The Drug Wars.........

Anything goes. Politics, religion and your neighbors spouse. No censors, no dictators. Any and all opinions welcome.
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

The Drug Wars.........

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

pip,

Pippinwhitepaws
Expert

Posted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 11:21 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Excellent example of creating myths.
Totally unfounded, but well within acceptable belief suystem for bigots.

Joe Ribaudo
Expert

Posted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 11:33 am Post subject: Bigot.......

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pip,

The word "bigot" gets thrown around often. Does your definition include:
"forming opinions without just cause."? If not, everyone in the world must be considered a "bigot".

Joe Ribaudo

Pippinwhitepaws
Expert

Posted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 11:53 am Post subject:

http://drugwarfacts.org/cms/?q=node/30

Many people use the Internet to find only the answers they want to find. In the process of finding that favorable passage, they are unwilling to read the entire report. It is always best to be informed of both sides of any subject.

My own knowledge of this subject comes from a lifetime of close association with drugs. That would be family, friends and fellow workers. Beyond that, I have studied both sides of the debate.

This discussion has moved beyond the scope of the topic you are posting in. I have moved it here.

Joe Ribaudo

Annual Causes of Death in the United States | Drug War Facts
(2000): "The leading causes of death in 2000 were tobacco (435000 deaths; 18.1% of total .... Marijuana alone has not been shown to cause an overdose death. ...
www.drugwarfacts.org/causes.htm - 27k - Cached - Similar pages

Marijuana | Drug War Facts
In Britain, official government statistics listed five deaths from cannabis ..... Than harsher criminal penalties did not cause marijuana use to increase. ...
www.drugwarfacts.org/marijuan.htm - 78k - Cached - Similar pages
More results from www.drugwarfacts.org »

Marijuana Causes Many Deaths Reported as 'Accidents'
Marijuana Causes Many Deaths Reported as 'Accidents'. Sunday November 2, 2003. Marijuana use is much more dangerous that believed and hundreds of young ...
Alcoholism.about.com/b/2003/11/02/marijuana-causes-many-deaths-reported-as-accidents.htm - 121k - Cached - Similar pages
critter
Part Timer
Location: Second star on the right and straight on till morning

Rock Steady and Be Bop!

Post by critter »

Wow!! Marijuana is less dangerous than bathtubs and autos, maybe we should make them illegal too.

Hi Fuckdick! I'm ready to really tangle with you if you're ready to step to this shit, but I warn you now you're playing with FIRE and you won't like it one bit!

Fuck off, Joe!

Critter
critter
Part Timer
Location: Second star on the right and straight on till morning

Joe's a liar and a cheat!

Post by critter »

I've seen you use fear and intimidation on this forum to the point of utter disgust, but now I've got the goods on YOU, Joe, and I dare you to come into Critter's Den now, motherfucker. Step up, Fuck!

Fuck off, Joe

Critter
pippinwhitepaws
Expert

Post by pippinwhitepaws »

happy new year critter....

don't let the slug bother you...the chump attacks anyone who comes in any of the forums...third degree and then the oblique insults when he finds you are not a well worn bigot who worships his wealth of 'knowledge'.
he pulled that crap over at treasure net and earned a well deserved slap down..then he runs to his little buddies to continue in his place...
correct, fuck him and feed him fish heads.
for someone who hides in a bottle, insulting people for alleged pot use is borderline psychotic.
if he was half the historian he pretends, he would know george washington cultivated marijuana, and just for rope. check his diaries.

i am sure his delusions include correcting the queen on the use of the english language.
i have found people who split hairs and correct others pronunciation have some serious personal failing that require them to fixate on others issues rather than their own.

again, happy new year critter...

ps. i am dyslexic so when i post a word upside down an backwards...use a mirror. thank god for spell check.
ROTFLMAO
pippinwhitepaws
Expert

Post by pippinwhitepaws »

oops..mistake...
"if he was half the historian he pretends, he would know george washington cultivated marijuana, and just for rope. check his diaries. "

should read..."not just for rope."
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

Poor Research......Again!

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

pip,

Only an idiot would use George Washington to justify pot use for anyone needing mental crutches to get through everyday life.

The results of your poor/limited research on the Internet is not something you should embarrass yourself with publicly. George Washington had serious pain problems to deal with. Marijuana was not illegal in those days, and had not been studied for other effects.......in a scientific manner.

Your posting of Internet sites which clearly work against your position shows that you do not read them with an eye towards education, but rather, any miniscule tid-bit which might seem to bolster your poorly formed opinions.

"if he was half the historian he pretends...."

Should you ever take the time or have the ability to read anything thoroughly, you might find that I have never claimed to be a "historian". In fact, I have always said that I am a fan of history. If that qualifies, in your mind, as claiming to be a historian, I can't be held responsible for your inability to understand what you read.

If you are going to keep using being dyslexic as an excuse for your bad manners and gross stupidity, at least have enough sense to quit posting on public forums, as if you have a clue as to what you are writing.
You have wrung all the sympathy vote out of that malady that you can. Move on to another excuse.

critter,

I am not a hard man to find. Even pip claims he slithered right up to me. Idle, anonymous threats on the Internet are a joke that everyone laughs at. I'm in the phonebook. Can't wait for you to crawl back under that rock.

Other than that.....boys, it's been a nice break in the day talking down to you.

Joe Ribaudo