Yellow Jackets

FRIENDLY, general interest, non LDM discussions with other forum members.
klondike
Part Timer

Re: Yellow Jackets

Post by klondike »

Hello Roy,

Mueller is just an establishment thug. Being a Republican or Democrat is of little importance. Just another deep state criminal dedicated to preserving the political order in this country that is stealing America from the American people and giving it to a Globalist elite. In this sense Putin is a hero to the Russian people in that he kicked the globalists out that were looting Russia. Good for him.

Trump is fighting the globalists who were well on their way to finishing this country off. First with an inept and corrupt Obama to be followed by the petty thief Clinton. Whether Trump will succeed or not is an open question. Admire him greatly for taking the fight to those criminals who are destroying this country.

Not sure what you are referring to when in comes to Nevada. Like the MSM it seems you just throw stuff up against the wall to see what sticks. No truth to your comments just language that is lacking in meaning.

What you know about the artifacts is very little, since you developed so little understanding. To understand you have to engage and interpret the artifacts in light of what they were communicating to their audience. Their audience was the survivors of the destruction of Calalus not folks sitting in their chairs and rummaging through books that themselves are totally tainted.

Sad you could have learned so much. Anyway good luck in your efforts.

Trump 2020

Klondike
klondike
Part Timer

Post by klondike »

Hello Roy,

Just for you since you are interested in indictments, watch closely what happens to Podesta and Mercury LLC soon. After that a number of indictments of FBI Officials and the re-opening of the Clinton investigation. All of the Russia nonsense is just a cooked up pile of crap cooked up by the Democrats and the Deep State to destroy Trump. We will see. The one person I hope they nail is Sally Yates. Knew her as a young puppy. Totally worthless. Hope she gets at least 10 years.

Klondike
Cubfan64
Expert

Post by Cubfan64 »

Hey guys - I don't mind reading or even getting involved in a good two way political discussion as long as it doesn't become personal and stays a good discussion with people keeping open minds, but...

Would you mind taking this to the First Amendment section of the forum?

Thanks
klondike
Part Timer

Post by klondike »

Hello Cubfan 64

Good point things got a bit heated.

Really should be a discussion not even on this site.

Thanks,

Klondike
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

Roy,

"I know that I do not need to remind a former Marine like you Joe, that oath you swore to when you entered the Marine Corps, has no expiration date. There is strong evidence of a major Russian intelligence and cyber campaign to undermine our very system of government. If Trump and his cohorts were Democrats, would you still be believing in him, and defending him? I hope you will remember your oath and look at the evidence again. This is not about political parties, it is Americans against Russians. Robert Mueller is a Republican, and he is not prosecuting Hillary or Obama. That fact ought to give you pause about Trump and his junta. I would also remind you that neither Obama nor Hillary are in power, but Trump and Putin are! Which is the more serious possibility as a potential danger to our nation then?"

Not sure where you got the "Marine" part of that statement, but I have never made such a claim.....to anyone. I was US Navy, but did work alongside Marines on occasion. Did patrols on Monkey Mountain with a Marine and his dog. I was the only one who volunteered for the job as everyone else was afraid of the dog. Those were night patrols, so they were a bit dicey.

Let me assure you, my friend, that if and when the indictments come down against President Trump, I will not be defending him. I was also a stickler for honest claims against Obama. He was doing enough bad shit that folks did not need to make up stories, but they often did. I often corrected my friends including our friend Bob. This definitely is "about political parties", maybe not for you, but it is what it's all about.

Muller has (badly) stacked the deck against President Trump, and still has nothing against him after 1+ year and all of his minions looking up everyone's asshole while spending millions of our dollars. I'm shocked that you can't see that, but you're not alone. Half of America is also blind to it. The people he has filed charges against are for unrelated offenses (remember collusion), where the "crimes" were committed prior to President Trump announcing he would run for President. At that, collusion is not even a crime, as far as I know.

Another thing......I took the same oath as the Marines when I volunteered for the Navy. I also volunteered when they asked for volunteers to serve in Vietnam in 1965. I also took the same oath when I volunteered for the Sheriff's SAR, where I served for six or seven years. We were required to retake the oath every year. I am a 100% Patriot. While I appreciate your concern, I can assure you I don't need anyone telling me to stand for the National Anthem and stand and salute when our flag goes by.

From the tone of your posts to me, lately, I can see you have lost respect for me. Even though I believe you are wrong about what President Trump did, or did not do, I still respect the man I have come to know.

