Yellow Jackets

FRIENDLY, general interest, non LDM discussions with other forum members.
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

Re: Yellow Jackets

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

Klondike, Ben, Mr. K......etc.,

Randy asked:

"So your theory is that Atlantis "broke off" of the Eastern Continent and floated across the world to become what is now California, Mexico and Arizona?"

Once that happened the Wizard of Oz, sometimes referred to as "Wiz" by those who were his close friends, fired up his giant TIG Welder and welded the two land masses together. The gorilla snot that was left behind from this operation is called the Rocky Mountains.

The evidence for this historical fact can be found in "Alice In Wonderland".......in a previously unknown, and rare Russian Cyrillic code dating from the Ninth Century. The only people who have ever been able to decipher that code are Ben, and by one of those rare coincidences of life.......ME!

The cast will now come back out and give a rousing rendition of "Yankee Doodle Dandy" on their gold plated kazoos, while the flying monkeys with munchkin's on their backs......so to speak, will pepper the audience with bon-bon's.

Let the feasting begin!

Joe Ribaudo
klondike
Part Timer

Post by klondike »

Hello Randy,

I don`t really have any theory about the Superstitions.

The writers of antiquity and a certain reliable mystic of the 20th century can run with that ball.

My field of limited expertise is Geology.

Atlantis and the Superstitions and certain folks who came to the America`s, and who lived here are intimately related. That relationship is based on what was always in the Superstitions, and what attracted them all to the area.

For example Mr. K came across a temple buried deep in the Superstitions over 30 years ago. All I am doing is helping him open a gate.

The major portion of Atlantis was in the Atlantic and I have spoken to that issue previously. As I write this and a reason I am doing so is that in the last few days a library has been unearthed in the vicinity of the Sphinx, close to the Nile. The library contains a complete text of Plato`s dialogue and the history of a people.

That is if the discovering parties don`t conceal what is there for their own purposes. Power such as this will corrupt most.

Mr. Ribaudo

Good to see you are still out there.

Your work is always entertaining and for the most part wholesome fun.

Have a good day.

Klondike
djui5
Expert

Post by djui5 »

klondike wrote:As I write this and a reason I am doing so is that in the last few days a library has been unearthed in the vicinity of the Sphinx, close to the Nile.
Klondike
That library was unearthed more than a few days ago. It's a shame the Egyptian Gov wouldn't let the history channel photographers in there :)

Joe,
That was the funniest thing you've ever posted :lol: :lol: :lol:
Randy Wright
Hobbiest LDM seeker
Mesa, AZ

"I don't care if it has electric windows. I don't care if the door gaps are straight, but when the driver steps on the gas I want him to piss his pants."
Enzo Ferrari
djui5
Expert

Post by djui5 »

whoops, I meant to say "history channel film crew"
Randy Wright
Hobbiest LDM seeker
Mesa, AZ

"I don't care if it has electric windows. I don't care if the door gaps are straight, but when the driver steps on the gas I want him to piss his pants."
Enzo Ferrari
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

Ah yes, Edgar Cayce and the right front paw of the sphinx. Because of that, I have my doubts. 8O

Joe Ribaudo
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

Randy and Ben,

Lambert Dolphin proved there were no chambers beneath the Sphinx in 1978. You can find the letter regarding those findings here: http://www.catchpenny.org/dolphin.HTML

Do you have a source for the "new find"? If so, I would be interested in seeing it.

Thanks,

Joe
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

As far as I know, the "Hall of Records" remains a myth, but I would really like to see some evidence that it has been located.

Joe
Somehiker
Part Timer

Post by Somehiker »

Quote...."The cast will now come back out and give a rousing rendition of "Yankee Doodle Dandy" on their gold plated kazoos, while the flying monkeys with munchkin's on their backs......so to speak, will pepper the audience with bon-bon's.

Let the feasting begin!

Joe Ribaudo"

Sounds like a "Rainbow Gathering"
Does this mean your planning on making an "entrance" at JVK's shindig.

Enquiring minds have to know.....fess up. 8O

Regards:SH.

