Boycott Joe!

Anything goes. Politics, religion and your neighbors spouse. No censors, no dictators. Any and all opinions welcome.

Should we boycott Joe?

Yes
67%
No
33%

Total votes: 9

lazarus
Expert

Joe

Post by lazarus »

Joe,

Just for the fun of it, you might want to do a little research. First, write down the date you believe the wedding chapel was constructed. Next, turn to the photo of the young couple standing under the arch with the Ivy. You'll notice several years worth of mature growth. Ivy takes many years to grow this dense. 'Gold Heart' which this appears to be, can grow on the north, or shady side of buildings in the southwest. It is quite durable, but takes even longer to grow.

If the bell tower was built by a kid (as you claim), there is no way on earth the Ivy could have grown this dense in such a short period of time. This alone calls into question your conclusions, but hey, I got a bunch more bananas where that one came from.

Peanuts
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
pippinwhitepaws
Expert

Re: Boycott Joe!

Post by pippinwhitepaws »

critter wrote:Let's face it, Joe is a confrontational, overbearing, miserable fuck of a man. He has shown us again and again how he can disrupt the flow of a topic and completely derail any attempts at civility in this forum. He seems to thrive on conflict and destruction. He always insists on facts and references yet seldom provides any of his own, and then when these are provided he responds with insults and personal attacks. We've all seen it over and over again. What's more is that the administrators actually seem to condone his behavior by applying the stated forum rules less strictly on him.

In response to this anathema I propose a boycott of Joe. The tactic is simple; we simply don't acknowledge his presence on the forum by not responding directly to his posts. Who knows, if it is effective he may finally find a forum for alcoholic republicans with no visible signs of life.

Just a thought, over to you...

Cheers,

Critter
well said...
pippinwhitepaws
Expert

Posted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 11:23 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guys, come on. Are you serious with all this petty bickering? It's the holiday season for God sakes, chill out for a month at least, k? After new years you can go back to this senseless squabbling

lol@u
punkassjoey and his crew.
you sit silent, or support punkassjoey as he insults and degrades anyone who posts something he doesn't agree with.
and now it is all christmas cheer?
( insert appropriate profanity)

call or harass any of my friends punk...i'll love it when they come tell me some twisted punk called to talk shit. big suprise in that behavior.

fuck you an everyone like you.
pippinwhitepaws
Expert

pippinwhitepaws wrote:Posted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 11:23 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guys, come on. Are you serious with all this petty bickering? It's the holiday season for God sakes, chill out for a month at least, k? After new years you can go back to this senseless squabbling

lol@u
punkassjoey and his crew.
you sit silent, or support punkassjoey as he insults and degrades anyone who posts something he doesn't agree with.
and now it is all christmas cheer?
( insert appropriate profanity)

call or harass any of my friends punk...i'll love it when they come tell me some twisted punk called to talk shit. big suprise in that behavior.

fuck you an everyone like you.
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

Shocked.......

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

pip,

I must admit that your last post really shocked me. 8O 8O

I was under the impression that you had no friends, which is why you so desperately attached yourself to the LDM Forum. It has always seemed that we (mostly me) are the only people on earth who give you any attention.........Kind of like your own personal suicide hot line. When you sink into that deep depression, you come here for help.

I doubt any Dutch Hunter has ever laid eyes on you. On the other hand, who knows how many you have sidled-up to from behind, gleefully imagining how brave you are. I have to admit, considering how miserable you have been on this, and other forums That kind of bravery is a huge step up the evolutionary ladder for you. Before long, you may even approach.......normal.

Not to worry, as I will always be here to give you a hand up when you stumble. After all, what are friends for?

Here's hoping that new bicycle will be under your Christmas tree this year. Let me know if they forget the training wheels, as I would not want to see you crash. (How's that for getting into the Christmas spirit, Randy?) :)

Your friend,

Joe Ribaudo
pippinwhitepaws
Expert

punkassjoey
all your girlfriends call you that huh? guess you cheat on your wife a lot...too sad.

i knew milton rose, and he'd tell you to fuck off.
as for the rest, i knew your uncle remember, and why would anyone want to be around some freak who couldn't keep track of his weapon?
i have been around a bunch of the dutch hunters...like most historians, i am not impressed.
i have associated with mr martian, who you still do not know.
i have associated with other mining engineers, mine owners, and southwest historians.

your snide remarks towards people who consistently prove their knowledge base is superior to your own is amazing.

and it is not one time punk, every post you make begins with an almost cohesive comment on the history, and degrads into some twisted personal insult.
poor sick mother fucker, i posted a copy of susans signature so your punkass can recognize one when and if you ever see it.

poor sick old thing, i didn't sneak up...i walked right up and you looked over my head.
you are not worth the effort.
so go off into your make believe, you are not a dutch hunter, but know more than the combined knowledge of everyone on earth.
kma
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

Stay In School

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

Pip,

Make sure you stay in school long enough to learn how to understand what you read. I believe I said, "all my favorite girls". You go ahead and read that any way you can, and we will all applaud your laborious efforts.

So you knew Milton Rose, and Chuck. You know anyone living????

"I have associate with Mr. Martian, who you still do not know."

That would be true.......I don't know anyone from Mars. Do you "associate" with many of the little green men? I can see why you will be spending Christmas alone now.

I do recall seeing a long haired creep while walking my dog. Remember thinking that the wrong bitch was on a leash. Surely that wasn't you. Couldn't have been, because that was face to face and way too close for someone like you.

"I posted a copy of susans signature so your punkass can recognize one when and if you ever see it."

