Yellow Jackets

FRIENDLY, general interest, non LDM discussions with other forum members.
djui5
Expert

Re: Oz, the rabbit hole, and the lady

Post by djui5 »

Hi Randy,

Good to hear from you. Hope you enjoy the book. Who knows what may appear in it.

Hope to see you soon. Have to get some folks together.

E.

You too. I look forward to it. BTW, you have 49 posts :)
Randy Wright
Hobbiest LDM seeker
Mesa, AZ

"I don't care if it has electric windows. I don't care if the door gaps are straight, but when the driver steps on the gas I want him to piss his pants."
Enzo Ferrari
eldorado
Part Timer

The Lady

Post by eldorado »

Gentlemen,

Good Morning. Beautiful day here. How about in Arizona?

Klondike put the picture of the lady and several others back up. Quite a woman don`t you think?

Really quite the love affair also. Easy to lose your mind over all of that.

Piper`s Opera house is an incrediable place. Waltz, Martin, and others spent a number of enjoyable evenings there with some quite beautiful ladies.

That is when they were not at the Mexican Mine cashing in sorta speak. Wouldn`t want to impose on anybody but there is a real connection there to the Superstitions that is fairly easy to check out.

Remember in Ely`s book when Jacob spoke about San Francisco. He also visited Virginia City.

Gold is just well Gold. What you spend it on is far more importent than the hole in the ground it came from.

Spoke to dog this morning. Been quite busy dropping houses on Orks this week. There is a man who really enjoys his work.

What was it Late said a crack in the earth, a honeycomb. Yep that about says it.

Going fishing. Enjoy the hole or the Lady the choice is up to you.

E.
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

Ely In Eldorado Canyon

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

E.,

Think I lost a post there......don't remember what I said, let alone if I said something bad enough to get spanked. :lol:

I don't know that much about Eldorado Canyon, other than what I have read in "Nevada: A Guide to the Silver State" and a few other books.

I do know that there was an "Ely" in the canyon, but that was in the early 1880s. Are you trying to make a connection?

Joe
eldorado
Part Timer

Eldorado Canyon

Post by eldorado »

Good Morning Joe,

Have to say the fishing was pretty bleak yesterday but the beer was good and the other delights were outstanding. Going out again today. Tonight I will get into a lot of trouble. Looking forward to it.

Let`s see Eldorado Canyon.

If you are interested in the area you may want to read an article, "Reign of Violance in El Dorado Canyon". This little gem was published in 1913 by the Nevada Historical Society. A particularly importent little footnote. You may have already read it, if not it may give you a thought or two.

Guess who the Mexicans were.

Note by Mr. Clark Alvord: "El Dorado Canyon was discovered in 1859. The first ore was found on what is now known as the 'Honest Miner,' owned by the Rand Mining Company. Mr. John Powers, who is still living and who at one time owned the Wall Street mine, told me one evening about 1882 that an outfit of Mexicans of the better class rode up to his camp at Wall Street and asked him if he owned the mine. He replied that he did. They then said that they had a very old map of this country and that the Wall Street was marked on this map. The map was evidently correct, as they had come straight to the mine. They stated that the map had been made very long ago, probably by the early Spaniards. This story indicates that the early Spanish miners passed through El Dorado Canyon and made note of the rich ore bodies located there. Mrs. Helen Stewart of Las Vegas adds the information that the Techatticup and the Gettysburg, which crossed each other, making a multiplication sign, were the first mines patented in the State of Nevada. The Gettysburg mine was the third one patented in the United States. These two mines were the landmarks for all others afterwards located in El Dorado."

So how did the Mexicans get their hands on an early Spanish Map and what were they doing here in 1882. Maybe those early Spanish were also in the Superstitions. Seems a bit odd don`t you think?

Oh well got to get moving.

Heidi II nailed 15 orks this week, a new record.

Have a good weekend.

E.
eldorado
Part Timer

Ely in Eldorado Canyon

Post by eldorado »

Hello Joe,

Believe the article also references Mrs. Ely. Suspect she is the one you are talking about. Not Sims.

Little blip in there about old man that you may find of interest.

E.
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

Old News

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

E.,

That's old news. I looked into El Dorado Canyon a long time ago. Don't remember when it was first mentioned, but took the time to see if there was anything to Late's story. I have a copy of the piece you mentioned, in my files.

Joe
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

Ben Davis

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

E.,

I assume you are making a connection between "Old Man Davis", and Ben Davis. You may as well just post the history and move on to the next phase of your story. So far.....it's been a great read. When will it all be published? 8O

Joe
eldorado
Part Timer

Eldorado Canyon

Post by eldorado »

Mr. Ribaudo,

Well I guess you really do need to know what this is all about. Actually I bet Klondike that if he posted a picture of anything dealing with the Oze`s and took them down in a few hours that you would spot them and gleefuly repost them. I won a nice sum and it is much appreciated.