Seriously,though,speaking of libraries.
Wouldn't it be quite a surprise to happen upon a deep cave or old mine tunnel out there that contained a number of boxes,sheathed in lead and sealed with pitch,each bearing the symbolic emblem of a banished order of the holy faith.
It's only a thought,of course,based on a discovery made some time ago by a co-worker's family on their farm near Cholula,but what would you do?
djui5
Expert

Post by djui5 »

Somehiker wrote:but what would you do?
Open them.

Joe,
I could have been mistaken but I really seem to remember they found evidence that the hall of records was in another "city" that was being excavated 100 miles or less from the Spinx.

It's also possible I got this mixed up with the library of Alexandria.

So many legends, so little time.
Randy Wright
Hobbiest LDM seeker
Mesa, AZ

Enzo Ferrari
Somehiker
Part Timer

Post by Somehiker »

Of course,Randy,but my question relates to a wider scenario and what part that the finder may be able to play in subsequent events.Step by step,what actions could one take,within the spirit of the law,to maintain some control of the find and it's eventual disposition?
Might be a possibility worth at least some consideration and forethought.

djui5
Expert

Post by djui5 »

Somehiker wrote:Of course,Randy,but my question relates to a wider scenario and what part that the finder may be able to play in subsequent events.

Bad idea IMO. If you are not a member of this organization and are trying to use the find as leverage to get info/etc, then I think that is wrong and will not end well for you.

I'm not sure what I would do with them, but one thing is for sure I wouldn't be trying to use them for leverage.
Randy Wright
Hobbiest LDM seeker
Mesa, AZ

Enzo Ferrari
Somehiker
Part Timer

Post by Somehiker »

A good point,and well put.I may have not been clear enough in my scenario.I definitely agree that any attempt to employ such a discovery,or knowledge of such a find,as a tool for personal gain or as leverage to obtain further information would be both unethical and unwise.Not my style.

The whole idea of such artifacts as I described,as well as a possible location where these types of file containers may have been stored,is purely hypothetical,and my interest was due to the story of a similar situation in Mexico.

I am merely curious as to what others may think would be a proper course of action to follow,in order to protect any such historical documents from confiscation/destruction without publication and allow legal and proper study by those qualified to do so.

If the possibility exists that the Stone Maps are genuine,of Jesuit origin and do indeed lead to a series of "vaults" where the order cached valuables prior to the expulsion,then it follows IMHO,that records of an "incriminating" nature may have been cached as well.
I would think,therefore,that it would be wise for any of us that are involved in the attempt to study and follow the maps to have some sort of plan in mind if they should succeed.

The order should probably be left in the dark as long as possible,given their record of denial.

klondike
Part Timer

Post by klondike »

Mr. K,

You are correct the field of crystals formed at the contact points of several Caldera Complexes in The Superstitions is the prize.

The same forces that formed the epithermal gold deposits also created the most important resource for power utilized by the ancients. Those crystals were prized and sought after by explorers from the time of Atlantis till the attempt by the Vatican, through the exploits of Coronado, to locate the source and forges that were used to perfect the power trapped in those prisms.

In modern times the technology has been lost. That is why the library on the plateau of Giza is so important. Not only does it teach the technology but also gives a precise location of the field in the Superstitions.

Decisions will be made quite soon, courtesy of our old friends from TRW, as to how to deal with this problem. Really miss those gentlemen. Fine, Fine men.

Mr. Ribaudo,

The proof you seek will be available soon enough. The night sky around Coronada Mesa will be full of military aircraft. A gentleman close to all of this indicates the termites from Mailiapi are already on the ground there. Should be interesting to see if the locals eat them. Couldn`t happen to a nicer group of people.

Somehiker,

The Stone Maps are originals but they are also copies. They are copies of what their creators found on the wall of the Map Room in the Other(OZ). They are an attempt to understand numerous sites in the Superstitions that are yet to be discovered. To be useful they must be utilized with the Bilbrey Crosses and the Latin Heart. The Maps lead to Oz.

Your question concerning artifacts is very interesting. My dad posted on numerous occasions the exodus of the most important treasures of my people to South Africa. Protecting one`s heritage is not something to be left to others. I am sure the Apaches would agree.

