Yellow Jackets

FRIENDLY, general interest, non LDM discussions with other forum members.
djui5
Expert

Re: On The Ledge.......

Post by djui5 »

Joe Ribaudo wrote:
"The last time I checked the items were still on the ledge."

The statement is addressed to you, Randy. Most would read that and believe that you know what is on that ledge.

Joe
Hi Joe,
Tell the Mrs. I said hello :)

I have no idea what is on the ledge. Someone left some items for me to find, with instructions on how to find the ledge. I haven't had the time to seriously go looking for it. Plus at times my intelligence is lacking enough to figure some of these things out. I have my days :) Don't we all? To be honest I haven't really taken the time to sit down and try to figure any of this out. I did a while back a few times but always ran in circles. It's something I'm missing that is right in front of me. Isn't it always that way? You never see what is right in your face. Same goes with my Dutchman research. I've been gathering data for the last 3 years or so, but haven't ever really sat down to try and put an X on a map :) Anyway, I just wanted to explain that so your on the same page as I am. Hope it helps a little.

Ben,
No need to apologize Sir, you didn't drag me into anything. My endless stream questions is what drug me into this, and I'm glad I got involved. Every day is a new adventure so they say.

:P
Randy Wright
Hobbiest LDM seeker
Mesa, AZ

"I don't care if it has electric windows. I don't care if the door gaps are straight, but when the driver steps on the gas I want him to piss his pants."
Enzo Ferrari
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

Turn The Page......

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

Randy,

We are on the same page.

Good luck with the ledge thingie........

Take care,

Joe
klondike
Part Timer

the ledge

Post by klondike »

Hello Randy,

Hope you find your way to that particular ledge one day.

On that ledge you will find a gift from a battle that was waged in the Canyon of the Souls. By the way the Canyon of the Souls is not Pistol Canyon, Klondike I believe was only interested in your stretching what you think you know to help you cross over to what you will one day know.

Hello Mr. Ribaudo,

Really am out of here and would only wish you and your fellows the best.

Mr purpose in posting the reference to the story of AIN-WE-GOPH on the mountain of mystery was not an attempt to explore amerindian history but to see if you saw any relatioship to this story and Edgar Cayce`s comments about the range when he stated, "for these are held as sacred grounds by groups who have from period to period, changed the very face of the earth or the surroundings, for the very purpose of being misleading to those who might attempt to discover or desecrete those lands".

Mr. Cayce`s comments and the mountain of mystery legend refer to the same folks and they are not locals.

Anyway I see you and critter are involved in a discussion with rather colorful metaphors, so the best to the both of you, and if you ever get into that mine on the east side of west boulder canyon you might want to take a camera, I am sure no one will believe what you find.

Take Care and have a long and prosperous life.

Ben
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

Colorful.....

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

Ben,

My post are respectful, and factual. There are times when I am tempted to drop down to gutter level, but I try my best to resist that path. I will leave that kind of talk to Critter and his fans.

I am not a believer in Cayce's.....work, so I see no need to make comparisons. I have read his directions to wealth in the Superstitions, and have been in that area. He was as far off base as a person can get.

It would be interesting to see what is inside that mine, but someone else will have to be the one to do it. I have given it's location, as close as I am able, and that's all I can do.

You take care as well,

Joe
CLD
Part Timer

The mine

Post by CLD »

Hi Joe,
It would be cool if you would re-post the mine location so us youngsters can check it out. By Youngsters I mean short timers on the forum. Thanks Joe. :!: :!: :!:
Shhh...........Ok now bite me!
djui5
Expert

Re: Colorful.....

Post by djui5 »

Joe Ribaudo wrote: It would be interesting to see what is inside that mine, but someone else will have to be the one to do it. I have given it's location, as close as I am able, and that's all I can do.

You take care as well,

Joe
Joe,
I'm gonna go see it soon, don't worry :)
Randy Wright
Hobbiest LDM seeker
Mesa, AZ

"I don't care if it has electric windows. I don't care if the door gaps are straight, but when the driver steps on the gas I want him to piss his pants."
Enzo Ferrari
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

The Ridge Mine......

