Obama

Anything goes. Politics, religion and your neighbors spouse. No censors, no dictators. Any and all opinions welcome.
djui5
Expert

Obama

Post by djui5 »

Obama's Aunt Reportedly Living Illegally in Boston
The Illinois senator's aunt has been residing in Boston public housing since her request for asylum was denied four years ago.

AP

Saturday, 2008-01-306

WASHINGTON -- Barack Obama's aunt, a Kenyan woman who has been quietly living in public housing in Boston, is in the United States illegally after an immigration judge rejected her request for asylum four years ago, The Associated Press has learned.

Zeituni Onyango, 56, referred to as "Aunti Zeituni" in Obama's memoir, was instructed to leave the United States by a U.S. immigration judge who denied her asylum request, a person familiar with the matter told the AP late Friday. This person spoke on condition of anonymity because no one was authorized to discuss Onyango's case.

Information about the deportation case was disclosed and confirmed by two separate sources, one of them a federal law enforcment official. The information they made available is known to officials in the federal government, but the AP could not establish whether anyone at a political level in the Bush administration or in the McCain campaign had been involved in its release.

Onyango's refusal to leave the country would represent an administrative, non-criminal violation of U.S. immigration law, meaning such cases are handled outside the criminal court system. Estimates vary, but many experts believe there are more than 10 million such immigrants in the United States.

The AP could not reach Onyango immediately for comment. No one answered the telephone number listed in her name late Friday. It was unclear why her request for asylum was rejected in 2004.

Onyango is not a relative whom Obama has discussed in campaign appearances and, unlike Obama's father and grandmother, is not someone who has been part of the public discussion about his personal life.

A spokeswoman for U.S. Immigrations and Customs Enforcement, Kelly Nantel, said the government does not comment on an individual's citizenship status or immigration case.

Onyango's case -- coming to light just days before the presidential election -- led to an unusual nationwide directive within Immigrations and Customs Enforcement requiring any deportations prior to Tuesday's election to be approved at least at the level of ICE regional directors, the U.S. law enforcement official told the AP.

The unusual directive suggests that the Bush administration is sensitive to the political implications of Onyango's case coming to light so close to the election.

One of the sources acknowledged he was not a supporter of Obama or John McCain and said he has no plans to vote on Tuesday. He said that was not a motive for releasing the information.

Kenya is in eastern Africa between Somalia and Tanzania. The country has been fractured in violence in recent years, including a period of two months of bloodshed after December 2007 that killed 1,500 people.

The disclosure about Onyango came just one day after Obama's presidential campaign confirmed to the Times of London that Onyango, who has lived quietly in public housing in South Boston for five years, was Obama's half aunt on his father's side.

It was not immediately clear how Onyango might have qualified for public housing with a standing deportation order.

Obama Aunt Found Living in Boston Public Housing
Randy Wright
Hobbiest LDM seeker
Mesa, AZ

"I don't care if it has electric windows. I don't care if the door gaps are straight, but when the driver steps on the gas I want him to piss his pants."
Enzo Ferrari
pippinwhitepaws
Expert

Post by pippinwhitepaws »

my family never came through an immigration station. good for her.
pippinwhitepaws
Expert

oh, forgot, laz,
ROTFLMAO
:lol:
lazarus
Expert

Post by lazarus »

Hey Pip!

Just thought I'd drop by and let everyone know what is up...

As you all know by now, I did not attend this years rendezvous, as my wife was ill. No big deal... there is always next year.

You may recall, I was having problems with Joe. In fact, you may also recall that he stated he would never open or read any private e-mails or messages from me either.

Obviously, the right answer was to give him some space, and so I have.

However, since returning from the rendezvous, Joe has sent me several e-mails every day, in an attempt to get me to share with him any information I may have gathered on the San Jose Bell. When I have hesitated or refused to provide him with the information, he has accused me of lying on this forum about a number of subjects, including the bell.
I'll let the rest of you judge for yourselves.

Word of advice:
it is probably not such a good idea to attempt to force information out of someone you have publicly accused of lying.

Joe has now been locked out of my personal e-mail account, but rest assured, he'll never learn.

The rest of you are always welcome to call or e-mail me whenever you'd like, but I can't get any work done with Joe pestering me, so I won't be posting much over here for awhile.

Good luck guys, and have fun with your research.

Brad
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

End Game???

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

There are 26 pages of Brad's posts, where he addresses me directly, or mentions my name. Many of those posts were after he said he would no longer post to me.
Here is a small sampling:

Forum: First Amendment Forum Posted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 6:35 am Subject: Say it ain't so, Joe.
Joe,
You are just fucking stupid.

