Say it ain't so, Joe.

Anything goes. Politics, religion and your neighbors spouse. No censors, no dictators. Any and all opinions welcome.
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

New Zealand

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

Brad,

Right.....New Zealand. :lol:

After your posting of the Lovenstein quote, and your continued support of their "facts", I doubt you will find any thinking person believing anything you say.

Perhaps you can add a few more "fantasy" supporters to the mix. No doubt they will all have New Zealand IPs. :lol:

Not to worry, as you are way smarter than anyone else. :roll: That would include, of course, President Bush. After all, he was only Governor of Texas and heads up the Government of the United States Of America, while you.......... :? Almost forgot......You have found the LDM.
Have I left anything else out? :lol:

One last question: Does the Lovenstein Institute also have a New Zealand IP address? :roll:

Joe Ribaudo
lazarus
Expert

Joe,

Post by lazarus »

Joe,
too bad for you on this one, dude...
one of the three of us lives in New Zealand, and it ain't me.

So you've made a big, fat, fool of yourself,

again.

Brad
RONN
Greenhorn

Post by RONN »

You mean I have to travel to New Zealand to find the LDM? Oh well, I hear Quantas has some great rates.
lazarus
Expert

Joe

Post by lazarus »

Joe,

well then...
that narrows it down then, doesn't it.

I guess you must have been dozing off the day I explained that critter was a professional scientist. He has traveled the world, and yes, he currently resides in New Zealand.

You see, Joe...
you don't know everything, but you are too proud and too stupid to shut yer damn mouth. You've chased most of the good folks away from the forum. I for one, have lost all respect for you. You're worth less than dirt.

Brad
lazarus
Expert

The Truth

Post by lazarus »

Joe,

The truth will be your longest shadow.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2007/09/ ... 1151.shtml

Brad
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

Truth?

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

Brad,

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

"It is so very easy for you to lie about things, isn't it Joe. The lies just roll off your tongue, and you feel no remorse."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why don't you just drag one of those lies into your next post and present some evidence that it's a lie. If, by chance, you are unable to do that.......it would make you the liar.

"Tact" is when I call you an asshhole, without actually using that word. It's a fine art, and best left to the experts. You should continue with your name calling, as it's the best part of your debate. That, of course, does not take into account the Hate America (and American Soldiers) articles that you innocently cite.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Since you know the Lovenstein Institute is a HOAX, yet you keep spouting their lies, your credibility is pretty much down there with the rest of the bottom feeders.

As for critter, I don't really care if he exists outside of your mind or not. By the same token, I could care less what some yuppie in New Zealand thinks.....about anything.

I really like it when you return to name calling. It shows everyone just how many brain cells you have destroyed. :lol: Being called names by someone like you, is.....inspiring.

Are you still looking for a "lie" to quote???? :roll:

All of your rhetoric is nothing but smoke.....isn't it?

Joe Ribaudo
lazarus
Expert

Go To Hell, Fat Boy!

Post by lazarus »

Joe,
I love America...
it's ignorant war mongers like you that I hate.

As Cheney would say...
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

Intelligence

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

Brad,

There are people who go through their lives making one bad decesion after another. You are the poster-boy for that lifestyle.

The fact that someone caught you in a lie is really more than you can take. The name calling and bailing out on showing your face at the Rendezvous are all part of your "denial".

You are dealing in hate, pure and simple. You hate the President of this country, you hate America and the good that this nation does, and you hate the truth. You have your own way of hiding from the truth and shifting the blame to someone to else is symptomatic of that weak habit.

You should have kept your hate on your blog. It was foolish to expose it here......another bad decesion.

While I don't wish you ill, I do hope that your messages die a swift and silent death. They are as harmful to this country as any physical enemy. I doubt those messages would find a warm welcome at the Rendezvous or any other place where real Americans gather, and yet, you would.

That is the real reason our soldiers are dying, so that you, and others, can spread your verbal hate. While the motives of others may be in question, their motives have nothing to do with "greed" or power.

Take care,

Joe Ribaudo
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

Wrong Venue

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

Randy,

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

NeedleMan wrote:

Actually, I commend Joe for taking on the Luny Left Nutters and losers like Brad and Randy

Bobby

Hey now, that's a little uncalled for. We all have different views my friend.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hard to imagine why you even replied to that comment, as you have castigated me for having the poor judgement to reply to those who attacked me relentlessly for months on end......even years.

No one knows better than I, how hard it is to let a slight or name calling go unchallanged.

The LDM Forum is no longer the place for senseless attacks.....or replies to such foolishness. Count's message at the top of the topics page says it all.

I understand that there are some who would like to see this Forum completely destroyed, but I would hope that you would let them finish their own work.

