duh!

Anything goes. Politics, religion and your neighbors spouse. No censors, no dictators. Any and all opinions welcome.
critter
Part Timer
Location: Second star on the right and straight on till morning

Reality check...again

Post by critter »

I didn't say I had a problem with personal attacks. That's just another fantasy you've concocted in a pathetic effort to disguise the FACT that you've lost another debate with a "pothead". Asolutely pathetic.

Fuck off, Joe!
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

No Debate.......

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

critter,

I can't argue your last point at all. Potheads are "Asolutely pathetic", and they slur their words.......even when typing. :lol: You should go back to where you are appreciated........Yahooka.com

You have no fan base here. :wink:

Joe Ribaudo
critter
Part Timer

Joe is a Big Debate Loser Once Again!

Post by critter »

At least I win the argument. The only way you can save face is to twist my words around. You are absolutely pathetic, you're a liar, a coward, you're scared shitless right now, you're stupid and you stink. You can't defeat me. I win, again!

Fuck off, Joe!
critter
Part Timer

And I might add...

Post by critter »

...and you're an alcoholic with an addiction to pain killers. You are absolutely pathetic and a miserable little fuck of a man. 8O 8O

Fuck off, Joe, YOU LOSER! 8O 8O
critter
Part Timer

Joe is not exactly Mr. Popularity

Post by critter »

Since you brought up the topic of a fan base I'd like to point out that you aren't exactly Mr. Popularity around here either. In fact, in a recent poll, 60% of respondents voted to "Boycott Joe". I know you have a difficult time understanding and articulating coherent viewpoints. I, on the other hand am a master of debate and have no trouble making my point, so let me make it really clear to you what that means...

Fuck off, Joe!
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

Mr. Popularity......

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

critter,

It's Friday night! Shouldn't you be in a dark alley somewhere......sniffing glue or something?

If you knew me at all, you would know that I drink non-alcoholic beer. I do drink, on occasion, but two drinks would be a lot for me. Used to drink quite a bit, but gave it up cold. Can't do that with a weak mind, which is why you can't give up your own addiction.

You are only capable of focusing in on the negative posts that have been exchanged here, and elsewhere. If you could concentrate on anything else, you would see that the positive outweighs the negative by an unbelievable margin. Trouble is, you have never been interested in the subjects on this Forum, unless they have my name as a topic.

Your real interest is in destroying yourself and everything you come in contact with. Good luck with that agenda.

I assume you drifted into our world as a result of your having like interests with bowman and Bradley. Came here with no other purpose than to support your drug buddies. Unfortunately, the management here put a collar on your antics, and this is the only place you can vent your stupidity.

I can post anywhere I like. You, being a social outcast, are confined to this cage. I like to come here every once in awhile to poke you through the bars and see if there is any life left in your sorry carcass.

Poke......poke, :lol:

Joe Ribaudo
critter
Part Timer

Joe's Delusions are Drug Induced

Post by critter »

Have another one of whatever swill you're drinking tonight, Joe, and take another one of those pills, they seem to help ease the pain that Reality brings you.

Fuck off, Joe!
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

Poor Research.....

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

critter,

Usually your comments are a little better researched than what you are presenting here. Instead, in this case, you have taken the words of people who have never met me, and one pothead who has, and used that as the basis for your accusations. That would be the reason that no one joins into your attacks on me, other than people like you who don't know me.

You are not part of the Dutch hunting community, and only post here in a weak attempt to have some kind of life outside your drugs. At least Brad , who has written that he knows you well, has an interest in the LDM topics and the history of the Southwest. You have no interest, whatsoever, in those topics and are only interested in me. I am flattered, but you're wasting your time. No one who knows me will ever be convinced by anything you write.

For the most part, Dutch hunters are outside the drug culture. That's why you are only welcome in this forum. In the real world, you are a pariah. It is only in the drug world, like Yahooka.com that you are more than a zero in life. This conversation started with me posting something that was sent to me in an email. Pip made a comment about it, and I replied. Brad threw in his two-cents and then you decided to make a direct attack on me.

Without my input here, you have nothing to contribute. That, pretty much, describes your life on this planet. You have nothing to contribute.
Brad has offered that you are quite the scientist, in another life. That could be, as I personally know a number of potheads who function in the real world. At this point, we only have the words of two people who are so involved in the drug world, that "you could smoke the upholstery in their car", and get a wonderful high.