There is no gold in the Supes. There is indeed gold in the Salt River Mountains.

Do your homework, pops.

Brad
Lazarus
Expert

Posted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 6:27 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Joe,
As usual , you are wrong!

You better go back and do your research, because there are dozens of gold claims in the vicinity of where I am at...

Whether your stiff old brain likes it or not. Too bad for you.

Brad

Lazarus

Replies: 20
Views: 396
Forum: First Amendment Forum Posted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 7:05 am Subject: Joe is a racist
Guys:

You'll notice that every single quote Joe culled from Obama referenced race.

That's your real problem, isn't it Joe...
You're a racist pig.

Brad
Lazarus

Replies: 755
Views: 26700
Forum: First Amendment Forum Posted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 2:46 PM Subject: Torture
Warmonger Joe,

Here is one of your fucking heroes at work. Does watching this video make you feel like a proud American, or does it just make your evil dick hard?

http://abcnews.go.com/Video/pla ...
Lazarus

Replies: 20
Views: 396
Forum: First Amendment Forum Posted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 1:17 PM Subject: Obama Quotes by Joe Ribaudo
I see Joe is still as stupid and delusional as ever. Some people are just born to make fools of themselves. Give it up Joe. You lost! You are a desperate, little pig.....

Lazarus
Expert

Posted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 2:39 PM Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Joe,

I am still awaiting an explanation for the cryptic manner you chose when divulging the name of this person you claim found the mine. You claim he is not known by many, but you seem to know something about him.

So far, your story reminds me of those two guys who claimed to find Bigfoot. Just words and no substance. I figure Mr. Dusch must have something to back up his claims, or you wouldn't be dropping his name in this forum. You don't believe me, but you believe this guy?

Or perhaps you were only suggesting he is one of many who claim to have found it. Still, out of the many making such claims, what is it about this persons claims that you find worthy of mention?

Either way, I congratulate Mr. Dusch on his find, and I sincerely wish for him the best in his endeavors. If you have already shared more than what you feel comfortable with, I understand. We wouldn't want another 'Valerie Plame'.

On the other hand, this may be your chance to put me in my place once and for all. I'm calling your bluff.
Laz

Lazarus
Expert

Posted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 3:56 PM Post subject:

Fine...
Joe is welcome to ignore me. That is his choice. He may have been bluffing, but I was not. There is good reason why I concluded Joe was behaving in a questionable manner.

Here's the deal.
I know Mr. Dusch. He had advised me on a number of topics, He also knows
I contribute to this forum.

Which explains why he sent me any e-mail this morning. He was quite upset, I might add. He wanted to know what I knew about his name being bantered about on this forum. He even sent me the quote. I was stunned, having apparently overlooked the original post. Mr. Dusch was very concerned about his privacy, which he clearly feels Joe violated. He was livid. He used the term "outed".

So Joe,
I gave you a chance to clear the air. Is there anything you wish to say to Mr. Dusch?
================================================

Laz, please take any issues about Joe's moral values, integrity, glass eye, etc., to the Boxing forum. The LDM forum is a place to discuss the lost dutchman mine not the character of other posters.

Thanks for your cooperation,

Admin

I will be happy to apologize to Brad, If he can provide any credible evidence that the people at San Miguel ever asked him to research the history of the Church or bell. As he knows, I have the evidence that it was all a lie, in a sick attempt to create an aura of expertise on.......anything. That does not, of course, in any way diminish his credentials as a serious pot-head.

I would not mind him proving me wrong, as this whole game is tiresome. Should he really ignore me, it would be a relief. As anyone can see, he has started out by posting a few more lies. He has also said he would no longer exchange email's or posts......many times in the past.
That is often immediately followed by another post to me. I have said the same thing a number of times, but have resisted the urge to make an immediate response to his attacks.

Once Brad started his attacks on our troops, along with calling me every name in the book, I decided to expose the illegal work he had done on the barite prospect hole out at Coon Bluff. When that didn't slow him down, I returned to his lies about San Miguel. That finally shut his up, but we continued the discussion by email. It was a two way street, but when I pressed him for facts, he decided to end it. Now he wants to continue his lies here.

Should he continue, I will send the evidence I have gathered to anyone who would like to see it. That does not apply to his half-wit fellow druggies.

Brad,

Should you continue in this vein, I will do exactly what I have said. If you decide to call it quits, I will not mention your name again.

