Say it ain't so, Joe.

Anything goes. Politics, religion and your neighbors spouse. No censors, no dictators. Any and all opinions welcome.
lazarus
Expert

RE: 'Smarty-Pants'

Post by lazarus »

Joe,
One more thing.

By now we are all painfully aware of how smart you think I think I am.
Admittedly, I can be quite condescending in my assessments. However, it is highly unlikely I am even half as smart as you think I think I am. That's giving me undue credit. Have you seen my spelling?

As you may recall, you were perhaps the first member I contacted after discovering this website. As I recall, that message contained praise for your vast knowledge and impressive discourse.

Following your line of reasoning, may I remind you the mind tends to seek out other minds of comparable intellect. What then does this say about my assessment of your intellect? Duh!

I have zero respect for your political views. On the other hand, I believe you possess a plethora of priceless information. You've got plenty going on upstairs in the attic. It's the bones in the basement I worry about.

Regards,

Brad (Lazarus, Double-Shot, Smarty-Pants, Stinky-Britches, or you can call me 'al').
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

Denial.....

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

Brad,

I realize you did not even glance over the positive things we are doing over there, it might get in the way of your hatred of George Bush. I didn't really post them for your benifit. I was only trying to give some degree of factual balance to the discussion that has been taking place on this forum.

I, on the other hand, did look at the sites you posted. I can state, without reservation, that bad things happen every day in Iraq. Innocent people are dying every day......their lives taken by both sides. In almost every case I believe we try to protect the civilians, often at the cost of casualties and death to our own troops. That's the way its always been with American Soldiers.

Your people, on the other hand, purposely target those who are unable to defend themselves. In that, they are following in the footsteps of Saddam, the man you believe should still be in power. I don't disagree that it would take a ruthless dictator to control that area. Should it be our man......certainly.

I don't believe you are in denial, but you refuse to look at both sides of this war. You are no different than the Torries, who believed we were better off under King George than fighting and dying for our freedom.

"It is so very easy for you to lie about things, isn't it Joe. The lies just roll off your tongue, and you feel no remorse."

Why don't you just drag one of those lies into your next post and present some evidence that it's a lie. :roll: If, by chance, you are unable to do that.......it would make you the liar. 8O

"Tact" is when I call you an asshhole, without actually using that word. It's a fine art, and best left to the experts. You should continue with your name calling, as it's the best part of your debate. That, of course, does not take into account the Hate America (and American Soldiers) articles that you innocently cite.

I don't, in my wildest dreams, expect to make you see the light, or convince you that there is some value and honor in being a patriot, but don't want to just leave the field without an opposing force. That is the very thing that you are advocating. Perfect example of what allowed Adolph Hitler to get as far as he did.

Can you imagine how many people he would have killed if he had access to an Atomic Bomb????? Think about it. An Atomic Bomb in the hands of someone who is willing to kill millinons and die themselves, just to kill as many infidels as possible before them.

That is the future you are working hard to achieve.....All because of your hatred of George Bush. Denial is your inability to face that one fact.

Joe Ribaudo
lazarus
Expert

The Pope

Post by lazarus »

Joe,
I didn't catch your answer to my question about the Pope. The Pope strongly objects to the US invasion of Iraq. Are you saying the Pope is wrong and you are right?

Even our allies are critical of US conduct. Follow this link: http://www.cnn.com/2007/WORLD/europe/09 ... index.html

But of course, you are never wrong. That is why you have so much to show for your search for the LDM.

Brad (Lazarus, Double-Shot, Smarty-Pants, Stinky-Britches, or you can call me 'al').
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

Search For The LDM???

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

Brad,

I am aware of the many voices that have been raised against our war in Iraq.

"Even our allies are critical of US conduct."

That is a perfect example of how far you will go to paint the United States and our soldiers with a wide, critical brush. Claiming that the opinions of two (2) ex-generals from the U.K. are the voices of our "allies" is laughable.

I have no idea why you are on this "Pope" kick, but you are riding the wrong horse here. I believe the Pope is wrong. The Pope was also wrong when he cozied up to Adolph Hitler. History proved him wrong then and it will prove this Pope wrong, as well as you.

If you could understand the English language, you would know that I have not spent any time, of my own, looking for the LDM. I have said that over and over again but, as usual, you have selective hearing, or in this case reading.

You have no idea what the results of my time in the Superstitions has produced. Like everything else you "surmise", you come to your conclusions with only your limited bias and no facts to support them.

I have said many times that I have only a historic interest in the LDM. Perhaps just another lie. I will leave that to your good judgement. :lol:

Joe Ribaudo
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

Lies and Liars.....