Randy,

The map room I am referencing was discovered recently not far from the Nile. It is now in the custody of the Egyptian Military. I imagine some very nasty folks will get involved soon and will make their way to the Superstitions. They will soon have the technology to use the crystals but without those crystals in the Superstitions it will be meaningless. The building of more crystals will require the road map of those unique specimens. They are one of a kind.

This was the meaning of the clue we continually pointed to as the crystal in Weaver`s Needle. That one crystal generated enough energy to create a beam of light that went all the way to the Colorado River.

I will be in Phoenix in the near future if anyone would be interested in joining me for a good dinner at Eldorado`s restaurant in Phoenix just drop me a line.

Klondike
djui5
Expert

Post by djui5 »

Let me know when you are in town.
Randy Wright
Hobbiest LDM seeker
Mesa, AZ

Enzo Ferrari
Somehiker
Part Timer

Post by Somehiker »

Klondike:
"The Stone Maps are originals but they are also copies. They are copies of what their creators found on the wall of the Map Room in the Other(OZ)."
The Stone maps are originals,but manufactured post 1761 and based on a series of sketches and notes compiled within the Superstitions.

"They are an attempt to understand numerous sites in the Superstitions that are yet to be discovered. To be useful they must be utilized with the Bilbrey Crosses and the Latin Heart. The Maps lead to Oz."
They are nothing more than part of a larger set of maps and instructions meant to lead the follower to one place in particular.An additional device,based on a Jesuit invention, can be found at one point on the indicated (es peligrosa) trail which,when used according to the instructions on the reverse,will give further directions to additional facilities.A number that appears in a window of the device,when aligned properly,will indicate which one of 300 phrases,from a companion list,also Jesuit, applies.There are three positions.
The Stone Crosses were created on site and manufactured some years prior to the Stone Maps.The lead to the same area,but to an previous cache.They are not required for one to find the end of the Stone Map Trail but the do feature a small section of the same path.
The Latin Heart is nothing more than a "field guide".
Neither the Stone Crosses or Stone Maps take you anywhere near "OZ",although both locations may feature a "yellow brick road".

"Protecting one`s heritage is not something to be left to others. I am sure the Apaches would agree."
Although the Yavapai may have considered the area part of their range,I do not have any reason to suspect a historical or religious affinity warranting such" protection".

klondike
Part Timer

Post by klondike »

Hello Randy,

Will do.

Hello Somehiker,

Enjoyed reading your comments regarding the stone maps. I am not really able right now to respond in the appropriate detail to you astute observations. Long flight.

I will however make a few limited observations.

I am not sure the latin heart is only a field guide. Ever wonder how a artifact made its way to the Superstitions when the latin recorded on it is appropriate for 900 A.D. Southern Europe/Middle East. Perhaps the latin on the artifact was copied from recordings in the
Superstitions that were written approximately 900A.D. in the Superstitions.

Also the latin on the heart uses such words that translate as a religious place, northwest, perhaps a religious place in the nw portion of the range.

Your point about the destination of the maps makes a lot of sense for four maps, but there are more. More maps that have never been seen in public. And not the silliness that some folks were trying to sell, it seems books or movies about.

Those other maps reside in a certain restaurant in Henderson, Nevada. They pick up where the trail maps leave off and taken as a whole package do led you to Oz.

The Stone Maps are in a certain way a time machine. Each map takes you further back in time and the understability of the maps become less unless one has a idea of where they are going.

N8P for example is nothing more or nothing less than a star sign. The maps are also intimately involved with the astrological observatory known as Circlestone.

Sorry if I did not respond directly to most of your excellent points. Dog is far more competant in these areas than I am. With your permission I will pass your observations on to him for a better response.

The Catholic Church has been involved with all of this for centuries as another more well, American Church. Eldorado had some rather astute observations on that bunch.

What needs protecting in the Superstitions? You raise an excellent point. From where I sit nothing. From where others sit I would say everything. If what they are is to have any meaning

There is a beautiful history in those mountains. A history as dad said goes beyound well it doesn`t matter.

Need some sleep.

Klondike
Somehiker
Part Timer

Post by Somehiker »

Klondike:
Interesting observations indeed.And I welcome as well any that Dog may make,should he be so inclined.

