Yellow Jackets

FRIENDLY, general interest, non LDM discussions with other forum members.
klondike
Part Timer

Re: Yellow Jackets

Post by klondike »

Mr. Ribaudo,

You have a happy thanksgiving also.

Did you ever wonder what the function of the heart and the circle within a circle Is?

One is a orientation point. The other is a compass.

Of course the magnatic anamoly in the area, and the tools left under the heart play very specific functions..

Interesting how the alignments work out. One direction to Circlestone, another to Coronado Mesa, another to a covered mine and monuments in Boulder Canyon, and one to the Salt River.

But the pattern is what is fascinating. A starburst pointing to the most important locations in the Superstitions for a people who travelled across the world to get here.

You see the circle within a circle is a compass and a star with its light touching everything that is holy. N8P

It seems the more professionals examine things in the Superstitions the more fradulant everything becomes. Who knows who they work for maybe us.

Klondike
novice
Expert

Post by novice »

Guys,

I was under the impression that the Manier artifacts had disappeared. I was mistaken!

I just got off of the phone with the Arizona Historical Society in Tucson. The artifacts are all there (30 Pieces). There are a couple of the items on display and the remainder in storage.

They can be all be viewed, but the Society asks that you make an appointment a couple of weeks ahead of time before you show up. They can be photographed but for personal use only. If you intend to use them for publication you must get written permission and pay a fee to the society.

Garry
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

Garry,

I believe they were in California for a number of decades, but Ben had hinted that they had been moved to Wake Forest University. I never felt the urge to chase that down.
http://www.thelostdutchmangoldmine.com/ ... ake#p13852

The experts have already given opinions on what they can figure for an era of creation for the artifacts, who did them and a few opinions on why they made them. Having pictures won't change the silly mistakes that were made on the artifacts.

Wonder when Tucson acquired them?

Take care,

Joe
novice
Expert

Post by novice »

Joe,

They were donated to the society a couple of years before the Peter Gilstrap article in 1996. Thomas Bent Jr. had them the last 40 years in his home. Junior was the son of the lawyer, Thomas Bent, who along with Manier, was involved in uncovering the artifacts.

Doesn't sound to me like they were in California unless that is where Bent Jr. lived?

A Thomas P. Bent shows up in the SSDI. Born 1915, died 1997 and his last residence was Tucson. Sounds like your boy?

http://www.phoenixnewtimes.com/1996-03- ... -in-ruins/

Garry
klondike
Part Timer

Post by klondike »

Hello Novice

Queston: Were the artifacts found in Tucson real? Yes they are.

Obviously a lot of effort has been made by a number of folks, ourselves, the Mormon Church and others to locate and remove from circulation items proving they are real but as Eldorado mentioned a while back it is a rather complicated issue.

I would take a lot of credence in Dr. Neil Judd`s evalution of the artifacts. Let us just say folks from the Smithsonian have a special interest in all of this. That interest spans over a 100 years.

The real issue is not the huge amount of proof establishing all of this in the Superstitions, it is well everywhere. The challenge is seeing it. Generation after generation has seen the evidence but interpreted it in ways that support what they wanted to see.

No better example of this can be found than the long standing circle in a circle indicated on the stone maps. The monument found in the Superstitions that relates to the maps is not a circle in a circle. It is a starburst that points to a number of sites in the Superstitions.

If one simply looks at the phenomena without preconceptions, the circle within a circle, is an indicator of something far more fundamental. Of course once one understand this then it becomes obvious that the stone maps simply are a crude copy of the maps found in Oz that indicates a number of phenomena in the range.

Another example is the long standing illusion that Jacob`s gold came from only one mine. In spite of reports that Jacob had gold from a number of locations several with completely different look. Folks like to believe in the one mine theory because of personal prejudice and well it is simple way to frame issues. Of course having gold from the one mine is a real hoot I would imagine.

The gold that was tested came from an epithermal gold deposit. The mesothemal quartz discussions are simply a smokescreen. Not a really good one.

Anyway it has been a sad day. Alabama beat Auburn, and I have to make it over to Altlanta and cheer dad`s and Eldorado`s Yellow Jackets on.

Figure out what the starburst is telling you and everything falls into place. A representation of that starburst is on the relics found in Tucson, and on several items retrived from the SS Jameson.

Klondike
klondike
Part Timer

Post by klondike »

Novice,

Dog is right if you folks want to find the truth it is there.

I will leave you with one final consideration. When dad first started posting here years ago he presented the image of a honeycomb to describe the area that a great deal of Jacob`s gold came from.

Perhaps the most astute dutch hunter of the present generation understood dad`s point and recognized it`s truth.

Ask yourself this then if the area is honeycombed with mines is it reasonable that Jacob only retrieved honey from one cell?

The truth is it is not, but that is exactly what folks would have you believe.

good luck,

Klondike
zentull
Expert

Post by zentull »

Just checking in to let everyone know I am alive and well. Been putting in 60 plus a week since July and the rendezvous was my only full weekend off!!!!

