Everything's Coming Up Threes......

TRANFER OF ALL POSTS IS COMPLETE
Archived postings from the old forum. Do not post new replies here.

"count" is listed as the author for all posts because the names of the original authors could not be transferred.
count
Expert

Everything's Coming Up Threes......

Post by count »

Ever notice the following oddity related to some LDM clues? The number 3 seems to play an important part..... <br> <br>3 Red Hills (or knolls, knobs, humps or ridges) <br> <br>3 Peaks (above the mine area) <br> <br>3 Tinajas (potholes or water tanks in a canyon near the mine) <br> <br>3 Boulders (near the mine location, shaped like wickiups or gowahs) <br> <br>3 Red spots (marking the caches Waltz hid) <br> <br>Dont know if there is any hidden esoteric message here, as there are plenty of other clues that dont have anything to do with the number three. I just find it interesting. <br> <br>Are any or all of the above clues valid? <br>Dunno. I imagine one or two of them might be.......
count
Expert

Post by count »

Don't forget the big "3" on the stone maps.
count
Expert

Post by count »

Actually I didnt forget... <br> <br>I might be staked out on an ant hill for saying it, but I dont put a whole lot of faith in the stone maps. So left out the 3s on that particular map. <br> <br>I'm not a big fan of the Perfil Mapa either, another LDM icon. But thats another story entirely...