arizona senators

Anything goes. Politics, religion and your neighbors spouse. No censors, no dictators. Any and all opinions welcome.
pippinwhitepaws
Expert

arizona senators

Post by pippinwhitepaws »

http://www.azcentral.com/news/articles/ ... rview.html

and this tramp thinks it is ok to point a pistol at someone cause she doesn't have her finger on the trigger...
"She showed off the laser sighting by pointing the red beam at the reporter's chest. The gun has no safety, she said, but there was no need to worry.

"I just didn't have my hand on the trigger," she said."

Read more: http://www.azcentral.com/news/articles/ ... z1S69bEiqC

they arrest some guy last week for pointing a laser site into the air...harassing police aircraft...but a senator can test her laser sight, attached to a loaded , non-safety equipped automatic, on a reporter.
Cubfan64
Expert

Re: arizona senators

Post by Cubfan64 »

I agree with everything but the "tramp" comment.

All it takes is one unsafe and thoughtless act like she did to provide fodder for those folks who want to remove firearms from everyone. What she did should disallow her from owning a firearm imho as she proved she doesn't know how to handle one safely and properly.
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

Pip & Paul......"Sounds like a law firm",

One of the basic rules of gun safety, is never point your weapon at anything you are not willing to destroy. This woman needs to go back to school.

I worked for a local gun shop and safe gun handeling was always in my mind. When taking a gun out of the case, I always checked to make sure it was unloaded, even if I had just shown the gun. When it was handed back, I checked it again.

It's a matter of Safe handling HABITS creating gun safety.

Take care,

Joe
Cubfan64
Expert

Post by Cubfan64 »

Joe - agreed. It really bugs me whenever I hear news stories about how someone gets accidentally shot while someone else is cleaning a gun.

To me, that's absolutely and completely unacceptable and the ONLY reasons for it to happen are:

1) The person cleaning the gun either doesn't understand how the firearm works

or

2) The person cleaning the gun did NOT follow safe practices

Neither of those are acceptable reasons for an accident like that to happen.