MD DOG

Anything goes. Politics, religion and your neighbors spouse. No censors, no dictators. Any and all opinions welcome.
pippinwhitepaws
Expert

MD DOG

Post by pippinwhitepaws »

hey mad dog you limp dick piece of racist shit.

i notice you ran away after posting this link on treasurenet.
typical republican coward...are you punkassjoey in a dress? his buttfuck buddy?

come on racist piece of shit...you love sniping from a family site...
CLD
Part Timer

yeah

Post by CLD »

Inhale...hold it..........hold it............ok, let it go. Now doesn't that make you feel better?
Shhh...........Ok now bite me!
Knun
Part Timer

Post by Knun »

That's all he's got CLD! 8O
CLD
Part Timer

all he's got

Post by CLD »

Knun,
Don't get me wrong...I am not antagonizing PWP. I agree with his sentiment quite often, but not across the board. Every man has his poison...pot,pills,poker,alcohol...even outspoken ridicule is a fix for some people. I try not to judge because that's the fastest way to make an enemy of someone who you might wish was there to get your back someday. That's just me. Almost every man has some gold in him somewhere. If it's not obvious at first...it's still worth finding.
Shhh...........Ok now bite me!
pippinwhitepaws
Expert

Post by pippinwhitepaws »

sorry CLD...that post was for someone who was harassing me on another site...and posted my eloquent profanity from here..over there...cheap.
anyway...it seems to have worked..as that person has stfu... :D

CLD...your in queen creek? are you healthy enough to climb apache leap?
Knun
Part Timer

Post by Knun »

CLD,
I agree with your assessment of folks. Generally.

You said:
I try not to judge because that's the fastest way to make an enemy of someone who you might wish was there to get your back someday. That's just me.
Actually I don't really think that's just you...it's most folks. Covering your back is a stretch though. It takes a little bit more than talk on a forum and a hike or two for me. But your premise of being civil to folks I agree with.

Went down that road here for quite awhile. I was cussed at, threatened, and called every name in the book (as was my family) for quite awhile without responding in kind. All because of my views. It was assinine.

Ain't happening no more here. Now those few folks are going to be beat down with there own venom as long as I feel like playing with them. Every single time.
Knun
Part Timer

Kinda funny though.

Post by Knun »

CLD,

Your post is kinda strange though.

Pippy said to someone,
hey mad dog you limp dick piece of racist shit.

i notice you ran away after posting this link on treasurenet.
typical republican coward...are you punkassjoey in a dress? his buttfuck buddy?

come on racist piece of shit...you love sniping from a family site...
Then based on that you said,
Knun,
Don't get me wrong...I am not antagonizing PWP. I agree with his sentiment quite often, but not across the board. Every man has his poison...pot,pills,poker,alcohol...even outspoken ridicule is a fix for some people. I try not to judge because that's the fastest way to make an enemy of someone who you might wish was there to get your back someday. That's just me. Almost every man has some gold in him somewhere. If it's not obvious at first...it's still worth finding.
So what part of his post do you find even somewhat rational and acceptable?