Since your posts to me have been public, rather than a private e-mail, I have chosen to make my reply public as well. Don't want my friends to think I am no longer a patriot.

Hope all is well and you will soon be looking at warmer weather.

Take care,

Joe
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

Roy,

When I wrote "I still respect the man I have come to know", I meant you, as opposed to President Trump.

Take care,

Joe
Oroblanco
Part Timer

Post by Oroblanco »

Hi Joe;

The Marine reference was due to my being told that, back when we first started chatting online. It was from a friend whom has passed away, but he had only said that he believed you were a Marine, and I had never questioned it. Your being a Vietnam veteran actually helped support that idea of the Marines by the way, so I never doubted it. My apologies for not getting that right

I would suggest that it is very much premature to presume that Mueller has "nothing" after a year, you are old enough to remember Watergate, which ran considerably longer before anything came out about the president. Also we have seen a number of indictments and guilty pleas already, all pointing to a 'bigger fish'.

One other thing but my 'rants' were not aimed exclusively at you, although after seeing Multi-face Klondike et al post his true allegiance and admiration for Putin, it seemed very pointless to continue any farther, plus Cubfan had objected to the off topic materials.
However if you would like I will be more than happy to post this in public there as well, in fact I will do so unless I hear differently from you

I hope all is well with you, we are still-a-livin' so everything must be okay here. I do hope you are not suffering from those brutal Lake Havasu winter temperatures, I heard that it occasionally dips below 70 F! (shudder!) Say howdy to Smoky and our love to you and Carolyn.

Roy
"We must find a way, or we will make one." --Hannibal Barca
klondike
Part Timer

Post by klondike »

"In this sense Putin is a hero to the Russian people in that he kicked the globalists out that were looting Russia. Good for him".

klondike

"One other thing but my 'rants' were not aimed exclusively at you, although after seeing Multi-face Klondike et al post his true allegiance and admiration for Putin, it seemed very pointless to continue any farther".

Oroblanco

Roy, admiring Putin for saving his Country from globalist scum is not an indictment. It is a simple acknowledgement he did a great service to his nation by saving it from the vultures that seem to permeate much of the Democrat Party and the Globalist Elite that are trying to destroy America.

Simply put America and Russia have far more in common than what separates us. The real danger is China. Those who are trying to promote war between the U.S. and Russia are the true imbeciles of our time. Donald Trump sees this and is trying to navigate this country through these turbulent times.

The damage that has been done by our intelligence services trying to promote war and demonize the Russians is immense. It is sad to see the new McCarthyism take hold in America as it is to see the new racism and death take hold in South Africa where radical elements in the government are gleefully trying to destroy what once had the potential to be a great country.

This is all about far more than Russia. With time you will see this until then you will attack you fellow citizens as traitors to cover up you own shortcomings.

Sad.

Klondike
klondike
Part Timer

Post by klondike »

Gentlemen:

One final thought. While The Senior leadership of the FBI and Intelligence Agencies are filled with Political hacks and nut cases trying to start WW 111, one true hero stands out against the insanity and that is NSA Director Admiral Rogers. Rogers was and is aware of the ethical pygmies surrounding him and has stood up for our Country and the Constitution. God Bless him and hopefully he wins out.

Klondike
oldpueblo70
Greenhorn

Post by oldpueblo70 »

Gentlemen,
I don't think that this thread is completely played out yet. I offer the following to promote further dialogue on this subject. There are two sets of symbols at two different locations in the range. One set contains four symbols, and the other contains two. All of the symbols are very important. In a future post I will discuss one of these symbols and it's appearance on different maps and if I'm not mistaken, on one of the Tucson Artifacts. I'll try to post soon.
For the last two years my progress in the range has been limited due to work and family obligations. It looks like I will be putting together a small team. It should be an interesting and exciting year.
klondike
Part Timer

Post by klondike »

Hello Old pueblo,

Hope things are well with you and your family.

See, your explorations are going well and good luck. There is a trail from Klondike Springs to Horse Mesa that goes very close to the Salt River that might be of interest, and the areas adjacent to the Springs maybe fruitful. Probably better to wait until the weather gets a bit cooler. :lol:

interesting how the Maps, one`s seen and others unseen point further and further back in time. Perhaps the Church was looking for something far older than folks can imagine. Maybe Crazy Jake was not that crazy and a cave in W.Boulder Canyon near Willow Springs is really very special.

Imagine on a clear day one can see forever from Coronada Mesa. At least Coronada thought so, and he really almost did.

