whatmountain?

TRANFER OF ALL POSTS IS COMPLETE
Archived postings from the old forum. Do not post new replies here.

"count" is listed as the author for all posts because the names of the original authors could not be transferred.
count
Expert

whatmountain?

Post by count »

Hi Jim, <br> <br> Glad you joined in on the conversation. Maybe we should all say what mountain Peter is talking of at the same time, probaly not one of us would say the same name.Peter seems very knowledgeble and I'm sure has very good information.I re-read the post on the oxbow mountain, and have already commented on which one it maybe.Next week on my three day horseback ride with Kollenborn , we may ride right by it and have a gander. Thanks again for your imput.
count
Expert

Post by count »

Hi Ron, <br> <br>I doubt one of us would say different name.....lol. Some mighty bad country up that ways though. <br> <br>P
count
Expert

Post by count »

Maybe we shouldn't say it. All of you know that someone poking around in that area without knowing what they were doing could disappear. I don't think anyone wants that. Then, there's the matter of respect. Those who have some would not want to start a stampede in such a sensitive area. Think before talking. Ron, Jim, you know this is true. Peter, you sound as though you should know it.
count
Expert

Post by count »

I agree 100%, which is why I wouldnt mention the name. Some places up there are best left in peace. <br> <br>P