tresurenet

Anything goes. Politics, religion and your neighbors spouse. No censors, no dictators. Any and all opinions welcome.
pippinwhitepaws
Expert

tresurenet

Post by pippinwhitepaws »

i was just banned from treasurenet for this comment in the Dutchman forum

quote:
sandals distract from the facts?
there are few verifiable FACTS associated with the Dutchman...

a stash of sandals will tell an experienced person who was in the area..."KILLED" skillets would be the one proof that Jacob wasn't pushing a myth on people.

pots and other goods, were "killed"... one hole in a perfect piece, to follow the owner into the next world...that means that the apache had some respect for Jacobs partner, if not for him...

meaningless? not hardly. :unquote

too fucking funny...hey treasure hunter, kiss my glow in the dark ass...
you were military intelligence alright...couldn't find Arizona with a map, let alone the Dutchman mine.
that is the part that always amazes me...people who don't know shit, thinking they know more that people who study the subject...
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

Re: tresurenet

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

Donald,

Are you sure you were banned. Please copy that notification to me.

Take care,

Joe
pippinwhitepaws
Expert

You have been banned for the following reason:
attacking members post accusing him with out proof / challenging moderation of forums in open forums

Date the ban will be lifted: Dec 12, 2013, 02:00 PM
Cubfan64
Expert

Post by Cubfan64 »

Well, I don't understand that at all - from some of the crap that's been posted over there lately, it doesn't make sense to ban a person for what you posted.

Your "attack" was hardly an attack - heck, I can randomly find posts by that Charlie Brown guy accusing people of all sorts of stuff without proof. And as far as "challenging" the moderator - again, when a moderator comments on a thread in a non-moderating post, but just as a regular poster, he/she is subject to being challenged just like anyone else.

Looks like we have a rogue moderator - unfortunately idiots like Charlie Brown are allowed to continue posting ridiculous cut and paste links that in most cases have nothing to do with anything relevant to the discussion.

Sheesh
pippinwhitepaws
Expert

well, it sure seems in my life that I run afoul of people like this all the time...
special behaviors to control Donald.

I really am tired of the double standards.

sorry for anyone I have ever offended...wtf?
pippinwhitepaws
Expert

You have been banned for the following reason:
numerous insults and attacks on members and moderators........Stay on Lostdutchman.....

Date the ban will be lifted: Jun 12, 2014, 11:00 AM

so it seems the self righteous cant even follow the item they posted previously on banning me from treasurenet...it was supposed to end today...by their own words in previous post...

went to sign in at the end of the ban period...received the above message.
pippinwhitepaws
Expert

so.

since I was banned for beating up on poor treasurehunter...what a fucking coward...

here is the rub...
Arizona is 74% federal property.
14 % of that property is national forest...the rest is military reservation, indian reservations, national parks, national monuments..ect.

anyone on treasurenet who posts coming to Arizona and finding native artifacts, and takes them home, is a thief...
less than 14% of Arizona is private property...even less of the private property contains native ruins that yield artifacts...removal of artifacts from private property best have bullet proof documentation to avoid arrest.

I guess it is clear treasure net supports theft of artifacts...
then hides under "we're saving history, cause the educated people just steal and hide the objects."
pippinwhitepaws
Expert

well..i bet you're all happy about this...ok...typical.
insult me then ban me for fighting back...too fucking funny...cowardly behavior at best...

but...if I see anyone robbing prehistoric site...or even historic sites...do not expect me to be polite or not call the local LEO to remove you from the gene pool.

remember...no matter what anyone thinks of me...I do have the ability to recognize most artifacts in Arizona...regardless of the culture group the item was taken from...do be careful.
Cubfan64
Expert

Post by Cubfan64 »

Hmm - not sure who you're talking to here Donald, especially when you say,
well..i bet you're all happy about this...ok...typical.
insult me then ban me for fighting back...too fucking funny...cowardly behavior at best...
??
pippinwhitepaws
Expert

well...been wrong before.perhaps i was incorrect...

put my education to use yesterday....6 month ban lifted...
curious
Cubfan64
Expert

Post by Cubfan64 »

Good to hear - now be a good boy :)
Oroblanco
Part Timer

Post by Oroblanco »

Pippin - I did not know that you had gotten banned, and the reasons are almost incredibly childish for a moderator. I have no reason to doubt your word.

I feel responsible, as I was the one whom had posted (in response to another testy post by Charlie Brown, whomever she/he really is) that artifacts had indeed been found in the Superstitions including the cache of sandals and 'killed" cooking pot or pan, only to get more attacks from Charlie Brown. I quit trying to reason with her (or him?) and saw several others go through the same routine, trying to reason with her in a calm and polite manner only to be answered in snotty, sarcastic barbs. There is not much you can do with such a person, whom would never have the courage to act like that to your face in person, and I see that she (Charlie Brown) is still at it, though she has toned down her aggressive posts slightly.

I am sorry Pippin for having been in part the reason for why this happened to you, if I had simply not mentioned the danged sandals etc perhaps the whole thing might not have played out. Thank you for standing up for what I had said - it must have angered them to be proven wrong.

