veteran

Anything goes. Politics, religion and your neighbors spouse. No censors, no dictators. Any and all opinions welcome.
pippinwhitepaws
Expert

veteran

Post by pippinwhitepaws »

well...typical monday, a freind emails this morning...his brother, a nam vet passed away this weekend from complications due to exposure to defoliants in viet nam.

god bless all the men and women who served and got the bid dick from the bureaucrats at the department of veteran affairs and department of defense.

40 plus years of pain an suffering for loving this nation enough to serve.
alan m
Part Timer

Re: veteran

Post by alan m »

2X that.
I salute you. :(
Alan
Cubfan64
Expert

Post by Cubfan64 »

It's sad that in many ways illegal immigrants are treated better than Americans who served their country.
djui5
Expert

Post by djui5 »

Cubfan64 wrote:It's sad that in many ways illegal immigrants are treated better than Americans who served their country.
Don't get me started on that crap.. :twisted:
Randy Wright
Hobbiest LDM seeker
Mesa, AZ

"I don't care if it has electric windows. I don't care if the door gaps are straight, but when the driver steps on the gas I want him to piss his pants."
Enzo Ferrari
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

Randy,

Which side do you come down on?

See you next weekend,

Joe
djui5
Expert

Post by djui5 »

What are you asking? I didn't understand the question. Yes, I look forward to seeing you and everyone else next weekend. It's gonna be nice to get away from the city for a few days. I'm not sure I'll be able to hike quite yet, I haven't hiked much since breaking my leg last year :lol: :lol:
Randy Wright
Hobbiest LDM seeker
Mesa, AZ

"I don't care if it has electric windows. I don't care if the door gaps are straight, but when the driver steps on the gas I want him to piss his pants."
Enzo Ferrari