Say it ain't so, Joe.

Anything goes. Politics, religion and your neighbors spouse. No censors, no dictators. Any and all opinions welcome.
lazarus
Expert

Bush the Warmonger

Post by lazarus »

More from Bush the Warmonger:

I recently posted a verbatim quote from the book 'Against All Enemies' written by Richard Pearl, a former neo-con appointed by Ronald Reagan.

As some of you may already know, he was in the White House bunker during the 9/11 attacks. He was also present during many meetings held on how to deal with the crisis.

Here is another quote from the book, taken from page 24.

When later in the discussion, Secretary Rumsfeld noted that international law allowed the use of force only to prevent future attacks and not for retribution, Bush nearly bit his head off. "No" the president yelled in the narrow conference room. "I don't car what the international lawyers say,
we are going to kick some ass".

I have said all along Bush blatantly and knowingly violated international law. He did, and he should be held accountable for his crimes.

Usually, when I point this out, Joe claims I hate America. No Joe, but I do believe you are a psychopath with no respect for the truth. And yes, Bush should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of international law.

Choke on it!

Brad
lbj
Part Timer

Post by lbj »

joe, i will be my pleasure to discuss our political and philosophical positions. i am starting a new thread called "where i stand" to do so.
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

Not Too Bright????

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

It's true that I don't have a great deal of formal education. I am just smart enough not to equate education, alone, with intelligence.

I am also just smart enough not to have a picture of myself taken sitting in the entrance of a worthless barite prospect hole that sits at the end of of a dozer road on Coon Bluff, and try to pass it off as the LDM.

I am also just smart enough not to post such a picture on the Internet, and send it to people who I am going to call every name in the book. I would also not then compound my stupidity by digging in that worthless hole.........especially since it was not legal to do so. I would be just smart enough to realize that my picture, my claims, and the digging of that worthless hole, could equal problems for myself.......as well as my partner(s).

In most cases, I am smart enough to back up my statements with sources and facts. If I state that the mission facade outside of the Left Seat Restaurant was built by a young kid hired for a few bucks, and as a place for people flying into Phoenix for quickie marraiges, you can bet your ass I will have letters and email's from the lady in charge of Sky Harbor Historical records, not just empty bluster.

I am also just smart enough not to question the opinions of people like Professors Michael E. Smith and Susan R. Martin, realizing that I am a piss ant compared to those respected, as well as honored, scholars.

Others here have another opinion, and that's fine. Few people visit this particular forum, and even fewer post in it. It's the perfect burial ground for wasted intellect. Kind of it's own worthless barite hole. :)

Respectfully,

Joe Ribaudo
SGnAZ
Greenhorn

Post by SGnAZ »

I have spent some time reading the posts in this very "Lively Forum"-not all 46 pages-and I thought to myself-After all the name calling and accusations and veiled threats,How in the hell do any of you manage to co exist at the Rendevous each year? It seems to me that it might be a bit "uncomfortable".
Steve.
pippinwhitepaws
Expert

Post by pippinwhitepaws »

steve, i came into this chat just because i was homesick...no other reason...i grew up in superior...spent almost every day from 1966 to 89 in those mountains...i had been in calif for health reasons...came back to a wicked snow storm, got on line...bumped into this site...
i have a degree in southwest history, grew up in the area...study creation myths...hey...maybe i can find a few old friends, since most of my childhood friends looked for that mine one time or another...

the first time i disagreed with joe, his attacks began...snide, underhanded insults to intelligence, creditability, demands everyone post footnotes, degrades that information...it is boring.
people post their credentials, he degrades education...
people post their experience, he degrades that experience, alludes to drug use.
people post facts, he calls them long haired druggies.

it was the trash photos that reduced me to profanity...he claims to be a 'deputy' yet supports illegal mining and destruction of one of the most beautiful and sacred spots on this earth.

my father is scattering my mothers remains out in those mountains.
to know that people like joe continue to not only perform illegal activities, but degrade others for opposing that type of behavior, are stomping around my mothers ashes...makes me sick.

i will not attend the dons camp this year, or any other year that these type of people continue the behavior i have described.
i may miss out on some of the good people, but i will not stand near that type of people by choice.
SGnAZ
Greenhorn

Post by SGnAZ »

Pippen, I apologize if I have slighted anyone with my last post.I was just thinking out loud.Having said that,I do not know,therefore,I can't comment on-trash photos or illegal activities taking place in the mountains-I am new to this site and to the state.However I will say that I am a firm believer in respecting the dead and the wishes of the dead. I will not knowingly stomp on your mother's ashes.I will respectfully tiptoe around any site that is held sacred.
Steve.
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

It's All There......

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

Steve,

This Forum is a bit contentious, but that's how the management wanted it.

While admittedly it's a daunting task, every post I have made is still available to read, even my first exchanges with pip.