Joe Ribaudo
lazarus
Expert

Post by lazarus »

"Should you continue in this vein, I will do exactly what I have said. If you decide to call it quits, I will not mention your name again."

You guys may have noticed that I "called it quits", only to have Joe decide to contact me by e-mail. I was not too comfortable with the idea, but because I actually like Joe, I eventually opened his e-mail. Unfortunately, they contained the same level of malice and vitriol for which he is known.

Oddly enough, he has been demanding... not asking, but demanding I answer his questions about the Bell of San Jose.

Now, you may recall... he recently rang me through the ringer for not knowing when to keep a secret. Suddenly, after betraying my trust, he decides I should readily answer any questions he has about my research, stating repeatedly that my failure to provide him with the information was proof positive that I was lying.

In truth, I don't really care for keeping secrets, but the last time Joe became privy to such information about my research, he did everything in his power to disparage and discredit me. The only reason I'm not giving him the information is because I am honestly afraid he will go out of his way to contact others involved and cause me more distraction.

He has done it to me before, and worse. I still like Joe, but I certainly don't feel obligated to provide him with names and numbers of my contacts. I am truly afraid of what he might attempt.

I won't go into the story, but Joe e-mailed one of my contacts and scared the hell out of him. That person contacted me right away and told me all about it. What Joe had told him wasn't pretty, nor was it true.

I don't know what is really up with Joe, but I wish him well. He possesses a plethora of southwestern related information, and is certainly an asset to have around here, when he's in the right head space.

Brad
pippinwhitepaws
Expert

"You guys may have noticed that I "called it quits", only to have Joe decide to contact me"

it is a pattern with him laz.
makes grandious claims, never produces any fact or reference.
then insults the target of his lust.

while most of what you have posted laz is open to interpertation, i believe you are wrong about that one's abilities.

joe is all bluster and no fact.
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

More Of The Same.......

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

I don't know if you are high or just delusional, but I will try to get through to you one last time.

QUITE WRITING LIES ABOUT ME. DON'T ADDRESS ANY OF YOUR TRASH TO ME ON THIS OR ANY OTHER FORUM. I HAVE NOT EMAILED ANY OF YOUR CONTACTS OR SOURCES, AS I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHO THEY WOULD BE.......ASSUMING THEY EXIST AT ALL.

Should you be unable to understand what I have just written, find a neighbor who is not a pot-head, and have them explain it to you.

Just as I received the notification that there was a new post on this Forum, I also received another email concerning Francisco Lujan. Here is part of the message:

"Just a bit of information on FRANCISCO LUJAN.
While reading about the santera Jose Raphael Aragon, I came across some writing by E. Boyd......
She wrote that Francisco Lujan cast a sand bell for the church at San Miguel Del Valle, which is near Pecos. The bell was cast between 1851-1857. The process of casting is the same as that of the San Jose Bell."

Ms. Boyd is the person who restored the Alter Screen in the San Miguel.

This is one of many email's I have received from one of my sources on San Miguel. The Church has never heard of you, and would not ask for anyone from the outside to research the history of the San Jose Bell. They are happy with it remaining a mystery. It's also ludicrous to think that you could research the history of the Church........better than the Brothers already have. They have San Miguel's history from the beginning.........only it's in Spanish prior to 1859.

If you continue to lie about me, I will forward every contact I have made on this matter to every Dutch Hunter you know. Any one of them will be able to confirm what I have written. Phone number's, email addresses and names will be part of what I send.

Leave me alone.....completely alone, and you may continue to build your little fantasies without further interference from me. One more word from you, just one (1) and I will do what I have just said. As in everything I do, my sources are impeccable.

One more time, Leave me alone!

Joe Ribaudo
pippinwhitepaws
Expert

Re: More Of The Same.......

Joe Ribaudo wrote:
One more time, Leave me alone!

Joe Ribaudo

poor thing, seek medical care.
lazarus
Expert

Post by lazarus »

Hi guys,

I just got off the phone with Zentull (Wayne). I trust Wayne, so I gave him the info for my contacts at the Mission of San Miguel and the Bell of San Jose.

Wayne can now verify what I have stated in regard to my research concerning the bell and the Mission. He has all the information... the names, the e-mails, phone numbers, addresses, etc. I also provided him with a little additional info.

Wayne said he is willing to back me up, should any of you have any doubts.

Happy hunting!

Laz
(Brad)
pippinwhitepaws
Expert

no need for you to prove anything laz.
i also trust zentull's postings.

amazing how the one who harasses anyone who does not follow his "teachings" is subject to vile and degrading comments, till ya fight back...then it is "leave me alone or else."

the navajo children have a thing they say when someone like joe shows up.