With managing two ball teams on top of it all, I check email and then just flop on the bed for a few hours before hitting the road again. I have managed to squeeze in some trips to Gregs on lunch breaks and a little light hiking, but we are putting in 10 plus miles a day and my knees are killing me after 4 months non stop.

After a full day at work(only 8 hours today!) and 3 hours full tilt at ball practice, I am 1/2 asleep at the keyboard, but wanted to check in......
"Be Careful of What You Do Before A Lie Becomes The Truth"
djui5
Expert

Post by djui5 »

Glad to hear you are alright. I was starting to wonder myself :)
Randy Wright
Hobbiest LDM seeker
Mesa, AZ

"I don't care if it has electric windows. I don't care if the door gaps are straight, but when the driver steps on the gas I want him to piss his pants."
Enzo Ferrari
zentull
Expert

Post by zentull »

You thought I couldn't keep it up.........hopefully it will slow down around Christmas. Was going to call but my cell is all messed up.

Cool thing is they are heading to Yuma this summer!!!

I am taking a vacation for 2 months and hanging round the pool while they sweat it out!!!!
djui5
Expert

Post by djui5 »

haha.
U gonna have any free time in Jan/Feb to take a hike or 2?
Randy Wright
Hobbiest LDM seeker
Mesa, AZ

"I don't care if it has electric windows. I don't care if the door gaps are straight, but when the driver steps on the gas I want him to piss his pants."
Enzo Ferrari
zentull
Expert

Post by zentull »

I should be hitting it hard in 2 weeks. I am pretty amped to see how it goes. Ran up cardiac a week ago just to get it out of the way......was going in last Sunday but the rain came in.
klondike
Part Timer

Post by klondike »

Mr. Zentull,

Good to hear from you. Seems like it is a busy time of year.

Well my teams were beaten like yard dogs, but I will be in Tampa this weekend to pull for the yellow jackets against Clemson. Hope they can pull it out and go to the Orange Bowl.

Calderas, Calderas, everywhere. Dogie,Tortilla, Pistol Canyon. Odd how the ending always goes back to the beginning.

Can`t find a good epithermal gold deposit these days without a smattering of mesothermal quartz.

That reminds me how do you spot a Georgia fan in the Superstitions. They wander endlessly through Rogers Canyon muttering mesothermal quartz, mesothermal quartz, Who needs the gold I want mesothermal quartz.

Klondike
Cubfan64
Expert

Post by Cubfan64 »

Wayne,

Glad to hear you're still alive and kicking! Sorry to hear that work is kicking your ass, but at least I take some consolation in that I'm not the only one that's happening to (hehe). They keep saying one should just be happy to be employed, and honestly I am, but sheesh one can only go along doing the jobs of 2-3 people for so long before sheer exhaustion sets in.

Hello Klondike - any thoughts on the recent page 1 of the assay report posted by Wasp in the general subject area?
djui5
Expert

Post by djui5 »

zentull wrote:I should be hitting it hard in 2 weeks. I am pretty amped to see how it goes. Ran up cardiac a week ago just to get it out of the way......was going in last Sunday but the rain came in.
Let me know when you are gonna be out this way. I'm always off of Sundays. Give me some notice so I'm not out climbing rocks in the buggy : :lol:
Randy Wright
Hobbiest LDM seeker
Mesa, AZ

Enzo Ferrari
klondike
Part Timer

Post by klondike »

Hello Paul, Hello Randy,

Kickoff time is soon so I will keep this short.

Right now I am enjoying this too much to comment.

Guess Jacob was everywhere.

Quartz Crystallization temperatures, oh hell what is the point.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Klondike
djui5
Expert

Post by djui5 »

haha
Randy Wright
Hobbiest LDM seeker
Mesa, AZ

Enzo Ferrari
klondike
Part Timer

Post by klondike »

Hello Paul,

The report is pretty straightforward. It describes a situation in a Caldera Complex that one would expect given the geology of the area.

The mineral suite and time of deposition,(tertiary) suggest it is a epithermal deposit or was :D with quartz crystalization temperatures at a high range. But so what. One should always keep in mind that when a mineral deposit is formed quartz is the first mineral to solidify out of solution.

Wasp has framed a geological discussion in terms that well make sense. Glover`s effort was confusing and concealed more than it revealed.

The essence of the report is a different manner.

I found that to be far more interesting than the geologic information. What does it suggest to you?

Wasp has given a gift to those who can see and read. For the others it will not really matter.

They are the students of the Sophists and the dreamweavers.

Klondike
Cubfan64
Expert

Post by Cubfan64 »

The essence of the report is a different manner.

I found that to be far more interesting than the geologic information. What does it suggest to you?

Wasp has given a gift to those who can see and read. For the others it will not really matter.
Klondike, I can see and read, but there's an interconnect missing due to my lack of knowledge in geology in general and prospecting specifically that's keeping me from being able to connect and understand.