I am the person who started the Rendezvous. Like the Rendezvous' of the old west, the battles are left outside the camp. I made that rule, and others have followed it as well. Do not judge the Rendezvous by what you see on the First Amendment Forum. This is an aberration, and that's what it will remain.

If you feel that I am everything that a few people say here, by all means avoid me in camp. You will find that I have plenty of people who sit in my camp there, including Brad and his Wife Gloria. They have accepted our hospitality for three years running now.

Many of the posts that have preceded my counter attacks have been deleted by the posters. In some cases, that leaves the picture pretty one-sided. You will have to come to your own conclusions.

In any case, you and your wife are welcome in our camp.

Take care,

Joe
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

Sick Puppy......

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

pip,

"the first time i disagreed with joe, his attacks began...snide, underhanded insults to intelligence, creditability, demands everyone post footnotes, degrades that information...it is boring.
people post their credentials, he degrades education...
people post their experience, he degrades that experience, alludes to drug use.
people post facts, he calls them long haired druggies.

it was the trash photos that reduced me to profanity...he claims to be a 'deputy' yet supports illegal mining and destruction of one of the most beautiful and sacred spots on this earth."

What we have here is a twisted perception of the truth. You had to quit posting on Peter's Forum because they wouldn't put up with your constant attacks. It's what you are, and what you do.

What reduced you to profanity was someone without a degree, making you look like a fool. You are a child, and that's what it's really all about.

I will be happy to post quotes from your insane attacks on the true professionals, while you are searching for mine. Let me know if you want to do that.

Joe Ribaudo
pippinwhitepaws
Expert

SGnAZ wrote:Pippen, I apologize if I have slighted anyone with my last post.
Steve.
no apology needed. i did not perceive any slight.

:D
happy hunting, enjoy...
that mountain range has been a sacred spot to every culture ever to view it. well, cultures that believed in the sacred.
lazarus
Expert

Post by lazarus »

Pip is correct,

Joe has spent far more time trashing people on this site than he has ever spent in the wilderness.

For years I sat quielty and avoided the trash talk. Finally, I'd had enough... I was either going to stop visiting the website or I was going to take Joe to task so that the others could go about their business.

Joe is a coward, so he tends to be a nice guy at the camp, but don't be surprised when you notice many in attendance refuse to talk to him. He has made more enemies than friends.

Brad
lazarus
Expert

Post by lazarus »

Despite pledges by President George W. Bush and American intelligence officials to the contrary, hundreds of US citizens overseas have been eavesdropped on as they called friends and family back home, according to two former military intercept operators who worked at the giant National Security Agency (NSA) center in Fort Gordon, Georgia.

"These were just really everyday, average, ordinary Americans who happened to be in the Middle East, in our area of intercept and happened to be making these phone calls on satellite phones," said Adrienne Kinne, a 31-year old US Army Reserves Arab linguist assigned to a special military program at the NSA's Back Hall at Fort Gordon from November 2001 to 2003.

Kinne described the contents of the calls as "personal, private things with Americans who are not in any way, shape or form associated with anything to do with terrorism."
lazarus
Expert

Post by lazarus »

Joe wrote:

"It's true that I don't have a great deal of formal education. I am just smart enough not to equate education, alone, with intelligence."

Joe,
honestly, I do not now, nor have I ever cared about your formal education or lack there-of. Until you brought it up, I'd never given it any thought.

Like it or not, I have complimented you and your research skills far more often than the average contributor on this site. I have done so because I believe you deserved to be recognized for your work. I know it's important to you, and I don't have to fake the accolades...

You are certainly more erudite than the average individual, and as you may have discovered, in my world, that means I hold you to a higher degree of accountability. You have fewer excuses to behave like an idiot.

As for the comment you made about the "dozer road", you might want to read the claim maps just a tad more accurately before stating as fact, that which you obviously do not understand.

As for your accusations, knock yourself out. As usual, what you know and what you think you know, are nothing alike.

Laz
lazarus
Expert

Post by lazarus »

Dozer road...

honestly, that was the first thought that occurred to me too!
Four years ago.
lazarus
Expert

Post by lazarus »

Joe,

some mornings I just don't know what to say to you. Your accusations are absurd. Perhaps it never occurred to you, but as I have repeatedly stated, the reason I do not fear legal fallout as a result of my research is because nothing illegal has occurred.

You could line up all the experts you want, and none would conclude that a crime has been committed. Removing loose rock and debris does not constitute digging. Take a closer look at the photos... that hole was cleaned with a whisk broom, not a pick-axe.

The forest department knows where to find me. If they had any serious questions, they most certainly would have asked by now.

So what then is your motive? To get me arrested? To discredit me? To make it appear I am violating the law? Good luck!

Brad
pippinwhitepaws
Expert

lol laz, i went and found punkassjoe's first post to me over on peters site...lol..then of course, the page disappears...lol isn't peter a computer genius?

first post from punkassjoe, accusing me of being you or some person named jan...
all i did was make a post,'hello folks..i have a bit of knowledge of the superstitions...'.
and here comes punkassjoe accusing me of being someone other than who i am...

i amused him by telling him the same thing i have told everyone...i was just homesick, and looking for old friends...

it still amazes me that so many of the "dutchman experts" fail to recall who i am. i guess that is due to my actually being in the mountains, not in the bar telling everyone what an expert i am.

you are just like palin...nasty backhanded snide comments...no substance to the comments, just the self righteous snobbery of the mediocre.

amazing punkassjoe.... it was my insane posts that gained your attention?
hello folks is an insane post?

find your first post to me punkassjoe. i bet you don't have the courage to post it.

my posts were deleted in the other forum, both by peter for giving you a much deserved ass whuppin, and because i realized i had given away too many facts to people who support illegal activities.

i guess you have been an insulting punk for so long you think that is normal behavior...unless you are the " victim " of the same type of behavior.
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

OK pip, It Ain't So......

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

pip,

Your last post was wonderfully illustrative of all the things you imagine me to be.

It's true, that your nonsense was not tolerated on Peter's site, which is why you quit posting there. It's also true, as everyone knows, that Peter is no Joe Ribaudo fan. It would seem that your problems on his site had nothing to do with me and everything to do with you, and your inability to color inside the lines. That would also be why you seldom post anything of substance in the LDM Forum here.

Unless it's about me, you don't have much to contribute to any discussion. If anyone is really interested in the caliber of your posts, it's a simple matter to right click on your name and then view all of your posts. Most of them are in the First Amendment Forum, and those found in the LDM Forum are usually as shallow as a raindrop.

Any fair minded person will have no problem judging the contributions I have made to the LDM Forum, as opposed to your own. To be honest, your best efforts can be found right here.

As for Peter's site, you joined Dec. 2007. Peter, or his partners, did not delete your posts unless they were abusive. Some of mine were also deleted, and they were even handed in that regard. In fact I was pretty sure that would happen when I posted them.

You are the one who did this to your posts, as can be seen at the bottom of the message......"Last edited by pippinwhitepaws"

This was done in January of 2008, one month after you joined.

01-08-2008, 08:28 PM
Pippinwhitepaws
Member Join Date: Dec 2007

Superior site

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zzzzzzzzzz

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by pippinwhitepaws : 03-12-2008 at 10:48 PM.

This was a reply I wrote to you on January 24, 2008. It is respectful as anyone can see. If you have any evidence of your bogus claims, please post them on this site.

#8 01-24-2008, 08:45 PM
Joe Ribaudo
Senior Member Join Date: Oct 2007

Natural Progression.....

PWP,

These were your original questions:

"has anyone ever studied the area of the massacre grounds? Any buttons or bones found? A horse shoe nail?"

Using metal detectors to search the Massacre Grounds, and the follow up questions as to their legality, seemed like a natural progression of the thread.

Many of the members here, have worked the location using a number of techniques, not the least of which was metal detectors. I know for a fact, that there are claims of finding gold there.

I believe that partially answers your questions. Not sure about bones, buttons or horse shoe nails. Considering what is in the area, those items might be considered a bit mundane by some.

Hopefully, someone else will give you a better answer to a very good question.

Take care,

Joe

This was a response in a topic which you started, and this is all that is left of the question you posed:

01-24-2008, 11:53 AM
Pippinwhitepaws
Member Join Date: Dec 2007

Massacre grounds

Zzzzzzzzzz

Last edited by pippinwhitepaws : 03-12-2008 at 03:05 PM.

This is where you come back with the name calling, more lies and putting the blame on "the man", in this case......Peter. You are the problem, not Joe, Peter or President Bush. Once you realize that, you will not have to delete, or remove most of your comments and replace them with Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

So, pip, what has happened here, is that you have removed all evidence of what you were posting over there, while my posts remain to disprove the lies you are now writing here. Maybe no one will notice..... :lol:

Joe Ribaudo
pippinwhitepaws
Expert

again a wonderful example of selective reasoning...
where is the post of your punk ass spewing the self righteous bull shit you do best?
be honest for once in the twisted world you call home.
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

Empty Words.....

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

Empty words, pip. It was your challange, I took it, and now you want me to provide the evidence for your lies.

Your head is as empty as your words. As usual.........you have nothing.