Poke.....poke......poke :lol:

Joe Ribaudo
critter
Part Timer

Hypocritical Quotes from Joe "Beerfart" Ribaudo

Post by critter »

The following are all quotes from some of Joe's previous posts denigrating the use of internet research, the very same sort of research he used to back up his claim that the United States of America is a Judeo-Christian nation. Joe lost the debate and now has no other alternative than to hurl personal attacks and bullshit. I find the final quote the most interesting and hypocritical.

"Going beyond the Internet and into the information that lies hidden in history is the only way to find the truth"

"Is that how you prove your points in class? Quick Internet searchs and you're an expert on any subject?"

"You need to study more than a few words on an Internet site to really understand these kinds of things."

"Please don't come back with more Internet copy and paste. It does not tell the real story. "

"I believe you could just continue your Internet studies, but if you like, I will be happy to recommend some good books on the subject."

"If you only do a quick Internet search, which is your MO, you might not see what a phoney story you were hawking."

"Your uninformed comments, Internet generated, are an excellent example of shallow research."

"Like your internet based research, this shows the shallowness of your character. When someone points out a mistake I have made, I acknowledge the error."

Joe, we're still waiting for you to acknowledge your error, but if you'd rather be a hypocrite, then you wouldn't surprise anyone here. Take your pills and have another drink, maybe you'll find reality somewhere near the bottom, where you dwell.

Nothing but Beerfarts and Bravado, Beerfarts and Bravado.

And as a recent poll indicates that there is unanimous sentiment...

Fuck off, Joe!
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

Pretty Good.......For You!

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

:lol: critter,

You really are locked into your childhood, or are you well into the second one. For someone who is 54 or 55, you are simple beyond belief.
Like pip, you find everything that does not fit into your little world......denigrating, or insulting. Better get used to it.

I have also said that I use the Internet, which should be obvious, for research. Fact is, that it is a tool that is not always the best one for the job at hand. It's fine for people like you and your few friends here, but I prefer books. Sitting down for a number of nights to focus on the subjects that interest you, is better than surfing for that "quick fix".

Speaking of quick fix's, I assume my mentioning glue, jogged your memory as to where you hid that special tube, and you have only come back to your senses tonight.

You should not try to understand what I write here. It's obvious from your last post that you can put the words together, but have a hard time with the meaning.

There is nothing in any of the quotes you have brought here, that denigrates the Internet. On the other hand, you might have a case that I am denigrating the idiots who do shallow research by surfing for the answers that suit their conclusions. While I have tried, there is no hope that I can educate you on the finer points and meanings of the English language.

Your accusations against me have no effect whatsoever. I never take real offense to what drunks or drug addicts say, or in this case write. You have hung around here for quite awhile now. One wonders, Iyana' ha naanka, a piece of the real world? Your world is back at Yahooka.com. Are you that lost........again? :roll:

Joe Ribaudo
critter
Part Timer

Joe's Delusions Get Wierder

Post by critter »

You're afraid to stick to the topic or present a relevant point because you know you'll lose and I will admit that you are correct about that. Well, it's either that or because you're unable. Speaking of inabilities, you're unable to do a lot of things aren't you, Joe? Those painkillers just dull your senses enough to give you a heightened delusion of your abilities and deaden your senses, but they don't make it any easier to get up, do they? I don't know where you get your information from, in your state of mind that could be "outer space", but I am none of the things your deluded sensibilities have so spuriously accused me of. You must still think that I'm someone else, but that's just another opiate-induced hallucination. You sure do fill that prescription an awful lot. On the other hand, I know all about you. Are you still on Catamaran Drive?

In case you're having trouble reading the polls, let me make it clear...

Fuck off, Joe!
critter
Part Timer

Recap

Post by critter »

In this exchange alone, I've shown that Joe is a bigot, a liar, a hypocrite, and completely delusional. He's an excellent example of his republican ilk. I think I'll quit while I'm ahead and let him fester on that for a while. I'll be back to put him back into place when the time comes, but until then...

See ya!
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

See Ya......

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

In other words, your going to spend some time in your kids greenhouse......and get stoned again. :lol: :roll: