Rename This Forum

Anything goes. Politics, religion and your neighbors spouse. No censors, no dictators. Any and all opinions welcome.
LDMFAN
Greenhorn

Rename This Forum

Post by LDMFAN »

Ah, I've been lurking for a long while now. Still check for interesting LDM info. Checked out this forum.

This forum should be renamed:

The Joe Ribaudo, lazarus and pippinwhitepaws Forum.

Each one of you are so self rightous, try to appear that you each are so learned in politics. Just a bunch of mudslingers with no substance whatsoever.

Your expertise in these matters is evident in your verbage, mostly name calling. Joe is a racist, lazarus is a sexist, and pippinwhitepaws is a well, I haven't figured him out yet, he swings both ways at times.

Oh, well, I'll just go back to lurking.

Let's see the responses from these "legends in their own minds" on this one.
lazarus
Expert

Post by lazarus »

LDMFAN,

welcome to the sideshow!
What does that make you? A Peeping Tom?

By the way...
you got it all wrong. No-one in their right mind who knows me would ever call me a sexist, so you might want to revise that statement. Joe says I'm a drug addict... you can stick with that if you'd like. (We don't even have a medicine cabinet in our bathroom.)

This is indeed, the First Amendment Forum, and that is what this is all about. If you don't like it, you are welcome to call me and Pip and Joe all the silly names you like.

God bless you.

Brad
lazarus
Expert

Post by lazarus »

LDMFAN,

welcome to the sideshow!
What does that make you? A Peeping Tom?

By the way...
you got it all wrong. No-one in their right mind who knows me would ever call me a sexist, so you might want to revise that statement. Joe says I'm a drug addict... you can stick with that if you'd like. (We don't even have a medicine cabinet in our bathroom.)

This is indeed, the First Amendment Forum, and that is what this is all about. If you don't like it, you are welcome to call me and Pip and Joe all the silly names you like.

God bless you.

Brad
pippinwhitepaws
Expert

Post by pippinwhitepaws »

a voyeur giving us the highlights?

i bet it's joe in a skirt. :D

oh, i never claimed to be an expert...thats joes job.

self righteous? ok peekie.
a racist? yup, humans suck.

welcome to the mosh pit.