Joe Ribaudo
pippinwhitepaws
Expert

what a coward.
won't post the first insult you made, turn it back on me.

typical punkassjoe.

i am sure you know about empty words and thoughts...most of your statements fit in that zone.

i have read the response to statements you made how you "are a historian"...
no punkassjoe, you are not a historian.
you are an old worn out gossip that has some overpowering need to be the considered the sole source of universal conscientiousness on earth.
i notice how that statement you made about being a historian was greeted on that website, by other people, not myself.

if you sat and called me twisted and a druggie and all the other punkass comments you make to people, you would never catch up to the professors who call me a genius...

i had a professor friend over last night and let them read the stupid, self involved bullshit you post.

exact quote,
" donald, the only people you think you are dumb are the dumb."

and this is someone you have quoted punkassjoe...
and they dont know you. never heard of you, don't want to know.

so punkassjoe. post the first comment you made accusing me of being brad, or jan or whatever demon keeps you awake.

oh and punkassjoey...my father lives down the block from you...how come you, the god given expert on earth couldn't even find that little tidbit?

also punkassjoey..my brother has been coming in here...he doesn't post...
while my language may upset him, he knows anyone who receives that language from me, earned it.

fuck you and your little dog.
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

"Joe is a coward, so he tends to be a nice guy at the camp, but don't be surprised when you notice many in attendance refuse to talk to him. He has made more enemies than friends."

Lazarus
Expert

Posted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 5:34 am Post subject: Never Mind

My wife and I have decide not to attend this year, as we have no desire to be around Joe.

Laz,

Brad

I have my doubts that Gloria is ever allowed to see what her husband posts on this site. She is a very sweet and pleasant woman. After making the above statement, they both showed up at the Rendezvous. As soon as Gloria saw me in the Rotunda, she gave me her big beautiful smile, walked directly to me and gave me a warm and sincere hug. I believe she was happy to see me.

While I have not allowed Cooper to make his erratic claims unopposed here, such as calling our troops vile names, I have always treated the Coopers with respect in personal meetings. That is the nature of the Rendezvous', a rule set by me at the first event. Each and every year, they have both accepted our hospitality and sat in our camp, which was always filled with my friends......and some who only claimed to be friends.

Gloria is always welcome in our camp. I will tolerate her husband because I don't want the Rendezvous to become a place where people are uncomfortable. There are many people at the Rendezvous' who don't like one another. Everyone is welcome and being civil is the rule, rather than the exception.

Each year, right before the Rendezvous, the vile rhetoric increases. That is mostly fostered by people who make excuses for why they just won't attend the event. Now that Wayne and Randy are doing the planning, rather than me, I believe the event will grow and get better with each succeeding year. That drives my detractors crazy. It all boils down to jealousy.......pure and simple.

Joe Ribaudo
pippinwhitepaws
Expert

Joe Ribaudo wrote:" It all boils down to jealousy.......pure and simple.
Joe Ribaudo

ROTFLMAOF
what a fuckin giggle.

jealous of what exactly?
twisted self righteous behavior?
jealous of the support you give those who illegally remove metal from a wilderness area?
jealous of how many good friends you have that destroy sensitive ecological zones for greed?
jealous that your friends are racists?
or are we jealous you over charge the elderly in havasu, and call it good business.

wow.
pippinwhitepaws
Expert

oops, forgot, i understand why so many people want to punch you in the chops, and why they don't.
cowards always pick fights, then call the cops when they get what they asked for.
:D

i bet i boxed your ears in the early '70's didn't i?
i know i threw your punkassuncle chuck out of my dads place for dropping that pistol in public...he did that alot didn't he...he should never have been allowed to own a weapon.
drop a 45 peacemaker, repeatedly...tisk.
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

Couple Of Things......

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

pip,

[what a coward.
won't post the first insult you made, turn it back on me.]

Just post it yourself. I wouldn't realize it's an insult, because that's almost impossible. How in the world could anyone insult you?

How stupid are you? Advertising that your dad lives down the block from me? Who cares? Why do you even think it's important?

[i have read the response to statements you made how you "are a historian"...
no punkassjoe, you are not a historian.]

You keep making these claims, without backing them up. Go copy the post where I claim to be a historian, and paste it in your next attack.

Have your " professor friend" email me: [email protected]
If they have time to sit around and stroke your ego, they can send me an email to deflate mine. :lol: The only one who thinks you're a "genus" is yourself. You could be the most intelligent person on the Internet, but you hide it extreamly well.

While it's possible that I quoted them, I have never claimed to "know" them. I quote plenty of people I have never met. It's called research, something you seem to know nothing about. 8O

Bring the proof for you lies here and let's see what you have....little boy.

This is where you come back with more names, empty words and false
accusations. :lol:

Joe Ribaudo
pippinwhitepaws
Expert

punassjoey...i have no need to back up anything.
you are not worth the effort to even search for the old post.
a gossip who demands facts from the people you insult.
cowardness is the least weird behavior you show off in these chats.
pippinwhitepaws
Expert

oh...i posted about my father, because i do research.
not just in the library. theory and praxis.
duh