You see Joe you once asked for proof of all of this and we were very close to providing that to you but someone who can`t even keep a picture under wraps certainly wouldn`t keep secure the most importent archeological site discovery in the history of the United States. Not to mention all the other stuff that goes with it.

As far as Eldorado Canyon goes I agree with you. The news there is old it is very, very old and as Late said to understand what happend in the Superstitions you have to pass through the gate that Eldorado Canyon is.
If you ever get down that way say hello to Klondike. He spends a lot of time there this time of year. Just look for the Auburn hat. Couldn`t get him into Tech so we sent him to the trade school over in Alabama.

Heidi II said hi. She and dog seem to be quite happy together. Wonder where your friend Mr. Hunter is in the range. Sounds like he is on Mailapi. Image he is with the black legion or some of Mr. Holmes associates. He seems like a very special person.

Take Care,

E.
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

Under Wraps???

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

Ben,

Let's see.......You made money betting that I would re-post the picture after you posted it, and then removed it.

Since you posted Bob's picture on a public forum, and it is available elsewhere.....Why would you think I would bother to keep it "under wraps"?

Now the other thing that comes to mind is: If you have information leading to "the most importent archeological site discovery in the history of the United States.", along with "all the other stuff that goes with it.", why would you be hanging your laundry on this site?

With all the people going into and out of that mine, aren't you worried that some tourist will stumble into the "gate"? If not, can we assume that Bob is the real "gatekeeper"? In other words, is he "the man behind the curtain"? Would that make you Dorothy and Dog.....Toto? :lol:

Boredom can be a terrible thing to live with. It can often lead to...."Oz".
Do you find yourself in Oz, as opposed to the College, more and more often?

Best of luck,

Joe
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

Proof.....

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

Ben,

Almost forgot.....

"You see Joe you once asked for proof of all of this and we were very close to providing that to you but someone who can`t even keep a picture under wraps certainly wouldn`t keep secure the most importent archeological site discovery in the history of the United States. Not to mention all the other stuff that goes with it."

When all this started, you were offering your "information" to the Museum. When that offer fell through the curtain and approached "reality", you ran back to Oz.

I understand that, in your mind, you believe you had some earth shattering evidence/information. After posting that "stuff" here, it became apparent that what you had was common knowledge sites that had been "know" for many years.

Once the truth was revealed, you passed completely into the "Land of Oz".
It's OK to come back now. The real world is not always so frightening.
8O

Joe
eldorado
Part Timer

Wow

Post by eldorado »

Mr. Ribaudo,

It was only a friendly bet. Didn`t think it would cause you to morph out into another personality.

Look it is ok.

If it makes you comfortable to believe I am Ben then that is fine.

We are all very comfortable on this side of the Matrix with the way things are.

I am sure you and Mr. Hunter have a lot in commen and will have wonderful conversations regarding the Superstitions. Do you suspect he is someone else to.

Stay Safe,

E.
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

In The Zone

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

Ben,

I am neither comfortable nor uncomfortable with who you are. I am just trying to bring this conversation back down to earth....as opposed to hovering around the "matrix" zone.

I have no idea who "Mr. Hunter" is, or why you are trying to connect the two of us. Like you, he has been gone for awhile and suddenly found something of interest here. Possibly, perhaps like you, he is simply bored with his life.

I will be happy to discuss the LDM, and the legends and history around the Superstitions with both of you. If you can leave the "matrix, dog, Heidi II, Oz, Auburn, Alabama, Old Man Davis, El Dorado Canyon, Piper's Opera House, fishing, your ladies, Orks, Mordar, Fort Knox, bets, gatekeepers, beer and dropping houses for awhile......sure I left out a number of your flights of fantasy, we could go back to discussing the LDM.

Thanks for your (non) reply.

Joe
eldorado
Part Timer

Post by eldorado »

Mr. Ribaudo,

You are right about one thing you haven`t discussed the ldm in a long time and it is doubtful you ever will.

What you wallow in is the dusty trails of the meaningless nature of your search.

And the sad thing is you enjoy it.

E.
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

LDM Talk?

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

Ben,

We were having such a nice conversation. "Didn`t think it would cause you to morph out into another personality.".....But then you have so many to choose from. :lol:

This is a hobby for me. I respond to whatever comes along....no matter how crazy or beyond the normal "matrix" it might be. :)

How do you really expect folks to respond to your revelation that "Dog" is "dropping houses" on "Orks"? Bringing a proven hoax (Calalus) onto a conversation about the LDM and the Superstition Mountains might be expected to elicit a few :roll: :roll: :roll:

Sorry, life just got in the way. SAR call.

Take care,

Joe
zentull
Expert

Post by zentull »

Damn, I hoped this thread would somehow evolve into my other love and past time......Wrong kind of splitters,spitters and junkballs being thrown here.

I now am managing the LSU Tigers and remain undefeated. Seems they retired the Yellowjackets after last year. At least I got a nice collection of hats and jerseys building up. My boy made a great dive to first base Saturday to tag a runner out. He got 2 singles from the right side of the plate and cleared the bases from the left side to end the game.