"Ever wonder how a artifact made its way to the Superstitions when the latin recorded on it is appropriate for 900 A.D. Southern Europe/Middle East."

I now believe that this artifact was to be left in a specified location within the Superstitions but due to unforeseen circumstances,the responsible parties were not able to do so.That the "vintage" latin inscribed in the damp clay of the heart was used by one who knew that there would be few who would be able to translate the words and numbers,if the artifact was discovered by someone untrained to do so.

"Also the latin on the heart uses such words that translate as a religious place, northwest, perhaps a religious place in the nw portion of the range."

According to my interpretation,the "Transeo Ecclesia" refers to a graded area that lies beyond a natural stone archway.This archway may have once supported a bell,used to summon the converts to worship.Such a bell may have served another purpose as well.
"Occasum Solis" is an orientation to the direction of the setting sun relative to the alignment of the guide itself.

"Your point about the destination of the maps makes a lot of sense for four maps, but there are more. More maps that have never been seen in public. And not the silliness that some folks were trying to sell, it seems books or movies about."

It would be only logical to conclude that the maps that we know are only part of a larger "set".It would have been necessary to follow other charts,perhaps of similar style and construct,in order to arrive at the place where this set was intended to be recovered.
Those maps may be available as well,to the public,but may have not been recognized as having a significant connection.Other than those excerpts and quotes cited by other posters,I have yet to purchase or read any of the books that exist,based on the subject.Other than one documentary,I have avoided the cinematic versions as well.
Therefore,any such silliness that I may exhibit is due entirely to my own efforts at observation,research and interpretation.

"Those other maps reside in a certain restaurant in Henderson, Nevada. They pick up where the trail maps leave off and taken as a whole package do led you to Oz."

My not having had the opportunity to view these "other maps" in Henderson,I cannot offer an opinion regarding them.I do however possess a map,dated 1972,that shows every known "house of ill repute" located in Nevada at the time of publication.

"The Stone Maps are in a certain way a time machine. Each map takes you further back in time and the understability of the maps become less unless one has a idea of where they are going."

Just as the 1972 "map" which I referred to above indicates the relative geographical position of various points of interest known to the mapmaker at the time ,so do the Stone Maps.The features carved on the maps are what he considered important and were expected to remain visible for the reasonably foreseeable future.They take one neither backwards nor forwards in time relative to the date that they were first sketched and penned.

"N8P for example is nothing more or nothing less than a star sign. The maps are also intimately involved with the astrological observatory known as Circlestone."

Celestial navigation would have been extremely hazardous in the terrain as well as unnecessary.The "N" and the "P" are visible references and the "8" is that selection,in latin,which must be understood and followed in order to traverse the terrain both safely and successfully.Circlestone,IMHO,is neither here nor there as a feature of this set of maps.
As such,it remains what it is and was,the ruins of a gathering place of both ceremony and sanctuary for those that made the Tonto Basin their home.

Again,this is only my opinion but I believe that the active participation of the Catholic church at this location ended just prior to the expulsion of the Jesuit order.That those who were privy to the information required to retrieve the maps perished before they could pass the knowledge along and as a result,what could have been accomplished wasn't.What they may have is therefore nothing more,or nothing less,than we. It is only they who may have a desire to conserve and protect what lies within.
That is why the Mexican miners who followed,found and worked only the mines and collected ore.

klondike
Part Timer

Post by klondike »

Hello Somehiker:

Perhaps the creators of the stone maps themselves didn`t really understand what it was they were doing.

Their lack of understanding would explain their faithful rendition of what they found. Their hope was to return the stones to those who could understand them.

What they faced was a daunting task. Some of the symbols and landmarks were understandable but the underlying system was not.

This is to be expected in that the map room contains symbols and expressions that span over 10,000 years. Even today only about 35% of what is there is understood. The other, or as we call it the other who really knows.

What is known is that an artifact that is written in ancient latin was uncovered in the Superstitions that relate to the time of Calalus. Language that would have been commen in daily usage to those folks.

I know the latin heart was copied from a section of the map room that was covered with inscriptions made by those people.

