Say it ain't so, Joe.

Anything goes. Politics, religion and your neighbors spouse. No censors, no dictators. Any and all opinions welcome.
critter
Part Timer
Location: Second star on the right and straight on till morning

Fuck the Repugnant Republicans!!!

Post by critter »

Hey there Knun,

Are you really so stupid as to get into a pissing match over which side has the longest criminal record? Most of your list there isn't even relevant to the past 10 years and it wouldn't take much more than a few minutes to find far more heinous criminal activities conducted on the part of the Bush administration alone. By the way, aren't the Republicans equally as guilty of electing and re-electing a cokehead, alcoholic... and one with a much larger constituency than a mayor for that matter?

Take it from someone who can piss the distance against your vile ilk, your facts are biased, and completely irrelevant to contemporary politics. Time to throw out the trash!

Fuck the Republicans!! They could use a good Fuck now and then!!

Critter
pippinwhitepaws
Expert

Post by pippinwhitepaws »

too bad there is no market for idiots...we could gather a basketful in these two dutchman sites.
the only republican with a functioning brain died yesterday.

punkassjoe is actually pretending to know more about the peterson family than the petersons.

torture, kidnapping, missing documents, erased tapes... quite the record the republicans have amassed.
Knun
Part Timer

Funny thing

Post by Knun »

Critter,

I'm going to go real slow here. I'll try and keep it short but your still going to have to try and focus a little. It involves reading AND comprehension.

I know facts are a tough thing sometimes, however, eighteen of the scandals I posted pertain to the time period from 2000 to the present. Twelve are in the last four years.

The list could have been much longer but I did pare it down to the scandals of the last 8 years. I did throw in some of my favorites that are somewhat older. I mean when your talking democratic scandals it's just impossible not to mention Kennedy. That poor girl's mother and father have had to live with her death all these years so he's fair game till the day he dies. They deserve that in my opinion. Same with his nephew.

I don't live in some foil encased fantasy. The Republicians have their fair share of scandals no doubt. So that would mean neither party is immune from this sickening problem.

But if you actually read this string you will find that Lazarus used Renzi's illegal activity to berate every republician and somehow tie it to Bush.

My post (hey, pay attention now) was simply to point out that there are quite a few current scandals involving democrats as well. Which obviously makes Lazarus' post rather silly.

PWP,
Yeah, OK.
critter
Part Timer

Fuck the Republicans and give a Democrat a Blowjob!!!

Post by critter »

ooooooooooo...you could make a much longer list...ooooooooo well I'm certain mine is still bigger than yours. I'm not talking about sentencing for crimes, I'm talking about when the alleged crime was commited. And by my count, your way off. You may want to use ALL of your fingers and get those toes out. Oh, and one other thing, some of those things aren't crimes, but only allegations.

Don't go slow for me, I'm still waiting for you to catch up!

Fuck the Republicans!!! They sure could use a good Fuck now and then!!!

Critter
Knun
Part Timer

?

Post by Knun »

Critter,

That was obviuosly way tp long for you to focus on.

Sp let's try this.

My post (hey, pay attention now) was simply to point out that there are quite a few current scandals involving democrats as well. Which obviously makes Lazarus' post rather silly.
pippinwhitepaws
Expert

Post by pippinwhitepaws »

Joe Ribaudo
Expert

No Surprise......

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

Brad,

So that's where you picked up Lazarus. 8O

Take care,

Joe
Knun
Part Timer

Wake Up

Post by Knun »

Critter,

WAKE UP!

We were talking and you fell asleep.

WAKE UP!
Knun
Part Timer

First Amendment

Post by Knun »

Sorry folks,

This post is primarily for me. I know that sounds crazy but I want to post here what I have attempted to post on Lazarus's site. You see the last three comments of mine have not made it to the Blog. I figure if I post it here then he will feel that he must post it on his Blog or he will be exposed as not allowing dissenting viewpoints.

I am attempting to post the following:

Alright for the third time I will try and add a comment.