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

Randy,

When you are looking at that mine, you will be one-up on me. It was found by Kent, one of the members of our team, in 2004. We were in radio contact when he found it, and he described it to me. It is sealed, and there is a monument in front of the mine. I have no reason to believe he was not telling the truth.

Others have searched the area and not been able to find that mine. I will try to get you a precise place/area to search, from Kent. He originally found the location from an air photograph I took. Let me know when you are going in. Email will be fine.

Take care,

Joe
zentull
Expert

Post by zentull »

Don't ever underestimate Randy, sharp he is, just his curiosity of all things
gets him all over the place. Three years in and still never a boring moment with him in the mountains.

We had a pretty rough one this weekend and he did himself proud, not the same guy from 3 years ago at all. Sometimes you kick ass in the mountains, sometimes they kick you in the ass. We got pretty much as good as a kicking as can be imagined. I doubt 99 percent of you would have held up as well. I couldn't of picked a better person to walk the mountains with over the last few years.

Now he just has the worlds biggest snake to face down. They have had quite the stand off so far. My moneys on Randy.

And for those who want to read into the above........the snake is really a snake. A big one. Really big snake.

Charleston Riverdogs and Arkansas Razorbacks this spring, just for the threads sake.

I miss the mystery and humor of El Dorado.
"Be Careful of What You Do Before A Lie Becomes The Truth"
djui5
Expert

Post by djui5 »

Thanks Joe! I'll let you know. It is starting to get hot so if I'm gonna do it I need to soon.

Wayne,
Thanks a ton! 8O I'm really glad we hike together also. Like you said, never a dull moment :D I'm lucky to be in such great company. Agreed about getting our ass kicked. That was one of the worst I've had yet.
Randy Wright
Hobbiest LDM seeker
Mesa, AZ

Enzo Ferrari
Cubfan64
Expert

Post by Cubfan64 »

zentull wrote:Don't ever underestimate Randy, sharp he is, just his curiosity of all things
gets him all over the place. Three years in and still never a boring moment with him in the mountains.

We had a pretty rough one this weekend and he did himself proud, not the same guy from 3 years ago at all. Sometimes you kick ass in the mountains, sometimes they kick you in the ass. We got pretty much as good as a kicking as can be imagined. I doubt 99 percent of you would have held up as well. I couldn't of picked a better person to walk the mountains with over the last few years.

Now he just has the worlds biggest snake to face down. They have had quite the stand off so far. My moneys on Randy.

And for those who want to read into the above........the snake is really a snake. A big one. Really big snake.

Charleston Riverdogs and Arkansas Razorbacks this spring, just for the threads sake.

I miss the mystery and humor of El Dorado.
Dang!! You guys make me jealous!! :)
CLD
Part Timer

Randy

Post by CLD »

Sharp he is...mmmm the force is Strong in this one.
Shhh...........Ok now bite me!
klondike
Part Timer

The Mine

Post by klondike »

Hello Gentlemen

Understand someone found the mine in West Boulder Canyon.

Next stop will be the Peralta Mines on the north end of Peter Mesa. The Map is very, very accurate.

Blowing up the adit was well tacky.

Klondike :lol:
Cubfan64
Expert

Re: The Mine

Post by Cubfan64 »

klondike wrote:Hello Gentlemen

Next stop will be the Peralta Mines on the north end of Peter Mesa. The Map is very, very accurate.

Hi Klondike - was it anyone we know?
Cubfan64
Expert

Re: The Mine

Post by Cubfan64 »

Cubfan64 wrote:
klondike wrote:Hello Gentlemen

Hi Klondike - was it anyone we know?
Oh, and by the way, darnit - I had hoped to spend a couple days looking for it this fall!! Any other information you can share about it that hasn't already been said?

Hope you're doing well - me, I'm fine, but up to my neck in work (both home and lab). Time to read and post during break points, but little or no time to do much else. Guess I should be happy to just have a job at this point though.
klondike
Part Timer

W. Boulder Canyon

Post by klondike »

Hello Paul,

Hope things are well with you and yours. The economy seems to still be in a free fall. Imagine this downturn will not be over anytime soon.

