LDM

TRANFER OF ALL POSTS IS COMPLETE
Archived postings from the old forum. Do not post new replies here.

"count" is listed as the author for all posts because the names of the original authors could not be transferred.
count
Expert

LDM

Post by count »

A MAPA OF THE LDM IS LACATED SOUTH OF SALT RIVER ON CANYON CREEK <br>JACOB WALZER , JACOB WISER WERE THE NAMES OF TWO MEN THESE TO MEN ARE WELL AUTHENTICATED. <br> <br>THER ARE SOME OLD TIMERS WHO REMBER THEM AND THE BEGINING OF THE TALE OF THE LOST DUTCHMENS MIINE . <br> <br>JACOB WALZER DID NOT TELL JR HOLMES ANY TALE ABOUT THE MINE NOR DID HOLMES GET $500.OO OR MORE IN GOLD ORE FROM UNDER THE DUTCHMANS BED. <br> <br>BECAUSE WALZER WAS DEAD BEFORE HOLMES CAME TO ARIZONA. <br> <br>BALLESTEROS WRE THE FIRST MINERS THAT MINED THE LDM FIRST. <br> <br>THE NEXT TIME THE OLD CLAIM JUMPER <br>DECIDES TO LEAVE ANOTHER MESSAGE WILL BE THE MAPA TO THE RICHEST MINE IN THE WEST! ALSO A DRAWING OF THE INSIDE OF THE LOST DUTCHMAN MINE.
count
Expert

Post by count »

Howdy Claim jumper, <br> <br>I hate to say this Pard'ner but you really do need to expand your knowledge by reading one of the other books on the subject. That Higham/barnard version was always a bit 'Iffy' right from the Git-Go! <br> <br>See if you can find one by an Author that at least knew his subject material well enough to know what the Old Dutchman's name was. ie: Not "Walzer" <br> <br>Now about that map of yours: <br>You know, The Dutchman never made a map to his mine. The only maps ever made to the Lost Dutchman Mine were made by people who were trying to find it! <br> <br>I've never been able to figure out how they did that!!! ??? <br> <br><Ghost>