bill

Anything goes. Politics, religion and your neighbors spouse. No censors, no dictators. Any and all opinions welcome.
dutch elm disease
Part Timer

bill

Post by dutch elm disease »

im sure youll all join me in wishing bill clinton well and a quick recovery from his condition. maybe not the best pres weve ever had , but certainly a vast improvement on the present pile of shit that runs the country at the present time.even tho like bush he somehow managed to stay away from vietnam :lol: i had and still retain my admiration for his humanitarian and leadership values which im sure every member also does.(apart from the odd redneck i guess anyway) :roll:
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

The Dance

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

DED,

I will be more than pleased to dance on Bill Clinton's grave.

Respectfully,

Joe "Redneck"
bill711
Expert

bill

Post by bill711 »

ded; william clintoid sold usa missile secrets to the chinese=william run the military down-william wasted the aqumilated wealth of america=william sold american secrets to foreigners=william nastied the white house- william made nasty anything him and his reptoid of a wife came in contact with= he was the biggest liar in america=his policies brought on thing,s like Enron=his weakness brought on 9-11= twice. I have no wishes for him at all. BUT I have not gave up on you yet. maybe you will wake up and open your EYES and USE your BRAIN one of these days. william jefferson clintoid is a yeller dog. Bill
lbj
Part Timer

Post by lbj »

say whatever you want to about bill. there are 2 facts no one can deny about clinton.
1 he got elected
2 he didnt suck dick

thats a hell of a lot more than any bush apologist can claim

the only thing that cocksucker done for his country was take advantage of free national guard dental exams
bill711
Expert

clintonoid,s

Post by bill711 »

lbj; All I can say to you is; you sure got away with words. YOU like clinton and his ilk need to be flushed. Bill
lbj
Part Timer

Post by lbj »

bill, that's as lame as the monkeys leadership of the war in iraq. lack of leadership is more apropos. over 1000 dead and billions of middle and low class tax dollars wasted for Halliburton and Bechtel, and you still bow down to the saudi butt kisser. oh welll.....you probably also believe in creationism and think evolution is a bunch of crap....
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

Another Wyatt Clone?

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

lbj,

Interesting ID, considering the slant of your comments to Bill.

You call what's going on in Iraq, a "war" and yet mention the 1,000 + dead as if it's a shocking number. You are, of course, correct. It is shockingly low for a war. Each death is a high price to pay but, as each patriot who places his life on the line, in the service of this country knows, it is the cost of liberty.

"Have you forgotten" the number of people who lost their lives, in such a short span of time, on 9/11? Since that day, your "monkey" has taken that "war" away from our citizens and cities, and chased the leaders of the "other side" trembling into holes in the ground.

In case 9/11 is not enough of a reminder of the costs of war, you might try reading a little history of the number of deaths on any day in any war and on any battlefield that has been recorded. Perhaps you might look at the number of Airmen lost in Europe during WWII.

You could also try reading the Words of Thomas Jefferson, on the price of keeping our freedom. Every war will extract its "pound of flesh", and this one is worth the price. You have no idea of the importance of Iraq's position in the Middle East. Leave the heavy thinking to others. You are way over your head here.

It was people like you, who liked the idea of their President being on the same level as themselves, who got Clinton elected twice. He was a reflection on the moral decay present on such a large scale these days.
I, for one, would rather the leader of the "Free World" and America, be a cut above the "boys" who are spending all of their waking hours thinking about pussy, and how they can score with girls half their age, or younger.
You find that an admirable trait in your President and you got what you wanted. When the Chinese use ICBMs, using the guidance systems supplied by Bill Clinton, to blackmail us from Panama, you will be one of the idiots in line to pay them. :roll:

"Halliburton and Bechtel"? Don't have an original thought in your head, do you? Try looking a little farther into the situation than your local headlines. :idea:

Joe Ribaudo
bill711
Expert

william clintonoid,s

Post by bill711 »

lbj; I forgot to include; william clintonoid sending his man over to saudia arabia to ask them to raise the price of oil from 11.00 dollars a barral to 50.00 dollars a barral. Boy they liked that. clinton said he would be happy if they just charged us 25.00 dollars a barral?? why did we need it raised when we were paying more than we ever had for oil anyway... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: This was his payoff to the eco-noids who voted for him... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: ... Bill
lbj
Part Timer