Good luck.

Klondike
oldpueblo70
Greenhorn

Post by oldpueblo70 »

Hello Klondike,

My family and I are doing well, thanks for asking. I hope that you and yours are doing well also.

I will look into the trail that you spoke about, it's added to my "to do" list. In the near future my time and energy are focused on my primary area of interest. I'm anxiously awaiting cooler temps, a little to warm right now.

I would definitely like to see the maps not in the public view, but I don't think that's going to happen any time soon. I would also like to see inside the cave in W. Boulder, but I don't know if that's even accessible.

Old pueblo
klondike
Part Timer

Post by klondike »

Hello Oldpueblo,

Now that the trail maps have been solved and are part of an elaborate scheme their ultimate destination can remain hidden. Perhaps a few worrisome details should give folks pause.

1. The Trail Maps are supposedly a true representation of data on other maps. If so what is it to prevent Travis from recording information on them that makes it appears they lead to the 1847 site. Does the trail map to the 1847 site outlined on the solution line up to a real world trail to the site? Basically does the real geography of the area support the position that the trail map is a solution or is it a forced solution aimed at concealing rather than revealing.

2. Three things have to be considered.

A. Consider the topography of what a correct solution would be: Jim Hatt`s point here is well taken: "Based on the topography surrounding Coronado Mesa, I have often wondered why more people who search for the end of the trail on the Stone Maps do not start at the top and work down instead of working up from the bottom?" Simply put take a topographical map, as Mr. Hatt did, and use it in conjunction with the trail maps and the similarities in that area of the range is obvious.

B. The force of Mr. Ribaudo`s solution should not be overlooked. That is it is based on foots on the ground in the range. His solution is not based on anything to do with Travis and the power of that simple fact should not be underestimated.

C. The pesky Latin Heart.

The folks involved in this know this is not the end of the trail. It is only the end of the silliness Travis brought to the table. Who knows what was in that box. Perhaps loot associated with Travis`s involvement with Bonnie and Clyde?

Travis did not understand the Trail Maps and he did not understand the underlying maps and their meaning. That much is clear.

And just think now for the first time it is being understood that a massive, massive gold deposit was being mined close well you know.

The Church knows what this is about they always have. And they continue the search, just now with new data. Perhaps other folks were busy in the range protecting the holy from them.

Klondike
klondike
Part Timer

Post by klondike »

Wisdom:

Date of the stone maps
Maptech AKA: Rex Western
Southern California

"It might be a little easier putting a date on the stone maps by utilizing information that was available during the time they were made and comparing it to information that was available in 1949 when they were discovered, and information available today. For example, all maps need a relatively fixed point to navigate by. In early navigation, this point was either the pole star, or magnetic north.

Anyone who navigates by maps knows that both the pole star is not fixed nor magnetic north. In 2012 A.D. we will be changing pole stars to Draco. This due to the fact that Polaris will move far enough from the pole position as Draco moves in. Hence the long count calendar renews.

Magnetic north moves erratically. Isogonic lines on aviation charts must be redrawn or renumbered every 10 years due to the fact that magnetic north constantly changes. Any map that is intended to be accurately navigated by, must contain an Isogonic drift to make compass corrections by. On the priest map, you will note the code " 8-N-P " This is the Isogonic drift deviance. ie. from the point of navigating this map, North Polaris is 8 degrees from magnetic north. Hence 8-N-P. is 8 Norte Polaris.

Now, if you use the geomagnetic calculator software developed in 1979 and enter in the lat and long of Weavers Needle and the magnetic variance of 8 degrees, it will churn out the date of March to May of 1767. This is the only time magnetic north was 8 degrees off from the pole star. Today it is around 11.5 degrees off and it has been as much as 14 degrees since 1767.

The only time this information was at hand was when the map was made and after 1979. In 1949 when the magnetic variance was 13+ degrees, and when the maps surfaced, nobody knew what the magnetic variance was in 1767.

The Jesuits were expelled in 1767 from New Spain. Nobody in 1949 would be able to know what to put as a magnetic drift if they were making a fake map. A computer program had to take the Isogonic lines from every map in existence and compute all the variances and fill in all the blanks.

There are no maps in existence of the Arizona region with Isogonic lines anywhere near that time period. It would take a master map making genius to fake the Peralta stones, or a Jesuit in 1767 to produce them".

