Say it ain't so, Joe.

Anything goes. Politics, religion and your neighbors spouse. No censors, no dictators. Any and all opinions welcome.
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

Research......???

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

Mr. "Duh",

"oh...I posted about my father, because I do research.
Not just in the library. Theory and praxis.
Duh"

Somehow that does not really surprise me. How long did you have to research the question, before you found out who your father was? :roll:

"have no need to back up anything.
You are not worth the effort to even search for the old post."

Are you now saying you did not take the effort to research me, and how much I overcharged our Senior Citizens? Exactly, how much do I charge them?

This is where you start tap-dancing again...... :lol:

Joe Ribaudo
pippinwhitepaws
Expert

Post by pippinwhitepaws »

punkassjoe...how typical of you.
seems on every site you go to you insult people then pretend to be a superior intellect.
how common.
pippinwhitepaws
Expert

oh. i went to see my father punkassjoey...when you first began the 'superior intellect so you can insult anyone you like' behavior.
i stood next to your fat ass and realized you are not worth the effort...seeing is believing.
L@U fatboy.
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

Tap....Tap.....Tap

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

Pip,

You should have told me you were trying to find your dad.....I have connections. :lol:

So you stood next to me, and didn't have the nerve to say to my face, the things you spew on this Forum. One wonders just how old a student you are. Scared of an old man.....little boy? 8O

Nice to know I was important enough to you, for you to look me up and stand right next to me. :lol: :lol: :lol: Bet that made you feel like you had done something really clever and brave. :roll:

Where did this brave deed take place????? This would be where you go into your dance routine again.

Before you challenge me again, I would suggest you ask Cooper about my abilities to look you up. I already know you're a liar, so don't tease me into digging up the documentation. Once I know a fact, like that, the proof comes fairly easy.

Will I be getting that email from your "professor friend" anytime soon? It would be nice to hear that someone loves you......besides yourself. Would that be a male or female professor?

I don't need to defend what I have done in this town from the attacks of a nobody like you. I have left a record of what I have done here, as well as on the LDM Forum. You have left a record nowhere, except for the First Amendment Forum. To think that you have claimed to have boasted about that to any person of stature is ludicrous.

You are going to have to show just the smallest amount of proof for anything you have said, or you will be able to hear the laughter all the way to Flagstaff..... or is that just another little boy lie?

Joe Ribaudo
pippinwhitepaws
Expert

anytime
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

Brave Talk......

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

Anytime.....what? You gonna seak up kinda close and puff out your chest again? :lol:

Joe Ribaudo
pippinwhitepaws
Expert

lol@u.

bothers you i did my homework....lol...think you can post anything you like about people and no one will come see what you actually are.

you are too sad for the effort expended.
you hear that alot dont you?

i gave more than enough information for anyone to find me the first post i ever made in a chat room, punkassjoe...now you threaten to find me and do what fatboy?
whine to the police how i won't take your shit?

hahahahahahahahaha

liars always accuse others of lying.
pippinwhitepaws
Expert

http://thelostdutchmangoldmine.com/pb/v ... c&start=15

the question i asked was where was the evidence. as any historian or anthropologist would ask...and you respond with busllshit.

you really shold make an appointment with a mental health professional before you call others sick and twisted.
lazarus
Expert

Post by lazarus »

Joe,
and whomever it may concern.

Joe has always behaved fine at every rendezvous. It was indeed his idea, and as such, he deserves the credit. Furthermore, my wife and I have always enjoyed ourselves at the event.

I nearly passed on the event last year, but I had agreed to Meet Thomas Glover at the rendezvous, so I went. Meeting Mr. Glover was an honor.
Again, my wife and I had a good time.

I would recommend the rendezvous to anyone interested in the subject. Bring a camera. Be prepared to have a good time.

However, I may not be attending this year, as my wife and I traded our truck for a PT Cruiser convertible, and I'm not sure I can make it up to camp. Of course, things may change.

Brad
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

Homework......?

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

pip,

I have yet to see that you have ever done anything......but brag about what you wish you could do. Show me where I am wrong.

Joe Ribaudo
pippinwhitepaws
Expert

lol@u.

just receiving an education is more than you have done.

lol@u.

punkassjoey, king of the cheap shot.
heres your sign.
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

Dr. Glover.....

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

Brad,

It was an honor to have Thomas at the Rendezvous last year. He is someone who has contributed a great deal to LDM searchers.

Thomas and his wife Carol have spent several pleasant weekends in our home here in Lake Havasu City. Nothing beats setting in our front room over a glass of wine, and discussing Dutch Hunting with someone like Thomas.

Over the years I have invited you and Gloria to do the same thing, a number of times. You chose hatred instead.