If there are some unspecified "rules" or boundaries I am crossing please let me know what they are. It's your site and I will abide by them. But I've been deleted three times now and have no idea as to why other than I disagree with almost everything you've written and have commented in that regard.

As for you not believing I've read the 9/11 report...why is that? Is there anything in my comment that led you to belive I didn't? Was there something untrue in my comment(s)? Of course not....! Stop that and start talking. All you do is condemn others that don't have the same opinion as you!

Let's talk about the issues shall we?

I would like to talk about how this Country is best served to remain the absolute best Country to live in in this world.

I said Clinton has much blood on his hands. You said "learn to spell-check, dude."

You did make another reponse " also believe you are a cowering fool, and a racist. You think just like Hitler."

How are these 'responses" to my opinions? If your going to wear the suit in public then act like your able to discuss on the difficult issues.

Writing articles for your friends is easy. Debating issues is something else.

This is in response to "Inside the 9/11 report" which is an editorial by Brad on his Blog.

[/i][/quote]
critter
Part Timer

Middle finger extended and thrusting upwards towards you!!!

Post by critter »

Knun,

I travel extensively and live primarily outside of the United States, although I am a registered voter in Maricopa County and a natural born citizen of the USA (unlike John McCain). In just the past 12 months I've been to about 10 different countries including places like Pakistan and Afghanistan where I regularly interact with US soldiers.

While you are at home on the internet, I, as an American, am dealing with the reality of actions taken in OUR name.

The damage done to our national and international reputation is a subject that often comes up in the first few minutes of just about every conversation I've ever had with someone who is not American and many of those who are. These conversations happen almost daily for me and often several times daily. In all of these, not once has anyone ever mentioned any of the "scandals" that are on your little list. For emphasis, let me say that again: Not once has anyone ever mentioned any of the "scandals" on your little list. Primarily, the issues that are of concern to people both at home and abroad, include (in no particular order):

The suspension of habeus corpus, the illegal invasion of Iraq, the indiscriminate targeting of civilian populations by the US military, torture as a means of interrogation, rendition of "terrorist suspects", and the list goes on...

So, not to belittle your little one, but all of those "scandals" you've so nicely cut and pasted for us all to see are actually irrelevant to everyone in the world, except for people like you who are just trying to excuse the inexcusable transgressions of the Bush administration. So, it is for this reason, among others, that I tell you and yours....

Fuck the Republicans!!! They could use a good Fuck now and then!!!

Critter
Knun
Part Timer

Wow

Post by Knun »

Critter,

Thanks for sharing. Hope you feel better about yourself.

But back to the discussion, which has nothing to do with anything you posted. I’ve tried and tried to keep you in the conversation but you wonder all over the place. One more time and I’m done. Try and focus here.

I posted the list of recent Democratic scandals to point out the following.
Remember the discussion???

Do you have anything to add or point out with regards to the actual string?

I have no problem moving on but you've never actually responded. You tried once by saying my info was old but that was quickly disproved (simply by actually reading) since then you have flapped around like an old goose.

Calm down and talk. Try and set the Kool-aid down for just a moment. Geez, you Libs have issues.

Knun
critter
Part Timer

One BIG point

Post by critter »

Yes, I'd like to point out my point is bigger than yours and that your point is pointless. Get the point or is that too subtle?

I guess that's the fundamental difference between conservatism and liberalism. You'd rather wallow in a pointless psuedo-discussion and we move on to something that is actually relevant and topical.
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

Pointless Conversations......

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

Mr. Hiding in the shadows,

"You'd rather wallow in a pointless psuedo-discussion and we move on to something that is actually relevant and topical."