Bobby is new here, so I explained that there are forums, like this, created for saying whatever comes to mind. Shouldn't have to remind you.

Let's all try to keep the LDM Forum focused.

Joe
lazarus
Expert

Swine

Post by lazarus »

Joe,

as my wife stated...
there is no sense in us throwing pearls before swine.

Brad
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

Pigs?????

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

Brad,

I don't see why not. After all, she's been doing that every since she married you. Why change at this late date? :lol:

One of us is definitely ashamed to show his muddy little snout after posting hateful lies on this Forum. Not that we would be in any danger from our disgraceful comments, but because there is still a shred of conscious shame lurking in that smoke filled room we call a brain.

As I have not told any lies......I will have no problem showing up at the Rendezvous. Should you decide to attend, speaking for myself, I will treat you no differently than I did for the first two events. You won't need to talk to me or even sit at my camp.

Are you calling me a pig??? :lol:

Joe Ribaudo
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

White Hats.....

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

Wayne,

"Randys a good guy and one should never be faulted for what they believe in regardless."

"Randy is a good guy" in my eyes as well. That does non mean he should not defend his statements made on a public forum. Same holds true for an opposing viewpoint......like mine.

Once you throw your hat in the public arena, as you well know, you better be ready to back up your positions. If you are not willing to state your opinions in a public place, chances are you are not that passionate about them in the first place.

Randy is welcome in my camp, or home, anytime. If he wants to discuss politics or religion, I will be happy to listen to his opinions. What I won't do, is call him a $#!%@*. :lol:

Take care,

Joe
don
Part Timer

Post by don »

hi,
sorry to see the turmoil here again ...but thats life i guess. id just like to add my 50 pences worth if i may.
Ive had many an argument here with joe in particular over this very subject.Then i was dead against the war,for that i was treated with contempt by a few and labelled a treacherous liberal etc.....which of course i never was....well not a liberal anyway :lol: I truly believed in my anti iraq war stance,and still do in principle i guess anyway....the corruption should come as no surprise,corruption is everywhere..its how the world runs.anyway ,since then ,ive come to the conclusion that this is a war that has to be fought somewhere.the iraq thing was manufactured of course,it was but a means to an end,apart from the oil of course.my opinion now is ,its them or us,too late for reconciliation,its way past that.situation in iran,with hezbollah, etc are all part of the same issue....the prospect of iran with nuclear weapons,syria the same is truly appalling....i didnt always feel that way, but do now....i truly believe that a major conflagaration is imminent,by major i feel russia ,maybe china will be involved,and i wouldnt be surprised if iran allready have some kind of nuclear devices.....if theres gotta be a major war, and i believe there will be, then in the aftermath i want a western style govt in place ,not a bunch of mad mullahs......i dont wanna see iranians,iraquis, americans british and the rest killed,but it seems inevitable..pull out now the muslims will grow stronger ,their support will rise,israel will be destroyed most likely and the west next...i hope im wrong....i hope nobody gets offended at this ,its only my view .
regards
Don update your email address
Duke

Difference ??

Post by Duke »

Here is a riddle.

Scroll down for the answer.

What is the difference between a Mosque and a Nazi Party Office ?

Nothing.
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

Heart and Mind

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

Don,

In all of our arguements, a few thing were always clear to me. You were highly intelligent and had a big heart. That's why, despite our harsh words, I always considered you a friend.

I know you didn't come to this conclusion easily. Your own war between your heart and your mind seems to have found common ground. If only the rest of the world could also find that place.

Like you, I am against war. I don't really know anyone who is for it, if there are other options.

Take care,

Joe
don
Part Timer

Post by don »

thanks for the kind words joe,not sure i agree with the intelligent bit,but anyhow 8O .......but yes , changed my views,idealism is fine but somewhere along the line you gotta be pragmatic (or watever the word is)...wats the old saying?"the road to hell is paved with good intentions"?.....now its simple i feel....its us or them....there should be no quarter asked or given....harsh but necessarry......bush although im not keen on him ,and especially not his cronies has, m,y full support (not that hell be worried either way) :lol:
kind regards
Don update your email address
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

Cronies.....

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

Don,

Not sure how many of us could resist the natural urge to surround ourselves with friends when we come into such a powerful position. When you consider the fact that so many people are doing everything in their power, like Brad, to destroy you and anything you might do, good friends might become more comforting than chocolate chip cookies and milk. :)

Anytime you have that many "friends" advising you, bad advice will come right along with the good.