Wow, I'm impressed. You have a signature. Does she know you're posting it right next to your sick comments? Perhaps you can convince her to write a short note attesting to your "genius" status. Now that would be impressive, and I would have to find another piece of your fictitious background to laugh at.

"your snide remarks towards people who consistently prove their knowledge base is superior to your own is amazing."

I think, in your case, it would be.......base knowledge. That would be understood by some, to mean of little value or lacking higher qualities. That would include lacking in the higher qualities of mind, spirt and way of life. Vulgarity, vile, grossness, contemptuous, of low morality all come into the old meaning of "base". I have left out a number of words that also apply, but this is getting a bit long.

Have a nice Christmas.

Joe Ribaudo
pippinwhitepaws
Expert

punkassjoey
profanity is all you are worth.

people who degrade others, call them liars...usually turn out to be liars.
thats you all over punk.
i have proved you wrong, and typically you respond with garbage dress in silk.
snake oil salesman come to mind when describing you.

yes, susan does know about this forum...lol...out of respect, i will not tell anyone what she has said to me in confidence.

go do your atlantis bullshit, i see you have a following of other bullshit artists...not able to do anything but degrade what they can't understand, while accepting the dubious.

twisted pile of shit.
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

Respect????

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

Pip,

"yes, Susan does know about this forum...lol...out of respect, I will not tell anyone what she has said to me in confidence."

I can see where your "respect" comes into play here. You have brought this woman's name into your own private little cesspool, and anyone who cares can easily identify her. No doubt she enjoys your attempts at "genius" here., assuming she even knows who you are.

You think it's respect to put her name and reputation into the same posts as your low-class insanity. If she thinks the same, I will have to change my opinion of the woman. Having read her work, I doubt that will be the case. This has to be more of your self-agrandizing fiction.

None of it really bothers me in the least, as you are just adding your name to the short list of delusional idiots who have focused on me. I bring that on myself, by acknowledging your existence. Along that line, you don't seem to grasp the whole "Boycott Joe" concept. Get someone to explain it to you. :)

Joe Ribaudo
pippinwhitepaws
Expert

punkassjoey

lol@u
poor twisted pile of dog shit. i used susan as a reference, YOU began to spout shit as if you knew her and her work.
i proved you are prone to expand on just who and what you know.

you have been proven again you are a waste of human dna, if you have any.

seek medical care.
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

It's Who You Know.........

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

pip,

Interesting take on what I said. Never claimed I knew the woman, you are the one who says he has intimate conversations with her. You are also the one who keeps telling me what she thinks of me.

So far, you have never backed up one word of what you claim.

I do know (have read) the woman's work. As a "genius" I am surprise at your inability to understand what you read. I suppose I could quote from her book, or tell you how she has used Herbert Bolton as a source, but that might burst your little bubble.

I do get the anti-Jesuit feelings from her book. Doubt you could pick that up by surfing the Internet, so you would need to know her personally to pick up on that.

"you have been proven again you are a waste of human DNA, if you have any. "

That is a very well crafted sentence.......for you. Personally, I have little doubt that you have no DNA whatsoever. That would explain your simplicity. :lol:

Joe Ribaudo
Ronne
Greenhorn

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Post by Ronne »

I HAVE NOT POSTED ON THIS FORUM IN A VERY LONG TIME, BUT I HAVE WATCHED AND READ AND SEEN THE ANIMOSITY THAT IS TAKING PLACE. JOE I AM SORRY TO USE THIS VENUE AS A REPLY TO YOUR MOST RECENT POST AS I AM NOT TOO SAVY WITH HOW TO POST. STUPID I GUESS. AND I DO FEEL VERY BAD AT THE WAY YOU ARE TREATED. YOU HAVE A LOT OF SMARTS AND I AM ALWAYS INTERESTD IN THE THINGS YOU WRITE. I AM ALSO VERY INTERESTED IN READING ALL OF THE MANY POSTS ON THIS WEB SITE. I HAVE LITTLE OR NO SMARTS ON THE LDM BUT AS A DISABLED OLD MAN IT GIVES ME DREAMS THAT TAKE MY MIND OFF MY AFFLICTIONS, AND MY CONFINEMENT TO MY BED. SO I WANT TO SAY I AM SORRY, JOE FOR THE WAY OTHERS ARE TREATING YOU. MAYBE I AM WEAK WITH MY DISABILITIES, BUT SOME OF WHAT I READ ALMOST BRINGS TEARS TO MY EYES. THIS IS THE SEASON FOR FRIENDSHIP, GOOD THINGS, SAY HELLO TO YOUR NEIGHBOR. I HOPE YOU ALL, EVERYONE OF YOU CONTINUE YOUR POSTS SO THAT I CAN LEARN SOMETHING MORE ABOUT THE LDM, BUT PLEASE DONT CUSS EACH OTHER OUT. BE KIND. JOE IS A SMART HUMAN BEING AND YOU CAN LEARN FROM HIM. PLEASE DO NOT FIGHT. LIFE IS JUST TOO SHORT.
MAY GOD BLESS YOU ALL AND HOPEFULLY HAVE A MERRY CHRISTMAS AND AN EVEN HAPPIER NEW YEAR. I HAVE NO ONE EXCEPT MY COMPUTER, AND THAT GIVES ME GREAT COMFORT.
THANK YOU ALL. THANK YOU ALL.
RONNE AKA RON
My primary interest is in learning about the superstitions and why it was turned into a wilderness when field surveys revealed otherwise.
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

Thanks.....

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

Ron,

Many thanks for your kind words.

This is still not a good place to visit and sticking to the regular LDM Forum is the best bet. There are times when these conversations just get depressing.

Peter's Forum is also a place that keeps this kind on nonsense in check.

Have a Merry Christmas!

Joe