I owe my life to the NHS

Anything goes. Politics, religion and your neighbors spouse. No censors, no dictators. Any and all opinions welcome.
lbj
Part Timer

I owe my life to the NHS

Post by lbj »

Professor Stephen Hawking has defended the (British) NHS after its severe criticism during the American political debate over health care reforms.

The physicist spoke up for the NHS after the Republican Right claimed it was 'evil' and 'Orwellian' in a direct attack on Barack Obama's plans to overhaul health care in the U.S.

Full article at:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... z0ODviq8UM

who should be believe about the nhs, knun or prof hawking?
Knun
Part Timer

Post by Knun »

I'm glad the Professor recived the care he needed.

He is a treasure of all mankind.

But mark my words....

Now that the UK has been drawn ib to the American discussion....reform will soon be a topic of discussion there as well. (NO I'm not talking about a capitalist system....just reform).
lbj
Part Timer

Post by lbj »

knun,
Now that the UK has been drawn ib to the American discussion....reform will soon be a topic of discussion there as well.
let us not be so presumptuous to think that the uk or any other civilized nation needs us americans to lead them into a self examination of their health care system. they did not interfere into our health care debate - the repubicans used every dirty trick they could find to interject them into OUR debate.

if you bothered to read or listen to anyone besides rush limpbough you would be aware that there has been a healthy debate about health care going on in the first world countries for a long time.

get off your fucking "ugly american" high horse and show some respect and appreciation for the rest of the people on this planet.
Knun
Part Timer

Post by Knun »

Your right LBJ.

How dare I voice my opinion on a website. What was I thinking :roll:
let us not be so presumptuous to think that the uk or any other civilized nation needs us americans to lead them into a self examination of their health care system.
That's not what I said. They have already been drawn into this discussion by their own politicians.....based on......the American debate. Don't forget that when America gets a cold the whole world sneezes. That wasn't my thought...it is a quote of another....that was not an American.
get off your fucking "ugly american" high horse and show some respect and appreciation for the rest of the people on this planet.
Where do you come up with this type of tripe? From the post I made? I think not. I think you are angry simply because I have consistantly proven you misinformed. Over and over.....every time.
lbj
Part Timer

Post by lbj »

knun,

of course i am right. thanks for admitting it. javascript:emoticon(':lol:')

you will be in for a rude awakening once you join the 21st century. the world does not revolve around the united states. the american empire is dead just as the british empire is dead. the brits accepted it and moved on. republicans such as you refuse to see it and live in the past.

since 1945 we lost every war we started. that should give you a clue that the game is over.
Knun
Part Timer

Post by Knun »

of course i am right. thanks for admitting it.
No problem. I had to throw you a bone. It was dry and brittle but a bone none the less.
you will be in for a rude awakening once you join the 21st century.
Hey, I bought my first cell phone the other day...and it had a camera in it. Course I couldn't buy the one I liked because they had a Gen 5 night vision scope on sale down the road. For the life of me I can't figure out how to use the camera but the Gen 5 works great.

Anyone know how to set up the camera to take a picture, send it to my computer, while being tripped remotely? :D

By the way, I'm not interested in Empires. That's Obama's mission statement. I'm simply concerned with me and mine.

LBJ,
How can you possibly live in such a country as the United States? Why would you stay here when there are so many others places in the world so much better for an asshat like yourself. It must be pure hell to stay here. Let me guess you endure for the betterment of all mankind.

What a tool!
lbj
Part Timer

Post by lbj »

knun
How can you possibly live in such a country as the United States?
its because i find you right wing nuts folks so amusing. i go to republican meeting for a free comedy show. anywhere else in the world i would have to pay to see a comedy show. i never seen anything funnier than sarah talking about foreign policy.
Knun
Part Timer

Post by Knun »

And to think I thought it was because of the $12 all-you-can-eat crab legs at the Fort on Saturday nights!
lbj
Part Timer

Post by lbj »

knun,
And to think I thought it was because of the $12 all-you-can-eat crab legs at the Fort on Saturday nights!
shows how much you know. i prefer a tart and some real coffee at a french bistro to the swill served in american all you can eat establishments by trailer trash. havent you, yet, figured out i'm a liberal and thus have good taste? javascript:emoticon(':P')
lbj
Part Timer

Post by lbj »

knun
Hey, I bought my first cell phone the other day...and it had a camera in it. Course I couldn't buy the one I liked because they had a Gen 5 night vision scope on sale down the road. For the life of me I can't figure out how to use the camera but the Gen 5 works great.
mothers, lock up your little boys at night, knun gots himself a gen 5. thank god for small mercies, at least he cant send nude photos of himself to the little tykes.