Now if Travis transferred this information from an original map, then it suggests he did not know the meaning of this phrase and furthermore take the time to look at what was covered up on the original maps that were in the possession of Clarence Mitchell and Travis Tumlinson. What they covered up in the light of current information is revealing. Just not in the way the researchers understood. Travis let the cat out of the bag and did not know it.

Really funny.

Klondike
oldpueblo70
Greenhorn

Post by oldpueblo70 »

Hello Klondike,

With all of the recent information that has come out, there remains many unanswered questions. I appreciate time, effort and research done by others even if I don''t agree with their approach or conclusions. Everyone has a story to tell. In my opinion, the information on the trail maps and the Latin heart are not Jesuit in origin. If Travis had good information, he definitely couldn't figure it out. I guess the next best thing is to create your own solution.

I read the post about the 8-N-P by Rex Western some time ago and found it very informative. If I'm not mistaken, the year 1767 is also on one of the stone crosses. Sine Travis didn't create the Latin heart or the stone crosses, I guess they should be written off as anomalies or frauds, lol.

Old poueblo
klondike
Part Timer

Post by klondike »

Hello Old Pueblo,

Actually the folks in Texas did a reasonable job of analyzing the information they have. The challenge is the information that they do not have and the difficulty they manifest in overcoming their information and trying to understand the wealth of other evidence in the public view and more importantly the information that manifests itself in the range itself.

For example the two trail maps are complimented by two other maps. The first two maps lead to W.Boulder Canyon and are critical to finding the cave of Gold Bars that existed in W. Boulder Canyon that locals have been looking for and killing each other over for years. Although their primary purpose was leading to a location high up on the east side of W.Boulder Canyon. These two maps were placed in two monuments there and what happened to them is a history for another time.

These final two stone maps lead to the end of the trail but what is also interesting is the two stone maps we have seen can lead you to the end of the trail also they just have to be oriented a different way and placed so the Salt River has a prominent view and leads the searcher from north to south.

The Latin Heart is critical to understanding the trail maps both the first two and the other two. As is understanding a few other things.

The stone maps that were placed in the monuments and were later recovered, like the Latin Heart are direct links to the Tucson Artifacts and to other locations such as Eldorado Canyon in Nevada.

The question is how is this possible if Travis created the Trail Maps. Travis copied maps in his possession and those maps included two trail maps. Are those the match to the two trail maps hidden in W.Boulder Canyon. I am really not sure. I suspect not. There is more at play here and really no one actually knows the origin of some of the information Travis had. One thing I do know is that the graffiti on the trail maps that Travis was a part of does not exist on the other two maps.

There may very well be two trail maps in Texas that the Tumlison`s have not found or they maybe keeping those still to this day hidden. After all there are symbols on Travis`s work that came directly from a Julia Thomas map. I suspect Travis came across a wealth of maps, misunderstood most copied some and made a mess.

Oh well each to his own. The holy is safe and the Church will never get their hands on what was their from ancient times. Coronado had the best chance and he failed. A day late and a dollar short.

Klondike
klondike
Part Timer

Post by klondike »

Hello Old Pueblo,

Just a minor correction. The two trail maps that were placed in the monuments were not the first two maps but two maps privately held, and a small grammar correction in the last paragraph. Their should have spelled there.

Getting old is a hoot. Maybe I should stay out of helicopters.

Klondie
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

Ben,

One picture of the stone monuments would sell me on your entire story......just one. That does not prove anything, except that you were actually there. I really wish I had taken my camera with us that day. :(

Take care,

Joe Ribaudo
Cubfan64
Expert

Post by Cubfan64 »

Joe Ribaudo wrote: Wed Aug 15, 2018 11:41 pm Ben,

One picture of the stone monuments would sell me on your entire story......just one. That does not prove anything, except that you were actually there. I really wish I had taken my camera with us that day. :(

Take care,

Joe Ribaudo
I wish you had too
klondike
Part Timer

Post by klondike »

Gentlemen:

Apologize for taking a while to get back to you but events in South Africa are spiraling out of control and given the nature of what has been kept there and the safety of the people it is important that focus be placed where it is needed. Although I am a small part of those efforts perhaps I have been able to nudge folks in certain directions.

It seems a number of folks will be relocating to Southern Russia and as I write this a major effort is being made to secure the library and other things in a safe location. Real shame. Remember when Rhodesia was a wonderful place and its destruction was preventable. What is going on in South Africa is a tragedy. Another gift from fools.

In regard to the monuments perhaps it is better pictures were never made by you folks. There were certain symbols on those monuments that prove their origin and importance. Perhaps I can help a bit.

