods side and all who disagree with you are evil and deserve to die. you are nothing but a wannnbe be piece of fascist shit that lacks the guts to come out and admit it. take your christian conservative white supremacy back into the whores cunt you crawled out of. you bore me. via con dios.
dutch elm disease
Part Timer

joe,
fear the polls? i said that? maybe YOU might take the time to read posts properly?or maybe thats beyond your ken also? "knee pads" is an impressive phrase? it shows ones educational merit? what planet do you live on?you do not refute my "drivel" instead you quote your favourite platitudes which sound nice but arein truth meaningless. written by politicians as opium for the masses, and swallowed gratefully by narrow minded people like yourself. you appear to be blinkered, you only see one side to anything ...your side.
far from hiding from my postings, or deleting them, why should or would i?....no im not from canada...ive been there....but alas no sign of bushy....he must have been skulking in an underground bomb shelter somewhere?
lbj has i believe gone over the top in his previous post to you i believe, but i understand wheres hes coming from.your statements joe are ridicolous in theextreme and bringsforth anger from even the quiter elements of liberal america. in short your post is prob 90% redneck bullshit. youre welcome to it
bill711
Expert

bill

Post by bill711 »

ded your spill against joe is as desparate as KERRYION,s champaign; which is drowning in it,s own shit. I am begaining to beleive that you are unsalvageable. YOU have a very sick mind. You do not even make sense. You and lbj start cussing and calling names when people do not go along with your sickness. YOU are just acting :evil: :evil: :twisted: :twisted: . Bill
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

Out of Ideas

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

Bill,

I always like to get a little of the oppositions opinion and see what's on the other side.

Both of these guys run out of ideas after tying their shoelaces in the morning. I am not sure what motivates DED's hatred, but I am pretty sure lbj/wyatt's mental problems can only be the product of a few generations of inbreading. Chances are, he will take that comment as a compliment. :roll:

I have cast enough pearls before these swine.

Respectfully,

Joe
dutch elm disease
Part Timer

joe,
hatred? hatred of whom? of what? i dont hate you...i dont hate bill...i dont hate bush ...i dont even hate america.....my hate is reserved for intolerance in all its forms. as you seem unable to see beyond the propaganda , ill try and give you food for thought, i fear it may well be a waste of time and energy but ill do it anyway, so here goes.....
when the 9,11 atrocity occurred, the whole world identified with stricken america...in the middle east no less than among the western countries(with a few obvious exceptions). even yasserarafat volunteered to give blood(asshole tho he may well be).rarely has therebeen (in myexperience) such unity in theface of barbarism and never so much deter,mination to rid the world of such terrorism. you with me so far?
sympathy has dwindled,support has been wasted and frittered away. george bush is reviled , britains tony blair is mistrusted. nato is bursting with the strain. muslims are embittered by the war on terror, percieving it as ann attack on islam itself. and of course terrorists still strike , it seems almost at will. the vicious , savage attack at beslan, the aussie embassy in recent time as we all know.more are threatened.
maybe itstime for all of us, and you joe in particular ,judging by your posts, to ask tough ,serious questions about the war on terror, how its being conducted, and by whom.
afghanistan,undoubtedly the attack on the loathsome taliban was deserved and welcomed, but everything that hashappened since is classicexample of how to get it wrong.the afghans were told "wewill not walk away from you" butwe have. today the country is ( or much of it anyway) is ruled by scumbag warlords.the opium harvest.....virtually wiped out by the taliban....now sports a record crop....more cheap heroin, and im sure we all know what that means.
desperateappeals from kabul government for more nato troops to police next months elections falls it seems on deafears. our response to that plea is pitifully inadequate.disaster looms.
lets consider iraq. ill leave aside the dodgy dossiers, the non existence of saddams weapons, the lies that were knowingly used as justification for invading iraq,we are all aware of that im sure. how long has itbeen since bushs ludicrous quote "mission accomplished" a year and half? a year? i admit im not sure, but itsconsiderable period. and still iraq is an anarchic shambles , where only bandits,militias, terrorists and kidnappers flourish.
the western ideals of democracy we promised them? non existent, prob just a sick joke to iraquis. western bungling in iraq has made the country practically ungovernable.
and just to make problems worse, washington refuses to restrain israels vicious line against the palestinians does nothing but further inflame feelings on the arab side of the world. what better way methinks to encourage the steady flow of recruits to al quaeda. what a fuck up!
the tragedy , and it is a real tragedy is that this present gov thinks the war on terror can be won by milatary force alone. bush orders the bombing to smithereens first of afghanistan , then iraq but doesnt have the faintest idea of what he should do next. russia i am sure have found , if indeed examples are necessary, that crude force by itself merely serves to spawn more terrorism.
britain with its long imperail experience has always understood that armed might must be used together with clear thinking proper planning diplomacy and an effort to win hearts and minds. im afraid this present gov doesnt see it. because of this wehave a war on terror thats getting us nowhere and a world far more dangerous than it was on 9/11. the present way is gonna lead us and maybe all of humanity into the abyss i fear. now joe if that means im an alquaeda sympathiser, an american hater, and earns me the right to take your hysterical responses ..then so be it. one last point ....one does not need to be a gung ho...gun toting..bush fanatic to be a patriot.so you can take your condescending claptrap, your peurile comments , tyour patronising bullshit and ram them as far up your fucking ass as is humanely possible
dutch elm disease
Part Timer

