Iraq War.....What War?

Anything goes. Politics, religion and your neighbors spouse. No censors, no dictators. Any and all opinions welcome.
Knun
Part Timer

Iraq War.....What War?

Post by Knun »

So now that the Ultimate King ASSHAT has been elected the Iraq war has effectively ended.

This has been an amazing turn of events over in Iraq if you haven't been watching.

Since Obama has been elected our troops have somehow been able to shoot straight and true with every single shot! They no longer terrorize inocent people in the dead of night. Since the media no longer reports about it we must have either won or left.

In fact, our presance has simply disappeared. Once Obama was elected and decided that Bush was right, our mission, troops, and focus in Iraq has simply disappeared.

ASSHATS and asshats around the world cannot believe their good fortune. They won an election based on saying a war was evil yet can fight the same war, the same way, with nothing said!

Maybe you asshat minnions can tell me how we are doing overthere. Since I'm not a asshat I no longer have a clue. ABC, NBC. CNN, and CBS won't tell me!