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

Brad,

"You will never see the light, because you don't want to. You are blind to the facts. You voted for an unethical warmonger with an IQ of 91, the lowest IQ of any US president. You will go to your grave supporting a bad war and a bad president rather than admit you made a horrible mistake."

You have supplied, in your own words, the proof that you have no interest in the truth. I would suggest that you research the truth of your statement, and then apologize for posting such a stupid lie on this Forum.

Like much of the news that you care to read, this story is a complete fabrication. At what point in your life will you begin thinking for yourself and quit letting other (questionable) sources be the brains behind your speeches. Take the time to learn the other side. It only weakens your debate when you repeat the lies of others. At that point, they become your own lies. 8O

I don't mind debating you on the facts Brad, but you just look like a fool when you make these kinds of statements. While you take all these "facts" in as gospel, I am forced to laugh at your childish worship of the writings of these false prophets. Makes me wonder about your own IQ :wink:

It really tends to marginalize your entire position. Just goes to show what I have always said. Repeat the lie enough times and eventually it will be accepted as the truth.....just as you have done.

I assume that you will not go to your grave before admitting to this mistake. :lol:

Take care,

Joe Ribaudo
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

Lies and Liars

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

Brad,

"It is so very easy for you to lie about things, isn't it Joe. The lies just roll off your tongue, and you feel no remorse."

"Why don't you just drag one of those lies into your next post and present some evidence that it's a lie. If, by chance, you are unable to do that.......it would make you the liar."

I assume you are busy collecting those quotes/lies. :lol:

Joe
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

Casualties

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

Brad,

Hard to believe, I know, but we are fighting a war. In a war, people are killed, especially soldiers. After all, they are the ones doing the fighting.

To put this war into perspective, in one year approximately 3000 people will die from "Inhalation and ingestion of other objects causing obstruction of respiratory tract"

Still searching for the truth? Did you want to quote something else from that outfit? It would help if they actually existed somewhere other than cyberspace and some folks imagination. :lol:

It would be a good idea to always double check your "facts" before repeating them. There are some folks out there who hate George Bush bad enough to lie straight faced, and others who will print those lies knowing they are pure bs. Does that include you.....?

It could also be that I have my facts wrong on this matter. I will wait for you to provide the truth.

Joe Ribaudo
Duke

Post by Duke »

lazarus,

The stupidity and naivette you are displaying in this debate is astonishing, and eye-opening at the same time. The West is in a death struggle with an enemy who slaughters civilians without remorse, sends children to blow themselves up , and whats worst of all, beleives they have the moral imperative - allah- on their side.

You and the blame-America crowd are sickening- and dangerous. Sickening because you would lie down and sing kumbayyah with an enemy who would have no compunction about beheading you and your children if it served their
political goals - dangerous because ignoramus' like yourself actually aid and abet the islamists.

Where are the "good" muslims when it is time to stop the islamists and jihadists?

They are silent now.

Where were the "good" Germans when it was time to stop the Nazis?

They were silent then.

Once we lose a city or two - and that day IS coming - then we will do what we have to do to win this war.

And this is Bushes fault?

You sir, are an idiot.
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

Idiot????

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

Duke,

Welcome to the LDM Forum, and the First Amendment Forum.

You certainly have leapt in with both feet for your first post.

I have to take issue with your characterization of Brad as "an idiot". An Idiot has an IQ of less than 25, an I can assure you that Brad is of high intelligence.

Like many people of high intelligence, Brad believes he can obscure
"facts" with rhetoric. Some Presidential hopefuls come to mind immediately.

When he was calling me everything but a white man, he had plenty to say. Once he was presented with a few facts, it was adios amigo. 8O
Hiding in the lies of others is a safe and cozy place for someone like Brad. I believe that's why he has his own website. Once those lies are exposed, the parrot no longer has a voice.

I guess it's taking him longer than expected to find those quotes where I have lied. Probably take even longer for him to spin that apology into an acceptable attack on the facts I presented him.

No doubt he is still smugly telling those same lies about George Bush over on his website. People who read what he pushes over there will believe anything, pretty much like Brad.

Those of us with average intelligence prefer the truth.

Take care,

Joe Ribaudo
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

Presidential IQs

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

For anyone interested in knowing Brad's source for President Bush's IQ, the following site tells it all.

http://www.snopes.com/inboxer/hoaxes/presiq.htm

I assume the rest of the informatin on his site comes from the same kind of sources. Probably want to give his opinions that are based on "facts" and "reliable news sources" a wide berth.