Why is it the monuments are important to the Stone Maps yet never recorded on them. The answer is well they are. Just not on the ones in the public view. That is one reason I know that the maps in the public view are not complete. The folks in Texas are either in on the scam or they have not taken the time to understand the depth of Joe`s solution. The information that is original on the Trail Maps are a partial picture of the map room in Oz and the information that was taken was done so to ensure a return one day. The maps that were placed in the monuments were the second installment of that way home.

Remember my comments regarding Coronado and his efforts? Don`t really know the depth of his knowledge regarding the library but I am sure he knew in general terms the location of the Monuments and what was inside but could not quite figure it out. In modern times the maps were replaced and two maps leading to Malaipi Mountain were inserted. Those folks I do believe had information from the Church. Really bad folks. On another point, I remember speaking with a fellow from Texas, he used to post here, for the moment can`t remember his name, but he was aware of the connection between the Tucson Artifacts and the Trail Maps. Believe he had some type of relationship with the Tumilisons. Know he was all over Malaipi looking for something. Who knows maybe the folks from Texas are there now anyway.

Interestingly enough the people found the library and other things from other historical documents and maps. They were not really needed in the end. And where are those two maps today? Well they border a flower garden in Wickenburg.

In the end it is the information on the maps that pertain to Oz that is what is important. And their true treasure is not gold or precious stones it is knowledge, guess there is enough treasure though in that the gold deposits of the Western Superstitions that are just now being understood were some of the largest ever in the world, and those treasures brought folks to Horse Mesa from all over the world. There were many things in those deposits of importance and at the same time great danger to mankind.

Who knows maybe someone with a little imagination will one day find such a ship not far from Horse Mesa in the Salt River containing a treasure trove of gold and copper plates. That is one reason the Stone Maps are perhaps the most important historical documents in recorded history. They point to many, many gates and the sacrifices of many folks with the most heroic being those who fell in the Canyon of the Souls.

Obviously folks should only believe what they believe is the truth but I would suggest you consider very, very strongly the comments from Sims Ely regarding Horse Mesa and try to grapple with his time in Eldorado Canyon, Nevada.

Have a good day. Be 70 soon quite the ride.

Klondike
klondike
Part Timer

Post by klondike »

Gentlemen:

Perhaps it would be helpful to remember there are monuments and there are monuments. Keep that in mind when considering the expert attention that was given to remove certain monuments high on the east side of w. boulder canyon, and who really knows how many were up there.

One might suspect a helicopter was used to carry the remains out to ensure they could never be put back together. Wonder why?

klondike
oldpueblo70
Greenhorn

Post by oldpueblo70 »

Hello Klondike,

I recently watched a couple of short documentaries about the current situation in South Africa. Very sad indeed. It seems that more difficult times are ahead. I hope that the relocation process is going as smooth as possible.

Is there anything else that you can tell us about the map room or the privately held maps?
Is there anything else that you can tell us about the historical maps and documents that the people used to find their way here?

Thank you in advance,
Old Pueblo
oldpueblo70
Greenhorn

Post by oldpueblo70 »

Wishing everyone a happy New Year.
In a previous post I mentioned the two sets of symbols that can be found in the range. Two of these symbols appear at both locations. They are an attempt to lead someone to one thing and one thing only-Transeo Ecclesia. There are several points of interest shown on the Latin Heart. However, this is the most important. It is the heart of the matter. One thing I will say is that, Klondike's description of this site is accurate. This location still requires more in depth examination and exploration.

Although I'm sure that the privately held maps would be very interesting and helpful, they are not completely necessary. There is enough information in the public view to simply figure things out. Quite a few things actually.

Everyone has their own opinion about the different maps and artifacts that are out there. We all need to do our own research and draw our own conclusions about what makes sense to each of us.

Old Pueblo
klondike
Part Timer

Post by klondike »

Hello oldpueblo:

To say the last few months have been exciting is an understatement.

The Map Room is intact but it is hidden and would require very, very sophisticated efforts to locate it. I would gauge the possibility of that under 5%. Having said that who knows.

Today I learned that an ex-intelligence operative has been publicly posting regarding efforts in the intelligence community to locate the library of Oz. Having read his posts, it is in fact a very interesting and informative effort in outlining their activities with particular emphasis on the re-location of material from Spirit Mountain to a site in Nevada for examination, we have decided to dis-continue any public discussion of Oz.

Wishing everyone the best, and may the stars keep you safe.

Klondike