Perhaps we should simply agree to disagree as to the meaning of Transeo Ecclesia. What called the worshippers to Oz was the temple, that is Weaver`s Needle, and the sacred light that pointed to Oz.

I was not suggestion your interpretations are silly. My reference was to several stone maps I have seen in the public arena that suggest they are somehow related to events in the Superstitions.

I never thought of Eldorado`s restaurant as a cat house. I do know he seemed to always have a lot of pretty ladies around but I attributed that to his natural ability to do well in that area of life.

Perhaps the Stone Maps cannot really be defined as a time machine but they do take you back in time to the map room which is effect a time machine for the last 10,000 years.

Celestial Signs were very important to those people who used them to visit the superstitions. Hence the tie in to Circlestone. Circlestone was not constructed by the locals. Having said this Circlestone was used by generation after generation of locals for their own purposes which included gaining a basic understanding of its functions.

The area you speak of is well covered with symbols and signs that relate to the
Catholic Church. Interestingly enough there is a trail there that begins at Klondike Spring and makes its way over Mailaipai and finally ends on Coronado Mesa.

A trail marked by what my people refer to as Starbursts. Those symbols were carved over and removed a more ancient symbol that refers to a burst of energy from the crystals that underlies all of this.

Enjoyable dialogue. Have a good day, and may the light of Aletheia light your way.

Klondike
Somehiker
Part Timer

Post by Somehiker »

Hi Klondike:
I don't think that Eldorado's restaurant was one of the points of interest on my 1972 map.
If it had been,I may have stopped in for a steak dinner on my tour of Nevada. 8)

klondike
Part Timer

Post by klondike »

Hello Somehiker,

Hope you enjoyed Nevada. Eldorado Canyon is a special place. Mr. Ely spent a lot of time there.

One final point about the Latin Heart. It is fundamentally different than the other pieces of the first puzzle. Why? It was copied from another section in the other. Lets just say it came from the Calalus library annex.

The maps as a whole take you on a tour that meanders from its current known end point up through the Maiiaipi area through the Fish Creek area, and finally wrapping around the Salt River and ending up on an ancient landing station on the Salt River to Coronado Mesa and finally to Eldorado Canyon and beyound.

Seems a local has been losing his mind in the Fish Creek area for a long time.

Regards,

Klondike
Somehiker
Part Timer

Post by Somehiker »

"Seems a local has been losing his mind in the Fish Creek area for a long time."
It's a crazy place for sure.Gold n Bones be there. :lol:
Trails too I bet.
Cubfan64
Expert

Post by Cubfan64 »

Klondike - am I missing something? Who is "Mr K" that you have referred to? I've been having nasty computer problems at home as well as some personal issues that are taking up a great deal of my time, so it's quite possible I missed a post or two that were perhaps deleted or something?

Interesting discussion again!
klondike
Part Timer

Post by klondike »

Hello Paul,

I wouldn`t want to get him or his horse eaten, so I will leave this alone.

I did contact him and suggest the two of you connect.

The temple he stumbled on is not far from Circlestone and dates to approximately 850 A.D. Pretty rough area and not much showing above ground.

Not far from Klondike Springs. :D

Take Care,

Klondike
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

Ben,

"Perhaps we should simply agree to disagree as to the meaning of Transeo Ecclesia. What called the worshippers to Oz was the temple, that is Weaver`s Needle, and the sacred light that pointed to Oz."

The only ambiguity would be in "Transeo". "Ecclesia"seems simple enough. If the creators of the message meant something other than church, they would have used another word. For instance, if they had meant "temple" (Weaver's Needle?) as you seem to be suggesting, they would have written templum.

Neither the "Latin Heart" nor the "Bilbrey Crosses" are from ancient times. What they were, were fakes created to generate some income.......plain and simple.

Good luck with this interesting fairy tale.

Joe Ribaudo
klondike
Part Timer

Post by klondike »

Mr. Ribaudo,

As always good to hear from you.

Hope the family is doing well.

Transeo Ecclesia refers to Oz.

Weaver`s Needle was in reality only a gatekeeper. Still is.

Sad to hear that about the Latin Heart and Bilbrey Crosses. Real shame.

Particularly since they originated in Oz. Guess you can`t trust anyone these days.

Klondike