Brad is way to smart to not know what he is doing here. You might also want to take that into consideration.

Joe Ribaudo
critter
Part Timer
Location: Second star on the right and straight on till morning

Your first clue

Post by critter »

Among the Intelligencia, the following facts are considered "conventional wisdom" and therefore no longer need to be referenced specifically as they may be found in numerous sources.

Fact #1: None of the 19 people who hijacked planes and flew them into buildings on 11th of September, 2001 where Iraqi. Most were from Saudi Arabia as was most of the financing.

Fact #2: While Saddam Hussein was a nasty dictator and a muslim, he was not an islamist, but rather secular and had a distinct distaste for the radical faction of islam. He preferred overt acts of violence in an effort to subvert radical elements and consolidate power.

Fact #3: The USA has an open history of cooperation with nasty dictators when it suits, including Saddam Hussein. In fact, one of the allies in WWII was Joseph Stalin, who was directly responsible for the deaths of more than 30 million of his own people. Furthermore, Hitler himself claimed that his preemptive invasion of Russia was an effort to "liberate" the country from the despotic Stalin. I have some pictures of some Iraqi children "liberated" by the US Army, but I'll spare you the humiliation at this point.

Fact #4: The Iraq War is illegal under international law.

Fact #5: According to international law, resistance to violations of international law are condoned.

Fact #6: Republicans are stupid, cowardly, they stink, and should be thrown to the curb like trash.

Fact #7: Someone will take a portion of this post out of context, put quotation marks on either side, place it into a rebuttal post that attempts to disagrandise this particular post specifically and myself in general. It will be a feeble and sorry attempt to produce a counterarguement and will only result in their further ass-whoopin' at the capable hands of...

The Critter
lazarus
Expert

critter

Post by lazarus »

critter,
always a pleasure to hear from you.

Joe,
tag!

laz
TC ASKEY
Part Timer

Post by TC ASKEY »

Critter,

It's hard to argue with a woman that knows everything.
lazarus
Expert

Duh!

Post by lazarus »

TC

Oh, you are soo clever! Wow! I know I'll never stand up to you again. You really know how to hit a guy where it hurts.

Are you alright, critter?
Gosh, I hope TC didn't hurt you too bad with his biting wit. Damn, he's good!

laz :roll:
eldorado
Part Timer

Republicans

Post by eldorado »

Critter,

Great Post.

Did you hear that the Republicans in the Senate are now meeting in Airport Bathrooms across the country to work on their new morality legislation for America.

Believe it is something to the effect of hands across stalls, the healing touch of truth through understanding.

As far as Iraq goes Bin Laden is still alive. Enough said.

E.
TC ASKEY
Part Timer

Post by TC ASKEY »

Lazarus,

Didn't mean to step on any toes. Guess that's what you get for going barefooted.
lazarus
Expert

Shortless and Barefoot

Post by lazarus »

TC

I don't know why that made me laugh so hard, but it did.

laz
TC ASKEY
Part Timer

Post by TC ASKEY »

Lazarus,

Glad to hear that. I do understand. Nothing personal on my part.

Terry
lazarus
Expert

TC

Post by lazarus »

TC
Actually, I do understand.
I really do.

Believe it or not...

Laz
critter
Part Timer
Location: Second star on the right and straight on till morning

women vs. republican

Post by critter »

I'd much rather be called a woman than a republican. At least a woman can articulate a coherent viewpoint and is fit to be president. That's more than I can say for any republican.

Better luck next time!

Critter
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

Luck?

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

Two Presidential elections in a row. You're probably right.....Just luck. :lol:

Joe Ribaudo
lazarus
Expert

Nope

Post by lazarus »

Not luck,
greed.
RONN
Greenhorn

Post by RONN »

"Fact #6: Republicans are stupid, cowardly, they stink, and should be thrown to the curb like trash".

Critter - Good point. If you need any help throwing them in the trash, call me, I concur!
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

Concuring Mind

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

Do you "concur"?

Yes, I concur.

And do you concur?

Yes, I also conur.

Any You?

I concur as well.

It would seem we all concur. For awhile there, I thought I was all alone in my headlong rush towards the cliff. It's good to have like minded friends.

I concur.

I concur.

And I also concur. :lol:

The above concuring thoughts are all from a singular mind. :roll:

I do not concur. 8O

Joe Ribaudo
lazarus
Expert

You Wish...

Post by lazarus »

Joe,

keep guessing...
but unless my IP address originates in New Zealand, you're off by more than a few miles...

just like you are with the LDM.

Dream on, chuckle-head.

Laz