I THINK I FOUND IT

TRANFER OF ALL POSTS IS COMPLETE
Archived postings from the old forum. Do not post new replies here.

"count" is listed as the author for all posts because the names of the original authors could not be transferred.
count
Expert

I THINK I FOUND IT

Post by count »

...right where it was supposed to be! North trending canyon, 18-inch vein, dilapidated rock wall covering it, the whole thing!
count
Expert

Post by count »

APRIL FOOLS! A little late. (Come on, lighten up!)
count
Expert

Post by count »

Ah...... <br> <br>But did the shadow of Weavers Needle touch the area at 4 o'clock? Was there a one armed palo verde in the vicinity? <br>Was there a sharp peak to the south? An old trail leading up to the tunnel entrance? A pit (or two) above? The area rough and brushy? Does the setting sun shine on the entrance? A hole nearby? Find any cut timber? Arrastras in the vicinity? 4 markers standing upright in the canyon below? 3 boulders nearby? A grove of Laurel trees? (or was that palo verde? or Ironwood?)An indian circle of rock? Any firebeds? <br>What about the vein? Black hematite? Rose quartz? A hard white quartz? Maybe a dull white something or other that turns grey in the weather? Military trail in the canyon below? 3 red hills in the vicinity? ( or maybe make that spots, places, knolls, humps, bumps or lumps..)A ledge? Spooky area? <br> <br>And if you think all of the above are valid clues boys and girls...I have a bridge here in Brooklyn to sell you (no I dont live in Brooklyn, yuk) LOL
count
Expert

Post by count »

Yup. All those things.