Sotomayor: Here we go!

Anything goes. Politics, religion and your neighbors spouse. No censors, no dictators. Any and all opinions welcome.
Knun
Part Timer

Sotomayor: Here we go!

Post by Knun »

So here we go! The annointed ASSHAT decided that the Supreme Court must have a woman of minority descent. So it is proclaimed and so it shall be. Qualifications? Yeah, that's it! So the nominee says I have a better bases for a decision than a white male based on my ethnicity and background. I don't even think I need to point out the racist point of view this exhibits. Folks, white male is now inherently a racist class of citizen. Get used to it. Prepare for it. Deal with it.

Even though Obama is multiracial he has locked onto the black side of his family for political reasons. His white family is no longer an asset and is on the sidelines right now. He has become a Black Man fighting for the oppressed minorities of our unfair society. Back to his appointment.

There's one good thing about Obama's pick of ultra-left zealot Sonia Sotomayor for the Supreme Court: it should enlighten those clueless enough not to realize that Obama is an extremely dangerous radical. At Jumping in Pools, we learn of Sotomayor's take on the crucial Second Amendment, which guarantees our right to bear arms:

Sotomayor is a graduate from Princeton University, where her legal theses included Race in the American Classroom, and Undying Injustice: American "Exceptionalism" and Permanent Bigotry, and Deadly Obsession: American Gun Culture. In this text, the student Sotomayor explained that the Second Amendment to the Constitution did not actually afford individual citizens the right to bear arms, but only duly conferred organizations, like the military. Instead of making guns illegal, she argues that they have been illegal for individuals to own since the passing of the Bill of Rights.
Sotomayor also helped to establish our current pro-terrorist anti-terror strategy with the insane ruling that illegal combatants captured on foreign battlefields are entitled to all the rights of American citizens. She is militantly racist, as she made obvious in an appalling ruling by which test scores were discarded so that unqualified blacks could be promoted instead of qualified whites in New Haven's fire department.
lbj
Part Timer

Post by lbj »

knun, you really need to get a life and stop regurgitating the rush shit. the lady is a conservative in her rulings. your and rush's position on the fire dept ruling is premised on the notion that ruling against racism is racist because to be against racism is racist. that is a bush iq level retort.
Knun
Part Timer

You should actually do some research.

Post by Knun »

OK, I'll make this easy for you by posting the same thing I posted before.

The woman is a racist based on what she said about white men. She said it and it's obvious to anyone. You can squirm and twist but her words tell the story.

This is where this woman's views came from dumbass.
Sotomayor is a graduate from Princeton University, where her legal theses included Race in the American Classroom, and Undying Injustice: American "Exceptionalism" and Permanent Bigotry, and Deadly Obsession: American Gun Culture. In this text, the student Sotomayor explained that the Second Amendment to the Constitution did not actually afford individual citizens the right to bear arms, but only duly conferred organizations, like the military. Instead of making guns illegal, she argues that they have been illegal for individuals to own since the passing of the Bill of Rights.
Sotomayor also helped to establish our current pro-terrorist anti-terror strategy with the insane ruling that illegal combatants captured on foreign battlefields are entitled to all the rights of American citizens.
You asshats are so simple minded you actually think your bullshit works on most of us. Actually dipshit we just turn and walk away because your "ideas" are so simpleminded. Unfortunatly for you and yours I have decided not to do that. You will be called out every single time.
lbj
Part Timer

Post by lbj »

knun, you voted for bush so there is no doubt bullshit works with you.
Knun
Part Timer

Post by Knun »

At least try. You are making this too easy to expose you as a complete moron tool.

I'm going to leave again if you can't come up with something.
lbj
Part Timer

Post by lbj »

knun, wow, what a powerful comeback. you must be the barb of petticoat junction.
Knun
Part Timer

Post by Knun »

Well, better than being one of Barney's Frank's.