It is my topic, so I can boast whenever I want.

Now back to our regularly scheduled gum flapping.........
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

Baseball????

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

Wayne,

I had no idea. Just figured this was an extension of the "Bee" topic, which just flows into the Late, Ben, Eldorado, dog thingie. :)

Far as I am concerned.....you can boast on any topic at any time.

Take care,

Joe
zentull
Expert

Post by zentull »

Jacob Waltz could throw a wicked curve ball though. People are still swinging at the thing.
djui5
Expert

Post by djui5 »

Jacob Waltz could throw a wicked curve ball though. People are still swinging at the thing.

8O :lol: :lol:
Randy Wright
Hobbiest LDM seeker
Mesa, AZ

"I don't care if it has electric windows. I don't care if the door gaps are straight, but when the driver steps on the gas I want him to piss his pants."
Enzo Ferrari
eldorado
Part Timer

epilogue

Post by eldorado »

Mr. Zentull,

Your comments are well taken. This topic did go far afield from where it started. Neverless a lot of ground was covered that will one day be understood. And really that is all that is importent.

Mr. Ribaudo, Heidi

I wish both of you well. Heidi II sends her regards and holds no grudges against you. At the end of the day you are the many folks that reside in your mind and it simply is what it is.

It is a shame though you could have gone far beyond W. Boulder Canyon with a bit of kindness. But like a scorpion you do what it is you do.

There is a bit of irony in that you know the trail maps are real. You have known that since your discovery under the heart. The oil base material was the same substance that was found on the relics from Calalus that were discovered in Arizona.

Well it is time to go. The women and cards beckon. Actually a quite interesting life, not so boring as those who expect so little they only know how to wallow in the trails of nothingness.

So long farwell well you know the rest.

E.
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

I Know.....I Know......

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

E,

Thankfully, you have no idea what I have found below the heart. Others who read your nonsense may believe you, but I know the truth. What you don't know, is that there is nothing in West Boulder. It is simply a path, not the beginning nor......the end.

There are many people who know the truth of what transpired between you and the museum. The email's are the truth you left behind. Now there is nowhere left for you to go with the story you created, thus the new story.

I don't really care for the reasoning behind all of this and trust you got some kind of benefit from it. "Calalus"? :lol: :lol: Good luck reviving that fairytale. :roll:

People in the legal profession often think they can run a game on anyone. You tried it with people you thought were fools and have been reduced to........this.

Take care,

Joe Ribaudo
eldorado
Part Timer

the end

Post by eldorado »

Mr. Ribaudo,

It is interesting being acquainted with someone who knows so much but understands so little.

You could be right about West Boulder Canyon, believe Mr. Ruth would disagree with you. A lot of humour there with Deputy Dawg and the Saint, well you know.

The museum, who really cares. Had little to do with that but if it makes you warm and fuzzy to believe what you believe that is fine. My brother was wrong to even make the attempt. You see he trusted you Joe and that was a big mistake. As we know whether it is a picture, a death, you just can`t keep it to yourself.

As far as fairy tales go Calalus is no fairy tale but the LDM is. Without the other the LDM fairy tale would not even exist, but you know that.

I always found it amazing you seem to believe we are the first gatekeepers to post on this site. We are just the first ones you know about. Wonderful gentlemen in oklahoma that spent a lot of time with Late, his name is inscribed on a plaque at the other along with many others. Yes Bill was quite a man. You see Joe as Late told you along time ago this was never about money, never has been.

Our interests are now in Utah so this page of the history of Calalus is finished. The site in the Superstition is secure, the site in Eldorado Canyon was sealed years ago. We are now in the hunt for other things.

Not sure why you drug Bob Corbin in all of this. He has always seemed like a very decent fellow to me. He is the only one in the legal profession I know of that is actively involved in all of this. Whatever issue you have with him I hope you work it out. As far as Ben goes he could care less about all of this. I know he feels that having anything to do with the museum in Apache Junction was at best a difficult thing. His thoughts about that place are really funny but I will leave it up to him to share anything he wishes to share.

No Joe don`t believe anyone there is a fool. It just is what it is. We have different interests and one day all of this will have shown to be true. For now let`s just call it a legend.

Maybe you are right the earth maybe flat. Only time will tell.

Take Care,

E.
TJHunter
Greenhorn

Post by TJHunter »

Right On "E"!

You Rock!

You really know your history!

Best,

TJ Hunter
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

Deja vu......

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

Jimbo,

Really good to see all your imp's are still on call. Liked Jan best of all. Any chance you can pry her out of the ground for one more go-round?
For awhile there, we were almost dating. :lol:

Joe
eldorado
Part Timer

The Maps/The Superstitions/Eldorado Canyon/Souther Utah

Post by eldorado »

Late,

The fat lady has sung.

:D

E., Klondike, Dog
djui5
Expert

Post by djui5 »

:D 8O 8O
Randy Wright
Hobbiest LDM seeker
Mesa, AZ

Enzo Ferrari