I have a number of e-mails and PM's I should put together in a collection and go through them in a quiet room where I can concentrate and perhaps a light will go off for me.
klondike
Part Timer

Post by klondike »

Hello Paul,

Sorry if I came across the wrong way.

What I am talking about is not geology.

The Superstitions have been important to many folks both in recent history and earlier times. Some locals some not.

This particular area should be approached with caution and respect because of its significance to the Apaches and to others. The area was a holy place before and during various mining operations.

The wind really blows there when it gets cold, and the spirits hold on to their past with a tenacity that is remarkable.

The mines in this area, and there are a number are not about mining they are about the holy.

What is in them is a springboard to the past not to wealth.

In an ancient culture caldera complexes was viewed as a gateway to the earth. In such places resided the Gods. It was a opening that was guarded by the most brave and only those who were pure in heart were allowed to enter the underworld. A local legend speaks to those entombed in such a place and their eternal waiting.

A gold mine, who cares, It leads to other things of far greater value.

Draw a line between Circlestone and Coronado Mesa. It may surprise you.

Take Care,

Klondike
zentull
Expert

Post by zentull »

Beaten like dogs you say? Try 0-8 and 3-4-1!!!!

So many close ones slipped away in the last inning. I had 8 year olds pitching against 11 year olds. I am proud how we hung in there and held our own, but one win would of been sweet for my minors team......They went from losing a 25-1 opener to losing 12-8 in the finale. Losing the lead in the last game is going to haunt me for a while!
klondike
Part Timer

Post by klondike »

Hello Mr. Zentull,

Merry Christmas to you and yours.

Sorry to hear about your teams finish but as you say they came a long way and maybe that is the measure of success anyway. After all there can only be one winner.

Mr. Kollerburn had a wonderful Christmas story in the Apache Junction News this week. If you haven`t already seen it take a look.

Perhaps folks come to the mountains not to search for things but to protect them and in doing so find a peace and happiness few of us ever realize. I imagine the subject of his article was just such a man.

You know one of the Dutchman`s mines was in an Apache holy area and they did cover it up with a number of other workings. Quite the bank account I would imagine.

Of course the Dutchman was in those mountains for over 20 years. Only a special person would believe he was there for only one mine.

Hope your stockings are full with more than mesothermal quartz. Those mines really are cloistered around a Caldera Complex and extend west to a Caldera Complex that has never been recognized.

Well from here to the Orange Bowl.

Klondike
klondike
Part Timer

Post by klondike »

Zentull,

South Florida reminds me a bit of South Africa. Have to say that South Africa is more beautiful and with less problems.

Hopefully the Yellow Jackets will beat Iowa. Been many years since Tech has played here. Wish dad could have seen it.

Have to say I was surprised folks failed to ask Wasp the importent unanswered question about the report. Folks were rude enough but what else is new.

The right question begins with simply technology. The work that was done over 40 years lacked the analytical tools that are available today to accompllish sophisticated ore analysis. Let`s say the particular mine that this work is based on is now played out and in an area that opening it up would be a problem.

Also let`s say the report does compare favorably to some of the ore found under Jacob Walzer`s bed but just not quite 100%. The test that was done recently would show a 100% match.

Of course figuring out where one of Jacob`s ore samples came from would be an accomplishment. It would also be a problem in that its location opens up the whole area to research

That would take folks to Apache Holy gounds and eventually some smart fellow would make his way to Oz

Anyway a copy of that entire report was in dad's papers. I know a copy was sent to one of the folks in Arizona that posts here on a regular basis.

Believe it was sent to someone capable of still learning.

Go Yellow Jackets, Wasps, whatever.

Klondike
klondike
Part Timer

Post by klondike »

Hello Mr. K

It is that simple you just have to see it.

"hence these places partook of the earlier portions of that peoples called the Incal; though the Incals were themselves the successors of those of Oz and Mu in the southern portions of that now called California and Mexico and southern New Mexico in the United States."

"the decisions of most of the people to join with the movement to what is now portions of Arizona."

"the crystal has shown the way to the sacred place for over a 1000 years" This quotation comes from the hidden portion of the Critias that refers to a chamber in Weavers Needle that points to a location on Coronado Mesa.

That beam of light will also take you over the southern utah site. :D

The Superstitions are the land of Oz.

Klondike
djui5
Expert

Post by djui5 »

So your theory is that Atlantis "broke off" of the Eastern Continent and floated across the world to become what is now California, Mexico and Arizona?
Randy Wright
Hobbiest LDM seeker
Mesa, AZ

Enzo Ferrari
djui5
Expert

Post by djui5 »

Or is it that the Superstitions were always Atlantis, and a large uprising/earthquake/volcano caused the oceans to be pushed back, effectively destroying Atlantis?
Randy Wright
Hobbiest LDM seeker
Mesa, AZ

Enzo Ferrari