I do not understand the moderators on T-net, saw this sort of thing start up when the ownership changed and I stayed away from it for over a year, tried several other forums and found even worse moderators on a few so ended up going back but won't spend a lot of time on T-net. I don't have that much time to be playing on the internet and don't care to waste it getting aggravated by someone who came there with an axe to grind, and the moderators do NOTHING about all the nasty, insulting posts by that person yet will toss off someone for simply defending what is right. (Like you, Donald). How do they justify this?

Anyway Pip - no we are NOT happy that you got banned from T-net and I for one do not understand it at all.

I wish you and everyone reading this, a very Merry Christmas, Feliz Navidad.
Roy ~ Oroblanco
"We must find a way, or we will make one." --Hannibal Barca
pippinwhitepaws
Expert

thank you for the kind words oro...

it is not your fault...i put my own words down in print.
i am not happy with how this one moderator uses his position to harass, insult and then ban people who dont agree and worship his words.

i guess having a moderator in your pocket is the next best thing as having a judge or cop in your pocket.

i just dont know how to play well with others i guess.
again, thank you for the kind words.
i sure need a few.
pippinwhitepaws
Expert

thank you for the kind words oro...

it is not your fault...i put my own words down in print.
i am not happy with how this one moderator uses his position to harass, insult and then ban people who dont agree and worship his words.

i guess having a moderator in your pocket is the next best thing as having a judge or cop in your pocket.

i just dont know how to play well with others i guess.
again, thank you for the kind words.
i sure need a few.
pippinwhitepaws
Expert

i sure feel like a tirade of profanity is in order...
pippinwhitepaws
Expert

received this pm this morning...

good to know it is all me...I guess I really need a reality check...or a job.

You behavior on this forum
Donald,
I have been quietly watching a lot of the drama on this forum unfold, content to let it be sorted out by the moderators here who do the job to my satisfaction. They have come to me for help on the matter of cleaning up some of the behavior here, and I can see why. The purpose of this forum is being muddied by personal attacks and insults that serve no purpose other than to distract from our goal.

Be advised that I will be personally working with the moderators here to ensure that the language and insults are cleaned up, and that anyone who has a record of violating the terms of service is dealt with in a manner that will allow us all to continue without being troubled by recurrences of the same type of offense.

I don't have time to rehash the past, nor am I trying to lay the blame at any one person's feet. I am simply making everyone involved aware that my supervision will be more strict and more swiftly applied than that of the moderators, should I need to become involved. The moderators here are competent and fair, and any challenges to their authority in an open forum will be dealt with as the terms of use indicate.

It is my sincere hope that we can continue in a peaceful and friendly manner.

The happiest of holidays to you and yours,
Aaron
pippinwhitepaws
Expert

too funny.
treasurehunter had banned me for six months...while i was on a ban of ten days...ban is lifted immediately when i contact the site owners...
then i receive the above pm on tnet....
rather like firesign theater.." you're making, not making, the doctor happy, unhappy."

so i send the pm off to the site owners, whom i found on line, not through tnet.
one response, 'we're checking into it.'
yesterday i get on ine...no second amendment in tnet anymore...good.
now, poor old treasurehunter is whining how i ruined his playground.

why cant people accept responsibility for their actions?
i am not the sole cause of disease on earth, contrary to any gossip to the contrary.
if first amendment rights are overthrown, none of the others mean squat.

HERE'S YOUR T.S. SLIP TREASUREHUNTER.
suck it up and take it like a man.
pippinwhitepaws
Expert

whew...
some people have issues.

a moderator with insecurity complex is a threat.

total freak: gotta have more guns to feel safe...hell, I bet he cant use one correctly.
had to purchase a wife at Asianhore dot com
follows people around an threatens them with impunity...

supports insults and degrading comments when used by his fellow fuckin idiots.

too sick for words.
pippinwhitepaws
Expert

so...i get a Pm this morning...seems the moderator and administrator at treasure net are spreading lies...saying i sent them nasty pm's...and that these pms are the reason i was banned...

i sent no pm's to any moderator or supposed owner, who did not contact me first.
i did not insult them.
i did post here...treasure hunter says i pm'd him and called his wife a whore...well is she?
certainly i did not pm treasure hunter...with any insults, nor did i pm anyone prior to the life time ban.
this is pure deceit.

i did ask someone on another forum in private, if i bought a wife from asianwhore.com would i be more acceptable...and other nasty things...yep..did it and will do it again...
don't spit in my face an expect me to kiss your ass.

everything these professional liars are doing is to degrade me, since exposure of their method and behavior will have negative consequences.

one can not attack a person, then scream how you don't like the response
haters hate...and treasure net has proven over time that if you post a rational statement to the right wing hate mongers, you will be banned into silence...just like putin and the russian government is doing.
silence and disappear is an historic method of control among the totalitarian regimes
of the world
pippinwhitepaws
Expert

TreasureNet.com
From Aaron LaCombe [email protected] details
To secretcanyon [email protected]

You were banned because in almost all cases, your behavior is just as bad as the others in the thread you've reported. The way you speak to the moderators and administrators doesn't help either.