bill,
knee pads wore out allready? :lol: i never cuss no one less im cussed first....you know that from years back....if youre honest about it..but enough of that.
i gave up the acting profession years ago...you know that also...remember the classicline never fear....never breathe? moshi moshi?. well done bill...you fooled them all....im waiting for you to unload and tell the forum what you REALLY know....then you will see a few red faces..... :lol:
take care for now
bill711
Expert

clintonoids

Post by bill711 »

ded; I,m sorry man but I fear you have been infected with this mental desease call liberalism or communism. BUSH,S only fault that I can see is that he has been too soft on the enemy. He should have instructed the boys to kill it if it has a gun, or any weapon at all. Do not let them surrender or give up, That will only leave an enemy to come up and bite you from behind. The object is to kill the enemy! Anywhere he might be in church in mosqe or where ever kill him. Don,t give him a chance to get behind the woman and little kids. YOU are fighting the biggest coward,s in the world when you fight the arab,s and the only good one is a dead one. YOU are seeing the results of what come,s of being soft on them now. BUSH caved to the LIBERAL way of fighting and look what it has brung us today. The liberal press cnn and dan blather, etcetra. has encouraged our enemies to group togather and hid out and to continue fighting; they are coming from all over the arab states to fight a gurrilla fight in iraq. We have to kill them there or they will be over here killing us. BILL CLINTONOID,S softness only let them set us up for the kill. ALL news papers and t.v. should be banned from iraq and afustiane. The are alot of the cause for the turminal in the countries now. THE arab,s love to be seen on t.v. it gives them stature they kicked the big boy and he was so scared of them he didn,t do anything about it. This is the case of using the big club for awhile yet. knee pads? I have a stiff left knee and couldn,t use them, I have never kissed ass and never will. If a policeman hitting me in the balls can,t do it; I don,t think anything could! Bill
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

Lies

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

DED,

Why don't you quote the part where I cussed you?

Joe
bill711
Expert

clintonoids

Post by bill711 »

ded; you are supporting the very ones who would have you put on the knee pads. You are acting the part of what one them said is a useful idiot. Change your ways before it,e too late. The only thing you have to fear is fear itself. bill
dutch elm disease
Part Timer

joe,
there is cussing , and there is cussing,theres name calling and implied name calling as you well know ,cussing was bills word not mine i just repeated it for bills sake.anyway the reason im mad is cos bill got his "fanclub" membership rubber stamped ,and i unfortunately didnt,but there again i didnt apply .......im not annoyed at the previous exchanges, why should you be?whys bill so interested? at times he sounds like a bloody echo...who cares anyway?lifes too short too be ratty over silly arguments like that. :lol: :lol: :lol: bill isteasing you andteasing me
be cute lads
dutch elm disease
Part Timer

bill,
for your information it isallready too late! for me you joe and the rest of the world. so dont be silly, follow yer beliefs, let me follow mine ffs.vote fer who u like ..i could care less. bush im sure will bere.elected. its the "moronic majority" thing ,same here as any other country. why do you fancy bush? has he by any chance gota cute ass? myself i never noticed...mind u every time that dickhead appears on t.v i switch off :lol:
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

Annoyed?