The deceision to go on the offensive in this war has kept the enemy off balance and made it difficult to launch another successful attack on Americans. Bin Hidin's orders have been reduced to hand carried notes and an occasional video tirade. 8O

A good part of the world will never acknowledge any good that may have come from the President's aggressive stance in this war. Despite the personal attacks, he is willing to let history and world events be the final judge. Considering the stated final objectives of the terrorists, and the kind of war they are waging, I believe history will treat him very well.

At this point in time, you and your countrymen are much closer to the smoke than those who are at home here. Because of that it might be good, like President Bush, to surround yourself with powerful friends who are willing to shed their blood to help defend your land and lives.

I believe the United States is such a friend.

Take care,

Joe
zentull
Expert

Post by zentull »

http://video.aol.com/video/news-secret- ... ke/1973439

Back in the day I was so impressed with Israeli intelligence and their thoroughness to detail and execution. If you want to know about anti terrorism techniques, those guys wrote the book from every angle. This is such a great story of the media reporting about something they have no information on. They even second guess themselves throughout the story.
"Be Careful of What You Do Before A Lie Becomes The Truth"
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

Who Knows????

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

Wayne,

Loved how President Bush handled the questions on that raid.

Funny how everyone knows exactly what the situation is over there, except for the folks on the ground. I tend to give more credence to what one soldier says about the situation, than 100 reporters, bloggers or politicians. :roll:

The major networks like to do a lot of guessing, as long as the guesses cast a negative light on President Bush and America. Once in a great while the proverbial tit (Dan Rather) ends up in the wringer, but most of the time they go unscathed.

Hard for me to let some of the crap/lies that are spread here go unchallanged. Gets me in a bit of trouble now and then, but that's the story of my life. :lol:

Looking forward to seeing you at the Rendezvous.

Take care,

Joe
lazarus
Expert

The Thruth

Post by lazarus »

You know...

A brother of a friend thought just like Joe. He said I was full of shit, made fun of me, and much like Joe, accused me of being anti-American. He hated my guts.

After his fifteen month tour of duty, he returned a broken man. He has brain damage, and he claims he participated in horrible crimes during his tour.

He won't look me in the eye anymore, but he'll tell anyone who will listen that he was wrong. He is really angry at the US military. Worst of all, he is just a kid.

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/wireStory?id=3637363

The truth will be your longest shadow.

Brad
lazarus
Expert

The Truth

Post by lazarus »

Oh,
and for you shit for brains...

My assistant Nick used to have a cousin who thought like Joe. He was still alive last September.

He was killed in Iraq during his first tour of duty. He was there less than a year. Bush has not paid his respects to the family.

Only an absolute fool would defend or support the transgressions of the Bush administration. It is neither noble, nor patriotic to guard the door while the fox raids the hen-house.

Denial changes nothing.

Brad
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

Vitriol....

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

Brad,

Problem here is trying to figure out if you are telling us the truth or just another lie.

I am reminded of someone, can't remember who, looking sincerely into the camera, shaking his finger at us and lying his ass off. Once you do that, it's pretty hard to believe anything that person says.

In your limited understanding you equate IQ with the ability to express your thoughts and lie.......smoothly. While that might apply to many liars, perhaps even you, it is not always the case.

I told you some time ago to look up the meaning of the word "vitriol", which you used to describe some of my posts. I assume you never took the time to do that and compare it to your own posts.

The four-letter words you are using are indicative of the true level of your own IQ. Your vitriolic response to having your lies expose here is also enlightening. Rather than apologizing to the Forum, you mindlessly repeat the lie.......over and over again. That will never make it true. 8O

Your announcement that you will not attend the Rendezvous, because of me, is as transparent as you are. If you did not want your opinions and lies to be discussed here, you should have kept them on your blog.

Take care,

Joe Ribaudo
critter
Part Timer
Location: Second star on the right and straight on till morning

Something stinks over there

Post by critter »

Joe,

You seem to be living in some kind of paranoid delusion. The lies are coming from your side of the fence, as well as the odour.

Jeers,

Critter
critter
Part Timer
Location: Second star on the right and straight on till morning

Are you worthy?

Post by critter »

I can't help but notice that there doesn't seem to be anyone out there who is willing to rebut any of my commentary directly. There are only indirect hits, which usually come in the form of a weak personal insult. I must assume that my superior intellect and the strength of my reasoning is intimidating for the mental midgets that tend to inhabit the opposite side of the fence. Joe certainly has tried and utterly failed, but perhaps one day I will find someone on this forum that is worthy of matching wits with me.

By the way, Joe, your last post was absolutely repugnent. Perhaps you would like to volunteer someone from your family to be the next one to die in Iraq?
lazarus
Expert

Critter

Post by lazarus »

Critter,

again,
I concur.

Brad