For whatever reason, you fail to see your part in the devolvement of these threads, much as you seem unable to see the fault on BOTH sides of the aisle in getting the 2nd amendment forum shut down. I would be hard pressed to decide which side was worse, honestly.

In 7 days, if you chose to rejoin the conversations at TreasureNet, you and everyone else will do so in a calm, rational manner befitting of an adult. Anyone who fails to do so will find subsequent bans to be far longer and perhaps permanent.

I am already aware that you feel you are baited into these arguments. In the future, please simply refrain from taking the bait, if that is the case. Hit the ignore button for anyone you find to be antagonizing you. I am also aware that you feel certain people are allowed to get away with things that others aren't. That line of reasoning has also run it's course and is simply not true.

Please be assured that the moderators and administrators have considered this carefully, and will be enforcing these policies with zero tolerance.

Best,
Aaron

"well,i waited patiently for a response.
none.
attempt to interact in the forums, and receive constant insults from not only the approved group of insult throwers, but moderators.
out right blaming me for the second amendment forum being removed...moderators join in on the hate fest.
last night, i made a post on some construction guy ripping up a veterans cemetery...a mistake all round.
here come the insults, calling me vile, mentally ill, ect.
this morning, i go to sign in..i am now banned for my behavior,yet the people who made the personal insults are posting more of their garbage.

thier insults on the cemetary thread are removed, but i am banned, yet the posts i made are still in place.

there is something seriously wrong going on here...and i dont believe it is me.

too bad"
pippinwhitepaws
Expert

notice nothing about treasure hunters wife a whore...

nothing about NHbandits wife being a skanky pile of shit...
nothing but bullshit from those people...i left there once on my own...when they allowed the right wing christian bullshit to rule...

do cover your bottoms on treasure net...they are deceitful
pippinwhitepaws
Expert

banned once for posting about sandals and pots with holes...another for standing up to NH bandit and his insane rants.

the third time was for the thread on the veterans cemetery damage...wow, cant post it was an accident when everyone else is screaming about killing the people who messed up the grass trying to dig a veterans grave...
what bullshit...banned for six months, and then banned again that same day for life...

kma
what little penises you have... compensation issues rule your life.

yea.. i sent a pm to bc1969...after he initicated a conversation...guess he is treasure hunter in drag....
multiple sign on names for the hater...cant wear his own dress in public
Cubfan64
Expert

Post by Cubfan64 »

Frankly, I've lost interest in all the forums. Over the last few months I've been called all sorts of things by all sorts of people on TNet via PM's and I'm just tired of it all.

The forums are no longer interesting to me in general - maybe at a later date I'll find myself interested again, but the discussions are either rehashing the same things over and over and over again, or they deteriorate into messes that I have no interest in.

I'll just continue doing my own thing for the most part - too much going on in my life as it is to waste time on that other stuff.

It was a pleasure to meet you last fall Donald, and I have a special place on my bookshelf for your copy of Thrapp's book that you gave me!! Can't thank you enough for that generous gift!
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

Donald,

It was also, as I have said, my pleasure to meet you at the Rendezvous. Really glad you finally made it out. You have a lot to add to the conversations.

I have gotten very thick skin where the moderators are concerned. My favorite is no longer a mod on T-Net.

Hope we will remain good (new) friends.

Paul,

The LDM conversations have been deteriorating for some time now. The name calling is a direct result of not agreeing with every wild story that comes down the pike. Calm, intelligent, measured responses only add to the flame. That was fun for awhile, just seeing exactly how wacked-out you can make them. It's grown old for me as well........finally.

Hope all is well with you folks.

Take care,

Joe
pippinwhitepaws
Expert

thanks for the replies paul and joe...

but..i only posted here, not for support, but due to the inability of the tramps at treasurenet to change or delete my comments.

treasurenet has allowed people to insult me, name calling, degrading remarks..ect...yet whine like little girls when i use their own tactic's on them.

a crew of insecure, cowards...how irresponsible to leave locked an loaded weapons in every room of your home...
how insane to believe only the moderator at treasurenet has the correct version of the second amendment.
the same pople who never had to use a weapon on a human...now cling to their weapons as if that is the only reason they are alive...while many combat veterans are fine without a weapon in their hands all the time.
the crew on treasurenet are the sole source of intelligence on earth
[ ask them}...anyone not approved by the cowards with compensation issues is a target...

i sure do not hang out with people who believe justice means: just us
i don't associate with thieves who rob the dead or destroy native sites to find a few points.

in fact, i only went back to that site because of a few people i have a whole lot of respect for...
i also hope that i remain friends with you joe...and paul...and the rest of the good people i have met...

if treasurehunter was half the man he pretends to be...he'd have contacted me for my address...and showed up.
bullies are cowards...
bullies who delete things they don't agree with...and then hide behind the private business bullshit are beneath contempt...
yes, when you become abusive to me...all the abuse i have experienced comes at you...then you whine like a little girl.