There's a Special Place in Hell for Republicans

Anything goes. Politics, religion and your neighbors spouse. No censors, no dictators. Any and all opinions welcome.
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

Re: There's a Special Place in Hell for Republicans

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

Brad,

Will Anthony Weiner be there too, or does he get his own........."special place"? :lol:

Joe Ribaudo
lazarus
Expert

Post by lazarus »

Joe,
the Bush administration knew damn well there were no weapons of mass destruction, but Halliburton made 39 billion dollars off the invasion. Can you say war profiteering?
Denial changes nothing, Joe... everyone who supported the invasions of Iraq and Afghanistan are human garbage, and that includes you!
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

Brad,

Only time will reveal the truth of the matter. There is no doubt that Saddam had those kinds of weapons. Believe they crossed the border prior to our invasion.

Joe Ribaudo
lazarus
Expert

Post by lazarus »

Joe...
it's too late for you to claim the moral high ground. The verdict is in.... denial changes nothing!

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/04 ... finds?lite
lazarus
Expert

Post by lazarus »

Joe,
I see you are as full of shit as ever! You don't possess even a modicum of honesty. Your remarks about WMD prove you are human garbage! You're entire life has been one big fucking lie.
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

lazarus wrote:Joe,
I see you are as full of shit as ever! You don't possess even a modicum of honesty. Your remarks about WMD prove you are human garbage! You're entire life has been one big fucking lie.
Brad,

Does this mean I'm no longer on your Christmas list? 8O :lol:

Joe Ribaudo
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

Joe Ribaudo wrote:
Brad,

Does this mean I'm no longer on your Christmas list? 8O :lol:

Joe Ribaudo
Believe last card we received left us with a contact high for two days. :lol:
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

the Bush administration knew damn well there were no weapons of mass destruction, but Halliburton made 39 billion dollars off the invasion. Can you say war profiteering?
Denial changes nothing, Joe... everyone who supported the invasions of Iraq and Afghanistan are human garbage, and that includes you!
Brad,

What's your source for the Bush administration having that knowledge?

Joe Ribaudo
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

IF ONLY THIS IS TRUE!!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Good one!

Subject: Never Stand in Line Again

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Some men carry and handle their diplomacy better than others.
When former U.S. Military commander in Afghanistan, Stanley McChrystal, was called into the Oval Office by Barack Obama,
he knew things weren't going to go well when the President accused him of not supporting him in his political role as President.
"It’s not my job to support you as a politician, Mr. President ... it’s my job to support you as Commander-in-Chief,"
McChrystal replied, and he handed Obama his resignation.

Not satisfied with accepting McChrystal's resignation the President made a cheap parting shot.
"I bet when I die you'll be happy to piss on my grave."
The General saluted.

"Mr. President, I always told myself after leaving the Army,
I'd never stand in line again."

Joe Ribaudo
lazarus
Expert

Post by lazarus »

George W. Bush Found Guilty of War crimes!
http://intellihub.com/2013/07/02/bush-a ... -get-bush/

But of course, in order for republicans to give a damn, they would have to possess a shred of integrity. Then again, if they had a shred of integrity, they wouldn't be republicans!

Joe, you were way, way wrong about George W. Bush and the damage he did to our country and our economy. You weren't even in the ballpark. You let pride do your thinking. The same holds for the LDM... your pride will prevent you from ever understanding.
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

Brad,

As you know, I wish you no ill will. It follows that I am happy to see that you have returned from the Occupy Wall Street party without injury and, hopefully without being arrested for defecating on a police car.

I hesitate to reply to your kind post on Independence Day, as I realize that is a day of mourning for you. No doubt you have transferred that special day of celebration and joy, for most Americans, to Sept. 11 which I assume has become your own "special day".

Now that the niceties are aside, how goes your efforts to open up your LDM:

No doubt you will give a full account of your fantastic find in the book you are writing. I still expect a signed first edition when it is published.

Best wishes,

Joe Ribaudo
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

Brad,

Are the detainees who were water-boarded still walking around and feeling the sun on their faces? Had they not undergone that temporary discomfort, hundreds, possibly thousands, of innocent people might not have that pleasure.

Reality bites. You should find another soapbox that raises your head out of the fog that is permanently imprisoning your brain. Know what I mean? :roll:

Joe Ribaudo