Many well known Dutch Hunters have shared our home, hospitality and long hours of talking Dutch. Because of those relations, there is really not much that goes on down there, that does not get back to me.

By now, you already know that what I told you about Coon Bluff is true. While there may be a whisper of silver, there is no gold in that area. It was a barite prospect hole, and nothing more.........not even the barite they were looking for.

Hopefullly, we can just end that discussion right here. Give my best to Gloria. Carolyn and I both think she is a good woman. We will miss not seeing her smile at the Rendezvous.

Joe Ribaudo
pippinwhitepaws
Expert

megalomaniac

No one has placed the Stone Maps anywhere in the Superstitions, with everything in the proper place and proportion except, of course, me. ;)

Here is the sequence of how I put the Stone Maps together. I first purchased Travis Marlow's pamphlet over thirty years ago. When I first saw the wavy line on the lower trail map, I thought it looked something like the outline of the main mountain.

Using that as a starting point, I looked at my topo and found a canyon that made the same line as the bent arrow and followed it to the top of the mountain. The trail immediately came into view.

I saw the Stone Maps, made a lucky guess and the rest of the two maps are obvious......even easy. So easy, a blindbowman could see it.

Randy is somewhat confused. I don't believe the LDM is in Little Boulder Canyon. I have never believed that or said such a thing to anyone.

I challenge anyone.....right now. Show me where my trail deviates from the Stone Map Trail. If I am full of $%!t, show me. Show me where one other person on the planet can put as many features of the Stone Maps on a topographic map and have them in the proper sequence and proportion.....It can't be done.....period.

I have given every point required for each and everyone of you to lay out your own map. To not see it after that, you must be blind or stoned. In some cases, perhaps both.

The rest of you are talkers. I have laid it out in black and white. Everyone else tells us a wild-assed story and says "someday". I don't claim there is a treasure to be found, just that I have solved the MAP. The end of the map is in Little Boulder Canyon, exactly in the spot where the heart I have shown is located.

It's very simple. Start at the bottom of Hieroglyphic Canyon and follow the map into Little Boulder Canyon, or start at the knife point (Parker Pass) and follow the map into Little Boulder Canyon.......and on.......and on. The starting points are redundant. The ending point is at the heart.

Also simple.....If it ain't so.....show me.

Joe Ribaudo
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

The Truth.....

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

pip,

I never thought I would see this day, but you have finally posted something worth reading. Not only that, but it's the first true statements you have written since you joined.

It would appear that you are much smarter than you appear. More posts like that one, and we will have to vote you in as.......King.

Joe Ribaudo
pippinwhitepaws
Expert

"It would appear that you are much smarter than you appear."

the first thing you have posted that is true.

still dodging facts like bush.

what a punk..i notice the latest rant from you only began when you read i wold not come to any function that allows people like you to attend.

i am sure others notice also.

too sad..seek medical attention.
lazarus
Expert

Post by lazarus »

Joe,
as usual , you are wrong!

You better go back and do your research, because there are dozens of gold claims in the vicinity of where I am at...

whether your stiff old brain likes it or not. Too bad for you.

Brad
lazarus
Expert

Post by lazarus »

Joe,
you are just fucking stupid.

There is no gold in the Supes. There is indeed gold in the Salt River Mountains.

Do your homework, pops.

Brad
lazarus
Expert

Post by lazarus »

Joe,

by the way...

Thomas has been to my house too, except, we don't sit around and drink at my house.

Thomas has also been hiking with me, so your bragging about your contacts just makes you look desperate. It proves nothing.

Surprise!

Brad
lazarus
Expert

Post by lazarus »

Furthermore,

what reason would I have to stop by your place, when everyone knows I don't associate with warmongers?

Brad
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

Who's Who?????

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

Cooper,

[Thomas has been to my house too, except, we don't sit around and drink at my house.

Thomas has also been hiking with me, so your bragging about your contacts just makes you look desperate. It proves nothing.]

I will have to take your word that I was "bragging", and you were just making a casual comment above. I consider you to be the expert on the subject of braggadocio.

I assume, by now, that the Treasure Trove Permit that you told me about is well on its way towards reality. Are you using the little man as proof that you have found a site worth exploring?

You should make sure you let them know about your work/research on the Sky Harbor Mission, and the fact that the mission of San Miguel in New Mexico has asked you to research the history of the mission structure, as well as its old bell. That would help establish your bona fides, which might move that permit along quicker.

I do believe that Thomas has been to your home, and probably took a hike with you as well. One of the few times you have ever been credible. Our visits have been more casual, and we had the entire weekend to chat.

