New Book

TRANFER OF ALL POSTS IS COMPLETE
Archived postings from the old forum. Do not post new replies here.

"count" is listed as the author for all posts because the names of the original authors could not be transferred.
count
Expert

New Book

Post by count »

I keep hearing rumors of the impending publication of "A Ride Through Time" Vol. 2. Any ETA, or is it only a rumor?
count
Expert

Post by count »

DHunter, <br> Tom's book , Part two will be coming out. I just talked to him about that very subject. It's done , but release date is still unsure. Good suggestions for future surveys. The east - west question especially ( did you read " Crooked Mountain") by chance?
count
Expert

Post by count »

I certainly did. Twice, in fact.Good book, I enjoyed it both times. You sure make Abe Reid out to be a villian - do you have inside dope about that?
count
Expert

Post by count »

DHunter, <br> <br> The central character in the book was Ted Cox. I did not meet him , but became good friends with his wife. Ted was born in Globe in 1920 and spent most of his years in the Superstition Mountains. He met the ranchers and prospectors there and befriended most of them. At that time he found things in the mountain that he documented and photographed until the mid 60's when his health failed. What he learned was unbelievable and the documentation he achieved was extordinary. I have his eye witness statment that he as a young boy was present when the murder of Ruth was planned. He names the men that were there and Reid he claimed to be just as he was written about. In following alot of Ted's material , I have found connecting evidence to verify that what he said was true.
count
Expert

Post by count »

Wow.