Post by lbj »

joe,
to tell you the truth i am more interested in hearing your ideas and the logic behind them than in your ad homnium ala hillbilly heroin junky rush limpbaugh stye attacks.

if you were to be honest with yourself you would admit that at this stage of the game you have no idea if my knowledge of the middle east is greater or lesser than yours.

that was a nice, slanted, recap for history you gave but you failed to address any of the issuses i raised or answer the question i asked.

we can trade insults or we can have a discussion of ideas. i prefer to discuss ideas so here is the basis of where i am coming from.

9/11 was carried out by and financed by saudis NOT by sadam or any iraqis. to the best of my knowldege osama is saudi and the majority of the highjackers were also saudis. correct me if i am wrong.

bush stated we must attack iraq immediately beacuse sadam had weapons of mass destruction that he could use against the us. to date those weapons have not been found and it appears highly unlikely that they will ever be found.

before the assult on iraq the country was not a terrorist threat to anyone. now it is the new center of anti american terrorism.

bush senior armed sadam with chemical and biological weapons to fight the iranians. when sadam used chemical weapons against the kurds and iranians the us and the republican administration of the day was silent on the issue.

today sadam is in us custody. osama the mastermind of 911 is free. in my opinion the troops that were send into iraq should have been sent to afghanistan and today osama would be in our custody or dead. instead osama is still planing and carrying out attacks against americans.

we are not at war with iraq. if you doubt me listen to your president and the rest of the world. we won the war with iraq. bush proudly declared the war over. the war is over. we are occupying iraq. occupying forces, no matter what nation they are from generally are hated by the occupied population.

when you speak of morals whose morals are you refering to? fundementalist christian morals, fundementalist muslim morals, or some other? just a quick reminder if you think your morals are based on the teaching of jesus... he was a liberal jew and certainly not a conservative christian. personally i find conservative christian morals very immoral and hypocritical.

the republican attacks on kerrys medal are repugnant and an insult to every recipient of a us medal. questioning the validity of kerrys medals questions the whole process of how the us awards medals.

as far as vietnam goes the issue is very simple. kerry volunteered and went. bush jumped to the head of the national guard line to stay out of nam. spin it anyway you like those are the simple facts that cannot be denied and have not been denied by bush.

it was nixon, not clinton, who made china our economic ally. it is under bush that our jobs are outsourced to china and russia.

if halliburton and bechtel are not an issuse that concerns you there is no point in talking about them. they are getting the lions share of the nearly 200 billion dollars we spending in iraq. if that is a non issue to you there is nothing i can say that will make it an issue for you.

and yes, clinton was elected twice even though he liked to have his cock sucked. but note .....he was elected ...... he did not need to go to court to be appointed president like the current occupier of the white house.

last but not least i would like to know if you believe in creationism or the theory of evolution.
lbj
Part Timer

Post by lbj »

bill,

what about the price of crude today. blaming clinton for that too???
my question to you was very simple. do you believe in creationism or evolution? why the reluctance to answer?

incase you are wondering where i stand .... i am confident in the accuracy of the evolutionary theory.
Wiz
Expert

Post by Wiz »

lbj wrote:say whatever you want to about bill. there are 2 facts no one can deny about clinton.
2 he didnt suck dick
Well, actually he did, but he didn't swallow.
lbj
Part Timer

Post by lbj »

wiz
you are good, you caught me with my pants down. i dont know much about the finer points of cocksucking so i dont known if it counts or not but it started me remembering as i was watching jerry falwell the other sunday, just in case bush does win an election, i want to be ready for the re-education camps, i heard jerry say that you have to get down on your knees and give it all you got, you cant hold back an inch and unless you let him in all the way it dont count. :)
bill711
Expert

clintonoid,s

Post by bill711 »

lbj; I will not argue with an idiot nor try to get thru and teach someone as stupied as you. So long idiot. Bill
lbj
Part Timer

Post by lbj »

bill, with such eloquence there is no doubt you win every debate in your head. oh well at least you got a head even though you aint got the balls to answer the question. creationist or evolutionist bill?????
Wiz
Expert

Post by Wiz »

Gentlemen, I'm going to try this just one time.

