Onama's drones take out five more. Six strikes so far.

Anything goes. Politics, religion and your neighbors spouse. No censors, no dictators. Any and all opinions welcome.
Knun
Part Timer

Onama's drones take out five more. Six strikes so far.

Post by Knun »

So far Obama has six drone attacks into Pakistan to his credit, all with kills! I think he's over one hundred killed so far.

Gotta give the guy credit! No UN ssanctions...so what! No declared war....no problem there. No congress to complain...it's all good! This is one campaign promise he's keeping.

Funny thing is when Bush lanched drones we were killing civilians. Somehow the militaryu has learned to shoot better since now we're just killing bad people. All good by me. YOU GO OBAMA.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/7945404.stm

http://www.cnn.com/2009/WORLD/asiapcf/0 ... index.html

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldne ... istan.html
Knun
Part Timer

Two more days.

Post by Knun »

OK, I leave this one up for two more days before I list it as a point won.

So far I'm up based on "Hope and Change" trying to have Vets pay for injuries. Something totally at odds with his campaign promises. We all know McCain was strong on this issue but Obama promised Vets the world. Now that he's elected forget that.

Stay posted...soon we'll talk of earmarks. Hey folks we're only 56 days in....who knows what's next with this comrade.
Knun
Part Timer

Ok

Post by Knun »

So the page upon page of "warmonger" montra from the asshats has run it's course.

Bush is gone and Obama has vowed to stay in Iraq until 2012. He vowed to increase our military in Afganistan to stabilize the country....not find Osama.

Didn't he say before he was elected he'd get out of Iraq in sixteen months? Isn't that why some voted for him. Yet he's actually doing what Bush set up before he left office.

Didn't you asshats try to look as though you were for finding and killing Osama? What happened to that idea? But we are going to stabilize Afganistan.

So I guess the "warmonger" tag has run it's course and you loonies are regrouping. Can't use that tag line anymore since Obama's basically doing the same thing as Bush.

Say asshats...how's the miltary budget looking in Obama's proposal?

Does anyone know what his numbers look like compared to Bush's?

I do.

How's that hope and change working out for you asshats?
pippinwhitepaws
Expert

Post by pippinwhitepaws »

hey dumb shit...no one is responding to your ignorant shit...
you are a bore...go play stump broke mountain with punkassjoe.
Knun
Part Timer

Post by Knun »

hey dumb shit...no one is responding to your ignorant shit...
you are a bore...go play stump broke mountain with punkassjoe.
Actually dumb ass...you responded. Or should I say spewed the loonie venum when you have no valid response.

I know you asshats have a terrible time with facts and you can't stand it that I have proven each of you wrong every single time I've been here but stand the fuck up and quit being a whinny little bitch.

Why didn't you foolow up about Obama trying to screw the Vets?

Once you woke up and realized what I said was true you disappeared.

Hey, stand up and admit I was right. Take your lumps and let's move on.

Yet all you can do is swear and call people names like a damn junior high school bully.

You want to call me names and swear it's coming right back at you you little bitch. You want to start to act like an adult I'll do the same.

Now say something intelligent or shut the fuck up.
CLD
Part Timer

asshat

Post by CLD »

Personally I don't mind being an ass-hat....depending on the ass though.
Shhh...........Ok now bite me!
pippinwhitepaws
Expert

Post by pippinwhitepaws »

:D
Knun
Part Timer

Post by Knun »

depending on the ass though
Yup...
Knun
Part Timer

Post by Knun »

I guess pip decided to shut the fuck up.