You are certainly correct on the "pointless" aspect of your post. In case you hadn't noticed.......it was two sided, with only one person making any effort at serious debate. All attempts by Kevin to discuss the "relevant and topical" is met with a derisive song and dance by a person with nothing relevant to write. (That would be you) :cry:

One of the problems with pseudo-intellectuals who like to tout their educational superiority, is that they end up not even being able to spell big words like.......pseudo. (Don't bother, I know where the misspelled word comes from.) That's been going on here for a number of years, but it's common to many Internet sites. What has happened in most cases, like yours, is that your vocabulary has exceeded your intelligence. 8O

You keep plodding along trying to impress everyone with......nothing. The times you have tried to be serious ended up with you showing the shallow depth of your knowledge. It makes you angry when those who actually know something come forward with the true facts. You quickly flee from the discussion hurling insults and invectives as you retreat out the back door......burning the English language behind you. :roll:

As for people's reproductive habits, it's probably not a great idea for someone who's mother named him "Critter" to engage in that discussion....if you know what I mean. :wink:

On occasion, I do enjoy getting down in the dirt and playing with Critter(s) who have left their families under the front porch and ventured out into the real world. The management made a wise decision to create this perfect playground.

Sorry if I have stepped on your paws. :lol:

Joe Ribaudo
Knun
Part Timer

OK So your done.

Post by Knun »

Critter,

Ok so your done and ready to move on.

Fair enough, I made my point, you chimed in, had no point, and you have nothing more to add.

Joe :lol:
Knun
Part Timer

Re read my post

Post by Knun »

After I re-read my post I realized some may think I signed it as Joe.

That little smile was meant to be addressed TO Joe.

Knun
critter
Part Timer

Joe sucks small dicks

Post by critter »

If your point is that you don't have a point, then yes, you've made your point.
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

As Good As It Gets........

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
critter
Part Timer

Knun's small point

Post by critter »

It's heart warming to see you stick up for your gay lover, Joe. Let me guess, Knun takes bottom?
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

A Few Thoughts.......

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

Critter,

Let me just say this about Kevin: I called him every name in the book but a white man, a while back. He returned the favor and we traded insults. I have respect for Kevin's knowledge and intelligence, but by no stretch of the imagination would anyone consider us friends.....other than you.

Since that time, we have traded civil posts on a few occasions. I assume we will shake hands at the next Rendezvous. It happens that we all do stupid things as we stumble through this life. Some people, like yourself, wrap that stupidity around you like a comforting cocoon. It becomes a true security blanket. It will follow you to your final day and into eternity.

The rest of us will struggle every day to learn from and leave those stupid moments behind us. There will be times when we will be the victors, and times when we will continue to fight in the mud. You, my friend, have given up the struggle and have embraced the mud.

Take care,

Joe Ribaudo
critter
Part Timer

Joe likes to mud wrestle naked with Knun

Post by critter »

What, no spelling errors or twisted comments about my name or that I don't reveal myself to you? Those were some very persuasive arguements, Joe, very impressive and very much illustrative of your mental capacity. As for the current diatribe, well, I've just joined you and the other swine in the mud and it's kind of fun so I'll wallow in it with you just as long as you continue to sling it.

It takes two to (s)wallow so come on in!!
lazarus
Expert

Joe

Post by lazarus »

Joe,
you need to learn to pay attention. Critter will not be shaking your hand any time soon, as he lives in New Zealand.

Is this how you read the Stone Maps, Joe?

Damn, dude.

Brad
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

Bad Read.....

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

Good morning Brad,

You might want to reread my post. After you do that, you may want to try posting again. :lol:

Joe
TC ASKEY
Part Timer

Post by TC ASKEY »

Joe,

You and Kevin are fighting a loosing battle here. You are dealing with two master debaters.

Did I spell that correctly?

Terry
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

Winning.......

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

Terry,

I never put any real effort into winning this kind of thing. How do you defeat someone who can't understand what they read? I have put up with people like Brad reading my posts in their own inimitable manner for years now. Mistakenly thinking I was talking about shaking "critter's" hand, simply to have a point of contention is a little sad.

I learned a long time ago, on this Forum, that no matter how clearly I worded my posts, there would be some folks out there who would do their own creative reading. In that respect, you are correct.......we are wasting our time. The hope is that if we engage them here, it will keep them from mucking up more serious conversations.

Hope all is well with you.

Take care,

Joe
lazarus
Expert

Let Me Guess...

Post by lazarus »

Let me guess...
it is I who isn't paying attention.

I should have read back further, perhaps, but that's how the post reads.

Brad