Who will be polling for the census?

Anything goes. Politics, religion and your neighbors spouse. No censors, no dictators. Any and all opinions welcome.
Knun
Part Timer

Who will be polling for the census?

Post by Knun »

Well the list is out. Here is the list of groups that will be out polling for the census.

ACORN
100 Black Men of America
African American Women’s House of Imagene (sic) Shelter
American-Arab Anti-Discrimination Committee
Arab American Institute
Asian American Federation
Asian American Justice Center
Asian and Pacific Islander Coalition on HIV/AIDS
Association of Professors and Scholars of Iranian Heritage
Boat People SOS
Hispanic Alliance for Prosperity Institute
Hispanic Federation
Fundacion Azteca
Latino Justice PDLDEF
Mas New Mexico
Mexican American Legal Defense and Education Fund
Minority Access
National Alliance for Hispanic Health
National Alliance of Black School Educators
National American Indian Housing Council
NAACP National Voter Fund
NAACP (National Association of Colored People)
National Association for Black Social Workers
National Association of Colored Women’s Clubs
National association of Hispanic Federal Executives
National Association of Hispanic Publications
National Association of Latino Elected Officials
National Association of Negro Business and Professional Women’s Clubs
National Black Chamber of Commerce
National Black Child Development Institute
National Black Justice Coalition
National Black Leadership Forum
National Coalition on Black Civic Participation
National Congress of Black Women
National Federation of Filipino American Associations
National Hispanic Leadership Institute
National Hispanic Business Information Clearinghouse
National Latino Research Center
National Minority AIDS Council
National Puerto Rican Coalition
National Puerto Rican Day Parade
Rainbow Push Coalition
U.S. Hispanic Chamber of Commerce
Voto Latino

Get the picture? Notice a racial bias?

Not one of the groups represents the despised race of white Europeans.

Excluded from the list of census partners are such groups, as the American Legion, the Veterans of Foreign Wars, the Daughters of the American Revolution, the Elks Clubs, the Rotary Clubs, the Moose Lodge, and, of course, the Friendly Sons of St. Patrick.

Guess diverity doesn't include everyone.Just predominately liberal voters.
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

Sources????

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

Knun,

There is so much that is bad about this President and his administration, in fact dangerous, that many are willing to believe anything that is posted or said. At first, I could be counted among the gullible ones. I posted a few things that had been forwarded to me, without checking them for truth. Once I did and found out they were fabrications I immediately posted the truth, and informed the person who sent me the information.

I checked into your list, and couldn't find a single source to back it up. In truth, I didn't believe it at all, but having said that, nothing would surprise me about the methods that are being used to destroy this nation. President Obama is frantic to get each of his destructive programs onto the books.......AT ONCE. Not next month, next week or even tomorrow. Everything must be done before anyone can understand what is being proposed or even have time to read the details.

That especially holds true for the American public, but they are slowly catching on. Realizing that, President Obama knows he must speed up the process even more. The truth must be buried in words and speed. As we have said from the first, the truth is there in the man's past.

Anyone who cares to know it, need only look at the public records, and the man's own words. Like who his mentor, advisor and best friend was as a young, impressionable boy in Hawaii. That kind of advise and friends have followed him throughout his entire life.

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/index.php?pageId=56859

http://bizblogger.blogspot.com/2008/08/ ... unist.html

http://www.canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/4203

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frank_Marshall_Davis

I would advise you to double check any such stories before you post them. If you have a reliable source, I will be happy to apologize. Right now, that list smells to high heaven. If there is an agenda behind it, and I believe there is, it's as ugly as they come.

Joe Ribaudo
Knun
Part Timer

Joe your correct!

Post by Knun »

Joe,
I double check the source material through factcheck and the census website.

You are correct in your assumption that this article smells bad. I appologise for posting it and if I could I would retract the thread and replace it with this appology. Since I can't this will have to serve.

Although all organizations are in fact represented as census partners there are many others as well.

In fact, census partners probably will not be involved with actually taking the census and are simply required to promote the upcoming census.

I usually triple check anything I post, however, in this case I did not perform due diligence. The original article was from a place I have found to be responsible and accurate. I did however look into this one from a few different angles which must have all revolved around the same original article. This article was from the Canada Free Press.

I pride myself on trying to provide accurate information based on thorough investigation prior to submittal. In this case I was not successful.

With that said I always look forward to the input of others especially concerning accuracy. So thanks Joe, for calling foul on this one.

Here is a link to the most current list I could find.

http://2010.census.gov/partners/pdf/partnerList.pdf