As far as W. Boulder Canyon goes my money is on either associates of a gentlemen who did a lot of explosive work in that area in the 80`s. His name escapes me for the moment but I saw some of his work and he timbered his efforts in a very interesting way. He had some material he obtained from archives in Mexico that led him there.

I know Don Shade spent a lot of time there also. Could be his friends. Fine, Fine man.

Really that mine isn`t all that interesting anymore. Just a few fragments of the past in there. All types of fragments.

Wouldn`t you rather visit Oz?

Klondike
Cubfan64
Expert

Post by Cubfan64 »

Wouldn`t you rather visit Oz?
Is that an invitation?? :twisted:

On an interesting note, my wife lost her job a month or so ago, but we're trying to see if there may be a silver lining to it all.

She has an excellent severance package and is seriously looking into what it would take to get into a "virtual" job where she's able to do alot from home. She's running into ALOT of options, and although it's difficult to take that big step to either go into business for yourself as a consultant, or get into a new and upcoming field, it could be an exciting thing for us down the road and we're hoping it might turn into something that will allow us to move wherever we want in the world. Of course I'm pushing for a mountain home in the Bradshaws or something like that - as long as we can get a good internet connection :)

Back to your original comment... if I had a choice, the yellow brick road seems like a much more interesting trail :wink:
Cubfan64
Expert

Post by Cubfan64 »

As a matter of fact, if I wasn't married....

http://www.prescottmlsonline.com/100906 ... etail.aspx

But then again, if I wasn't married I'd probably be a miserable, lonely, bitter old goat :)
pippinwhitepaws
Expert

Post by pippinwhitepaws »

those "little bits" are the most important...gold is all over the place...identity is in the bits...
klondike
Part Timer

the way

Post by klondike »

Hello Paul,

Yes it is.

Actually three invitations. The gifts on the ledge are dusty. That is two.

The third invitation is for the guest of the first two.

Hopefully they will pick wisely.

The checks must be cashed by early November.

Klondike
zentull
Expert

Post by zentull »

Well, finished up ball season this spring and while the Razorbacks did well, the Riverdogs gave me my first losing season at 3-10-1. Trev led the team in batting average and RBIs though, hitting .844 and driving in 27 runs and pulled an unassisted double play. Don't think he will miss catching every other game in 100 plus heat though....

Good bunch of kids though and I am going to miss them.
"Be Careful of What You Do Before A Lie Becomes The Truth"
klondike
Part Timer

The Game

Post by klondike »

Mr. Zentull,

Sounds like you have a good bunch of young folks there.

I imagine they are all winners. How the scoring is done is not really that important.

I wonder if they learn more about life playing games or do we learn more about ourselves in mentoring them.

On another subject you are right a lot has been destroyed in those mountains, that is one reason a lot has been hidden.

My uncle thought the world of you and he did have a rather interesting sense of humour.

I would not play poker with him.

Have a good day.

Klondike
klondike
Part Timer

July 4th

Post by klondike »

Gentlemen:

Happy 4th of July to everyone in Arizona and the land of Oz.

The United States may have problems but it is still the best country in the world.

"You can lead them to water but you cannot make them drink"

Actually Late`s comments were more than simply a general statement concerning human nature.

In the Salt River not far from Coronado Mesa are the remains of a ship that was scuttled over a 1000 years ago. Got caught up in events that required its destruction.

Since it obviously could not be then no one should have a problem finding it. Jim Bark found it quite easily.

Trinkets from that vessel have shown up for many years in various collections.

Have a great holiday.

Klondike
klondike
Part Timer

Coronado/Oz

Post by klondike »

Coronado was closer than he ever realized. One might say it was right under his feet.

Late always wanted you to be the first in. Being one of Cornoado`s children is sometimes a good thing.

Good luck

It really is a piece of heaven.

:D

Klondike
klondike
Part Timer

Post by klondike »

That is Coronado`s children.

Coronado/Eldorado Canyon. Same thing.

Klondike
djui5
Expert

Post by djui5 »

:)
Randy Wright
Hobbiest LDM seeker
Mesa, AZ

Enzo Ferrari