Can we agree to disagree, like grownups, instead of resorting to childish name-calling? Presidential elections evoke strong feelings. Let's keep in mind that everyone is entitled to their point of view, and there are valid points on both sides of the issue.

I personally believe that anyone who goes for the Presidency is nuts. That has to be the hardest job on earth. Nobody goes into it intending to be a scumbag. We should keep a balanced view of these things. Bush, Kerry, Clinton - all sought the job wanting to do their best for their country. History will have its say about them, but I think it's extreme and unfair to wish any of them ill. It takes a ton of balls just to apply for that job, and for my money anybody who does it deserves some respect. Who are we to pass judgement on these guys, not knowing a fraction of the full facts about the problems they faced?

We're talking about past, present, and (possibly) future Presidents of the United States. Let's have some dignity about it.

That's it. Carry on flaming if you want to.
dutch elm disease
Part Timer

joe
im surprised (genuinely) at your "dance on clintons grave" remark, be he a democrat or a republican...it makes no difference...hes a human being..one i respect and one you loathe by the sounds of it...so what! your silly patriotic (so called) remarks dont deserve a rebuttal. no doubt you have great respect for israel....yet how did menachim begin and his henchmen legitimise israel?...through terrorist acts no less....but never mind. ive no time for any terrorist actions ...be it from bin ladens mob, the i.r.a (funded in part by american donations of course,)or any one of numerous other organisations. the point is..bush and his crazy politics have united every loony in the middle east against the west...the world is a far far more dangerous place than ever it was pre-iraq.if you truly believe the invasion of iraq was about freedometc and not about oil then you are not thinking straight.
heres a thought....how about being TOUGH on terrorism AND TOUGH on the causes of terrorism? maybe then wed all improve both our own lives and the lives of countless impoverished and helpless people the world over? trouble is with that of course is that there wouldnt be much monetary profit to it i guess
yours, disgusted
bill711
Expert

clintonoids

Post by bill711 »

ded; send your stuff to me for approval first before you make it public. You are just embarrassing yourself with this drival. You are not ready for being on your own yet.. Bill
bill711
Expert

clintonoids

Post by bill711 »

www, lbj or whoever; go back and burral around in your dunghill and leave us alone. Get lost jerk... Bill
lbj
Part Timer

Post by lbj »

one ball bill,

thanks for admitting you are a creationist. that and your one ball explains a lot.

you need 2 balls to get rid of me and at your rate it will be a very long time before you find your second one.

when you are on your knees on sunday, ask the preacher to wash out your mouth with soap after he takes his dick out. you might speak more clearly on monday.
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

Still Dancing.

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

DED,

I understand your concerns about my humanity, as well as the humanity of the suicide bombers. When you meet me, my hand will be stretched out in greeting. No doubt, when you meet your first suicide bomber, you will be looking to also shake his hand. I will also be more than happy to dance on his grave. I trust your body parts will not be mixed up with his.

There are times and there are people who deserve special attention as this old world spins through the centuries. Bill Clinton is one of those people. Respecting Bill Clinton is not something that ever crossed my mind. I will leave that business to his fans, and you.

I suggest you not get to close to the man, or his wife. Their friends have a habit of leaving this world early. After almost sixty years of living, I don't personally know one person who killed themselves. That holds true for my wife and most of our friends and family. The Clintons are awash in strange deaths.

What do you consider to be the "causes of terrorism"? How much do you think it would require for the Arabs to let the Jews go on living? Can they give up enough land or pay enough money or feed and house enough Palestenians to stop the killings?

Is it "profit" at stake here, or survival? There is a balance of power in this world that is at stake in the Middle East. On one side stand the terrorist along with their allies, that would be people like you and lbj, and on the other side would be people like George Bush, myself and the Americans who have always been willing to shed their blood and give their lives to protect the other side of the scale. You like being on the opposite side of the scale, but you would never dream of living over there, shedding your own blood or giving your life for their "rights".