Thomas is somewhat of an expert on wine, although neither of us are addicted to it. In fact, I seldom drink alcohol at all. Those who have seen me drinking at the Rendezvous, know I only drink non-alcoholic beer. I like to keep my mind as clear as possible when exchanging ideas with folks.

Your photographic skills, which you informed me of, probably came into the conversation during your visit with Thomas. Did he ask you for some photos to include in the latest edition of his book? No doubt you have a signed edition of that work.

I have no doubt that you visit and hike with Thomas on a regular basis, so I will leave that honor in your court. I am jealous.

Joe Ribaudo
Somehiker
Part Timer

Re: megalomaniac

Post by Somehiker »

pippinwhitepaws wrote:No one has placed the Stone Maps anywhere in the Superstitions, with everything in the proper place and proportion except, of course, me. ;)

Here is the sequence of how I put the Stone Maps together. I first purchased Travis Marlow's pamphlet over thirty years ago. When I first saw the wavy line on the lower trail map, I thought it looked something like the outline of the main mountain.

Using that as a starting point, I looked at my topo and found a canyon that made the same line as the bent arrow and followed it to the top of the mountain. The trail immediately came into view.

I saw the Stone Maps, made a lucky guess and the rest of the two maps are obvious......even easy. So easy, a blindbowman could see it.

Randy is somewhat confused. I don't believe the LDM is in Little Boulder Canyon. I have never believed that or said such a thing to anyone.

I challenge anyone.....right now. Show me where my trail deviates from the Stone Map Trail. If I am full of $%!t, show me. Show me where one other person on the planet can put as many features of the Stone Maps on a topographic map and have them in the proper sequence and proportion.....It can't be done.....period.

I have given every point required for each and everyone of you to lay out your own map. To not see it after that, you must be blind or stoned. In some cases, perhaps both.

The rest of you are talkers. I have laid it out in black and white. Everyone else tells us a wild-assed story and says "someday". I don't claim there is a treasure to be found, just that I have solved the MAP. The end of the map is in Little Boulder Canyon, exactly in the spot where the heart I have shown is located.

It's very simple. Start at the bottom of Hieroglyphic Canyon and follow the map into Little Boulder Canyon, or start at the knife point (Parker Pass) and follow the map into Little Boulder Canyon.......and on.......and on. The starting points are redundant. The ending point is at the heart.

Also simple.....If it ain't so.....show me.

Joe Ribaudo
-----now I am really confused :?: ....SH.
lazarus
Expert

Post by lazarus »

Joe,

Thomas and I have been hiking once. I don't believe it ever even occurred to me to have him sign the book. Thomas took his share of photos. You are always welcome to ask him for yourself about our encounters.

So Joe,
here's the deal...

You are right about everything. Everything. You know more than everybody, and I should have listened to you in the first place.

Have a nice day,

Brad
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

What Do I Know?

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

Brad,

I think "everything" may be a somewhat strong statement. :)

I can see where you might believe that, looking back over our past conversations, but I don't remember ever claiming to be an expert on anything. You, on the other hand, have claimed to be an expert on bells, missions, photography.....etc.

As you stated in your other post, pip's quote was a little confusing. My comments about the Stone Maps were about talking/writing about conclusions as opposed to showing them. No one has done that, with every single major landmark, exactly where it should be, except me. You have only talked/written about how right you are, just like everything else.

You have claimed to have found the LDM, and that is demonstrably false. In that respect, you are in fine company. Your hints as to where it was, which you gushed at the Rendezvous, were more than enough for me to know exactly where you were talking about, as your wife warned you.

Here is the deal, Brad: :roll:

If you want to continue to address me, in a vile and derogatory manner, expect me to expose more and more of your boastful lies. I will not just make empty charges, like you do, but will provide sources and documents. On the other hand, if you would like to end it, leave my name out of your posts, and I will forget you ever existed.

You have created a nice little life for yourself with your blog, which, like many people who have done nothing with their lives, makes them feel important and successfull. Be happy with that. You don't need me in your life.

Try to keep a few things in mind.......I knew who your partners were and that you 8O had illegally worked that worthless barite prospect hole. Think about that.

You have a nice day,

Joe Ribaudo
pippinwhitepaws
Expert

LOL laz,
rather like that monthy python skit...knights of neeet, the bridge crossing...

lololol
lazarus
Expert

Post by lazarus »

GOP vice presidential nominee Sarah Palin abused her power as Alaska's governor and violated state ethics law by trying to get her former brother-in-law fired from the state police, a state investigator's report concluded. The bipartisan Legislative Council, which commissioned the probe, unanimously adopted the 263-page public report.

Joe,
I've given up hope on you, dude. You have no mind whatsoever. You're a delusional fool!

Brad