"that's cheap".
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

Why I Persist......

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

One of the reasons I have a hard time ignoring this crap is here:

"I won't go into the story, but Joe e-mailed one of my contacts and scared the hell out of him. That person contacted me right away and told me all about it. What Joe had told him wasn't pretty, nor was it true."

If any part of that story is true, email Wayne the name of that contact, and let him cofirm it. If I emailed him, I already know his neme. Email his name to me.

Joe Ribaudo
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

Silence Speaks Volumes.......

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

The reason for my friend's long silence is because any further lies, at this point, will be easily exposed. He has offered up his proof to Wayne, putting him in a place he does not wish to be. Assuming he did not make up his story about his informant, which is more than possible, my email to that person can be judged on it's own merits. Is there anything there which remotely resembles the charges that have been made?

The only things that have been redacted are the names of the people I have contacted and personal contact information on this matter. Other than that, this is my complete email:

[Dear Mr. XXXXX,

My name is Joe Ribaudo and I live in Lake Havasu City, AZ.

I have been looking into the history of San Miguel Church and the San Jose Bell. My interest is of a historical nature, and is not being done for any kind of publication. I am not a scholar, but have a keen interest in the history of the Southwest. I enjoy delving into the lesser known stories of the peoples, including, of course, Native Americans.

Brother XXXX has been exchanging email's with me for a few weeks now. He sent me a packet of useful information on the Church and bell and your information on Francisco Lujan, the bell caster, was included. I believe I have found Francisco in an 1860 census. He was born around 1807 in Embudo, and was a blacksmith. That fits in well with your information and his occupation was often associated with casting church bells.

Brother XXXX gave me your email address and said to mention that he had referred me to you as the best source for this information. What I am looking for is any personal history on Lujan, especially any documentation that ties him to the San Jose Bell.

Since the date for the casting of the bell was 1856, and the owner of San Miguel at that time was
Don Simon Delgado, I was wondering if there was any documentation for his ordering or paying for the casting of the bell.

If you can provide any enlightenment on the history of Lujan, the Church or the bell, it would be appreciated. Thank you for your time.

Respectfully,

Joe Ribaudo

XXXXX,

I appreciate your taking the time to talk to me this morning. I often get in touch with well known historians and archaeologists and, like you, they always seem willing to talk about their research and share their knowledge.

I look forward to anything you can share on Francisco Lujan or the San Miguel Church and bell.

Thank you again for giving me your time today.

Respectfully,

Joe Ribaudo]
I still have the original email in my "Sent Items" file. Those email's can only be changed by being copied to "New Message" or "Forward". The original context will remain unchanged. It was sent on 10-30-08.

My conversation with Mr. XXXXX was very friendly, informative and without any stress.....whatsoever. He asked me to call him by his first name and corrected the email address that I had been given. He gave me a good deal of personal information about himself and his research. He asked me to re-send the email that I had tried to send to the bad address earlier.

I would urge any new members to this Forum to go back through the First Amendment Forum and read all of my posts, and those which surround them for the truth. There is no way to spin that history. I am considering sending Mr. XXXXXX a link to this Forum, so that he has a clear picture of who he has been dealing. Now THAT is "not pretty", but it is "true".

Joe Ribaudo
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

No Retraction?????

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

Brad,

"I won't go into the story, but Joe e-mailed one of my contacts and scared the hell out of him. That person contacted me right away and told me all about it. What Joe had told him wasn't pretty, nor was it true."

You ignored my warning to stop lying about me. You have not supplied me, nor Wayne with this person's name and email address. That's because it is not a minor mistake, but a blatant lie.

You manufactured that story, much like your story that you were asked by San Miguel to research the history of the Church and their bell. All lies and the work of an idle mind. If you stay away from your habit, you should be able to work your way out of this mess.

Coming clean is the best way forward. Admit you got carried away by your anger, and desire to prove there was some purpose in your life. You can't build respect with lies, but you can win some back with the truth. I know it's not easy, but everyone here already knows the truth.

I don't need a public apology for what you have made up about me, but it would be nice to receive one in a private email. Since you have blocked me from your email address (I have not tried to send one) this was my only way to give you a path to go back to a clean slate.

In the Apache way, silence is often considered speech. Should you remain silent, I will assume that it is one final act of defiance in the face of truth. The only way to go from there, is down.

Good luck,

Joe Ribaudo