That type of sacrafice is what separates you from us. You have no problem siding with the terrorist causes, as long as you can be home by six surrounded by the security that others have died to provide you and your family with. No need to get your own hands dirty in this little fight.
The fight I am speaking about is an abstract thought not tied to any single war.

We are fighting for a way of life and to protect YOUR standard of living, not to mention being free to go to work without fearing some guy with nothing to live for will fly a plane into our building. The flow of oil is much more important than the flow of money. If you don't believe that, just ask the Japanes why they attacked Pearl Harbor. Do you think it was for money?

In the near future, American blood will be shed because of Bill Clinton. It will not be 1,000 of our soldiers, but it will be the blood of our citizens and on our own soil. When that day comes, remember how proud you are of Bill Clinton and pray for your own safety and that of your family. There won't be much time for anything else.

It doesn't take much to understand the reasons for the Jewish/Arab hatred. It has nothing to do with land, oil, money or even gods. It is all about time, which is something the Chinese understand very well.

In case you didn't notice, the "loony' Middle East were going about the business of killing and trying to kill Americans, long before George Bush decided to take the battle to them. :roll:

Respectfully,

Joe
bill711
Expert

Bill

Post by bill711 »

WELL said JOE. bill :wink: lbj; If we were face to face you wouldn,t say something like that to me; because I would cut your pecker off and stick it in your mouth. After I got thru bleeding you alittle bit. Bill
dutch elm disease
Part Timer

joe,
i feel youhave a penchant for either overstating or attaching "add-ons" to peoples statements.ive browsed thro my post and am unable to find any remark which states i would like to shake bin ladens(or indeed any other terrorists hand) never did i suggest im an ally of al quaeda , a believer, or an adherent to his cause.i merely stated what is blatantly obvious,..the causes of terrorism aremyriad,injustices DO exist all over the world,911 was horrific..ive never suggested otherwise. so was the bombing of afghanistan,the invasion of iraq,the sacrificing of younfg(and not so young)american men on the altar of greed. sent there there i might add by a president who failed to do his duty(as you call it) during the vietnam era. you gloss over that when you fawn over your pal bush.didnt cheney also have 5 deferments?.the hypocrisy is sickening.
you accuse me of being a terrorist sympathiser,when you know nothing about any military experience ive had.i dont need to justify my beliefs to you ...believe whatyou will.continue spewing out your pro bush propaganda..who knowsit might bear fruit? politicians love people like you you joe.....you are like putty in their hands.
you ask what do i think are the causes of terrorism...how about invasion of ones country for a start?bin laden , al quaeda, the various "new" terrorist organisations are all legitimate targets, shoot them ,hang them,whatever i fully agree..but my point is unless and until the root issues are addressedd and dealt with the problem will remain andmoreterrorists will be spawned. of course when the u.s funds , arms encourages groups that spreadrevolution, dissent etc in u"unfavourable " countries thats ok yes?
bill
just stick yourhead back up your ass
bill711
Expert

bill clintonoid

Post by bill711 »

ded; YOU are a very ill man? YOU need our help. YOUR self hatred is very evident. YOU hate me. YOU hate your country. YOU oppose your country and keep the hate and hope of the terrist alive. YET you say you are not one of them. YOU espouse the old commie spill but YOU say you are not a commie? WHAT in the hell do you think that you are an intellect? BECAUSE as you are you are a zero yes right now you are less than a nothing. YOU are very ill my friend and me and JOE are trying to help you the best we can under the circumstance. I am telling you this as a friend. If you are putting your hopes on Kerryion hey forget it man. Bill :roll: :roll: :roll:
lbj
Part Timer

Post by lbj »

one ball bill,
the only thing you would do, after you pissed in your panties, is get on your knees and pray to cheesus dear lord please let me tickle my tonsils with that prick. think about coming out of the closet. it would do you good. the truth shall set you free.
bill711
Expert

bill

Post by bill711 »

www, lbj ; YOU are just a sicko swish who gets his jollys talking nasty on the tube. so get lost. Bill