yer book

TRANFER OF ALL POSTS IS COMPLETE
Archived postings from the old forum. Do not post new replies here.

"count" is listed as the author for all posts because the names of the original authors could not be transferred.
count
Expert

yer book

Post by count »

Hope your book does well. I saw the plug, somewhat late, on KUSK this morning. This is the reason, so many questions.
count
Expert

Post by count »

Thank you for the comment on Crooked Mountain. Glad you enjoyed it. I apoligize to all for not responding quicker to the bulletin board sooner, but not being a computer person and still getting to know my way around it, I just found this means to post comments today. I have looked for the Dutchman for 35 years, and as others who have searched for it in their own way , we have a wealth of information that maybe we can share , at least some of it. This is a good means to embrace the subject.I'm sure most have heard about my upcoming excavation , into a spanish tunnel in the mountains. We have proved the possibilty of it being a storage place for ore that was smelted by the spanish. We are working on all permits to start , and hopefully we will start soon. Working through all the government hurdles has been an ordeal. If anyone wants further info on this or anything else, please respond, and now that I found you , I will recipricate.
count
Expert

Post by count »

Hello Ron, <br> <br>If you can contact me at the email address supplied I have a couple of questions about one of your digs a few years back. While I wont go into details on this forum I know the dig was on a certain black topped mountain (NOT Black Top Mesa!), east of Labarge. This particular mountain is shaped like an oxbow (at least from certain directions) and has stair step cliffs that sit one behind the other like a giant stairway ascending to the top.I have some interest in this particular mountain and a certain cave on its western face. Now that I have your attention (I think), please drop me a line , I think we could learn a bit from each other.I have my secrets, (dont we all), but am willing to share certain things. <br> <br>Peter <br>[email protected]