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

DED,

I have remained calm through this entire thread. What makes you think I am "annoyed"?

I have simply stated facts and my opinion. You are the one who has embraced the gutter. If you believe otherwise, I say again: "Why don't you quote the part.......?"

Opinions are what makes forums work. You have yours, and I have mine. You judge me based on mine, and I judge you based on yours.

Joe
dutch elm disease
Part Timer

ok joe,

lets see now, oh yes i run out of ideas for the day after tying my bootlaces? people like me and lbj? no doubt i would be ready to offer any suicide bomber my hand shake?.lets see wat else? a purveyor of drivel? an hater of america? a symbolic mate of al quedas mob?as i saidforget it who the hell cares anyway?
dutch elm disease
Part Timer

joe, oh yes also the "embraced the gutter"crack. silly , silly, silly
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

If The Shoe Fits!

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

DED,

As I said, "You judge me based on mine, and I judge you based on yours."

"tyour patronising bullshit and ram them as far up your fucking ass as is humanely possible"

Why don't you quote any of my comments that drop to this gutter level, or have the same level of hysteria? I can only judge your intelligence and moral character by what you write here. If there is another face to DED, why not bring it forth?

Joe
bill711
Expert

clintonoid,s

Post by bill711 »

I do ! ded; I like to try and salvage you from being mired and unhappy keeping comp. with people like your ardent supporter lbj! YOU need to change your pessimestic view. Bush is just an honest man trying to do whats right..I do not look at men,s ass unless They turn it toward me and I get worried that they might fart real big. lbj is the one after everyone,s rearend. LOOK at kerryion and think how he,s jumping around all over the board lying, thieving, supported by liars and theive,s, flackoos weirdo,s and that kind of ilk. LOOK who your supporter has been. Can,t you see where you are going to end up? Remember this- it don,t matter if the glass is half or half empty! The important thing is what you do with it...Bill
dutch elm disease
Part Timer

ok joe,
i admit i could or should have said" please dont try to smother me with your nonsense" it might have been politeri agree.but you began the gutter talk, you spoke of me as a symbolic ally of al quaeda etc , a friend of the terroristsetc, THAT to me is a gutter type insult, you entered the gutter when you made the remark that you would dance on gclintons grave, at a time when hewas undergoing heart surgery....you cant get much lower than that! so please joe THINK before you speak .before you criticise others , why not look at your own character( orhow it appears on hereanyway) a redneck is not a nice thing to be. i retract nothing of what i said, and ifyou disagree with my last post (on war on terror etc) then address that andrefrain from the persobnal attacks. or......please youself
dutch elm disease
Part Timer

bill,
lbj my supporter? ffs geez...... :lol: im quite happy thank you with my life except fer one thing that is...i gotta go in fer gall stone surgery tommorrow..great fun huh?but fear not i say to my newly acquired "fans" i will return....ifi survive....it would be just my luck if joe worked there andwas in charge of the poison cabinet :lol:
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

Not To Worry

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

DED,

I wish you no ill, and hope your surgery comes off without a hitch.

There is a huge difference between DED and people like Bill Clinton, John Kerry and others with positions of power. They have the ability to change history and our way of life. Non-voting DED is completely powerless. His is a small weak voice, whimpering in the storm of political will.

The people I mentioned are worthy of our anger and scorn. They are the gutless, thieves and traitors with the POWER to destroy our country. I think I have said enough concerning the "power" of DED.

Now you may find this to be insulting, but it is only my opinion based on your own writings. As you leap back into the gutter to respond, keep in mind that prior to having surgery, it is a good idea to keep yourself as clean (body and mind) as possible. :lol:

I truly wish you well tomorrow.

Joe Ribaudo